Will the United States ever again have a president as AWESOME as Trump?

I could list all the things Trump did for our country ...
Please do.

Beyond building a big, beautiful wall and making Mexico pay for it, reducing the number of Americans with health insurance by over 3 million despite his promised health insurance reform that "covers everybody at less cost," losing 2,867,000 jobs, lowering economic growth by 3.4%, raising the unemployment rate by 1.6%, increasing the international trade deficit, resurrecting coal mining jobs (-8,500), revitalizing the steel industry, reviving manufacturing, raising the national deficit, what else did he achieve that caused 7,059,526 more Americans to vote for his opponent in 2020 when only 2,868,686 more had voted for his opponent in 2016 - despite Putin's interfering in 2016 to help Trump and hurt Clinton (as confirmed by the FBI, NSA, CIA and two Republican-led Senate invstigative committees)?

I don't. I just know that 2024 for me is "Trump or bust", and he should get the 2nd term that was stolen away from him.
The sickos in DC would win if that didn't happen.. they would just think (if he were not elected in 24)

Whew.. those 2 impeachments paid off.. Let's do it on every R. The Rs don't fight back

Please do.

Beyond building a big, beautiful wall and making Mexico pay for it, reducing the number of Americans with health insurance by over 3 million despite his promised health insurance reform that "covers everybody at less cost," losing 2,867,000 jobs, lowering economic growth by 3.4%, raising the unemployment rate by 1.6%, increasing the international trade deficit, resurrecting coal mining jobs (-8,500), revitalizing the steel industry, reviving manufacturing, raising the national deficit, what else did he achieve that caused 7,059,526 more Americans to vote for his opponent in 2020 when only 2,868,686 more had voted for his opponent in 2016 - despite Putin's interfering in 2016 to help Trump and hurt Clinton (as confirmed by the FBI, NSA, CIA and two Republican-led Senate invstigative committees)?
wow.. you've really been lied to.. and you don't even realize it.

I'm glad not all voters are like this, glad some can see through fake news.. seek out real news.

wow.. you've really been lied to.. and you don't even realize it.

I'm glad not all voters are like this, glad some can see through fake news.. seek out real news.
If you are a weird worshiper and need to believe that the Cry Baby Loser built a big, beautiful wall and made Mexico pay for it, as well as fulfilling all his other fake promises that I have noted, that is what you will believe despite your being unable to document any of them.

No one realized how awesome Trump was going to be until he assumed office.

So the short answer is no one really knows. I sure didn't see it coming in 2017.
Indeed,he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system and is my second favorite after him because of thst,I never thought we would get a president that came close to the greatness of kennedy again and I was wrong and I never thought we would have one not part of the corrupt two party system again so who knows,anything is possible obviously.

What dogma? I embrace truth.
That's what dogmatists always believe. When asked for credible evidence for their dogma, they become flustered.

Meanwhile, the Loser is very pissy about the upstart authoritarian in the Dangling Appendage State. After the Loser's disastrous midterm endorsements, his former cheerleaders are dropping him like a radioactive turd

In an indicator of the changing tide, News Corp newspaper the New York Post, historically a champion of the former president and which just two years ago endorsed Trump for re-election, declared the Florida governor “DeFUTURE” on its front page.

An article by Fox News, another traditional Trump ally, reported that Trump was “blasted across [the] media spectrum”, citing a quote describing the former president as the “biggest loser tonight”.

Trump
, meanwhile, who only days ago was teasing the date on which he is expected to announce a 2024 presidential run, was on Wednesday being blamed by members of his own party for the failure of the Republicans’ anticipated “red wave”.

Perhaps in anticipation of DeSantis’s ascension, Trump
, who is expected to launch his third run for the Republican presidential nomination this month, issued a pre-midterms warning to DeSantis, telling him not to run.
Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 12.58.31 PM.png

“I think if he runs he could hurt himself very badly. I think the base would not like it – I don’t think it would be good for the party,”
he told reporters on his plane on Monday night.

Indeed,he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system and is my second favorite after him because of thst,I never thought we would get a president that came close to the greatness of kennedy
kennedy great?

Pay of Pigs
almost got into a war with the Soviet Union

adultery

The Rs seem to give up their sexual immorality BEFORE entering the public realm to run for office

the Ds just do all kinds of sexually immoral things while IN office..

dogma IS truth

sheez

You don't really understand what dogma means, do you? Let me help you out...................

dogma​

noun

dog·ma ˈdȯg-mə
ˈdäg-

pluraldogmas also dogmata ˈdȯg-mə-tə
ˈdäg-ma
1a: something held as an established opinion
especially : a definite authoritative tenet
b: a code of such tenets
pedagogical dogma
c: a point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds

2: a doctrine or body of doctrines concerning faith or morals formally stated and authoritatively proclaimed by a church

Sorry, just because someone (or something, like a church) says something is true, doesn't necessarily mean it is. Although, some of those who peddle dogma as fact sound like they are sure it's true, which dupes a lot of people who don't know better.

Sheesh............................

You don't really understand what dogma means, do you? Let me help you out...................

dogma​

noun

dog·ma ˈdȯg-mə
ˈdäg-

pluraldogmas also dogmata ˈdȯg-mə-tə
ˈdäg-ma
1a: something held as an established opinion
especially : a definite authoritative tenet
b: a code of such tenets
pedagogical dogma
c: a point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds

2: a doctrine or body of doctrines concerning faith or morals formally stated and authoritatively proclaimed by a church

Sorry, just because someone (or something, like a church) says something is true, doesn't necessarily mean it is. Although, some of those who peddle dogma as fact sound like they are sure it's true, which dupes a lot of people who don't know better.

Sheesh............................
That's a bunch of BS

It is something that is held as TRUTH

And when Christ's Church says something is True, it is TRUE

I'm sorry not all have found that Original Church. Satan being the liar and deceiver he is has made it very difficult to find.. :( :dev2::banghead::talktothehand::dev3:

but some have found it. "Seek and you will find.."

I did not find it over night myself.. It took a lot of seeking............. (we are human.. others are human..)

Boy, that list must really piss you off. Compared to what Biden has accomplished, Trump will go down as the best of the best. FJB and his enabling nurse.
Please tell us what Biden has “ accomplished “

Please tell us what Biden has “ accomplished “
good one

LOL

Here's one thing i can think of: He got us all to think Trump is Hitler..

How is that good, you may ask? Well.. it was good for the everyday Ds to see just how crazy their party is

I think you may have miss read my statement. Joe Biden has accomplished nothing good, nada. zilch. He is a demented, incompetent old fool and a danger to our future well-being. FJB
you forgot to mention his puppeteers

who are same.. (there could be young or otherwise clueless folks here who don't get that he even has puppeteers)

That's what dogmatists always believe. When asked for credible evidence for their dogma, they become flustered.

Meanwhile, the Loser is very pissy about the upstart authoritarian in the Dangling Appendage State. After the Loser's disastrous midterm endorsements, his former cheerleaders are dropping him like a radioactive turd

In an indicator of the changing tide, News Corp newspaper the New York Post, historically a champion of the former president and which just two years ago endorsed Trump for re-election, declared the Florida governor “DeFUTURE” on its front page.
An article by Fox News, another traditional Trump ally, reported that Trump was “blasted across [the] media spectrum”, citing a quote describing the former president as the “biggest loser tonight”.
Trump, meanwhile, who only days ago was teasing the date on which he is expected to announce a 2024 presidential run, was on Wednesday being blamed by members of his own party for the failure of the Republicans’ anticipated “red wave”.
Perhaps in anticipation of DeSantis’s ascension, Trump, who is expected to launch his third run for the Republican presidential nomination this month, issued a pre-midterms warning to DeSantis, telling him not to run.
“I think if he runs he could hurt himself very badly. I think the base would not like it – I don’t think it would be good for the party,” he told reporters on his plane on Monday night.
That's the strategy to destroy the MAGA movement... to boost up DeSantis and manipulate MAGA into viewing him as their "only hope". Many conservatives will fall for it, as they always do. They will continue to be abused by their RNC club abusers.

Forum List

Back