Will the United States ever again have a president as AWESOME as Trump?

No one realized how awesome Trump was going to be until he assumed office.

So the short answer is no one really knows. I sure didn't see it coming in 2017.
I tended not to see his greatness myself.

But after seeing all he did.. he only slept about 4 hours ever night.. I don't see how he could have done much more than he did, to speak of. I do have a few small criticisms but I sometimes believe he is Best President ever, as other Rs have said. I'd have to read up on all the prsidents b4 saying that, though.. He's best since Reagan, 2b sure

mmm .. it's hard to believe 81million + TDSers voted for failure over unbelievable success and the high possibility of making America Great Again..

I'm glad I don't have to live with that well deserved guilt, alas, swallowed by the swamp.... :itsok:
;
Trump got more R votes than any R in history, I am told (more than one reliable source)
he got more D votes than any R candidate b4 him
he got more votes in 2020 than in 2016

But no... we're called to ignore that.. by the regime and believe that someone who didn't even campaign much "won" :rolleyes:

We are told Who do you believe, us elites in DC or you own lying eyes?

They think we are abysmally stupid

Yep, this is a non biased site allright..................Trump's WH archives writing down all the things that Trump told them to write for his archives. I also find it interesting that it says at the top of it in small letters that it's "frozen in time" and you can't add or subtract anything from it, as well as says that the links in it may or may not work.
oh, poor thing... u can't add lib lies to it.. must be frustrating after getting used to lying, along w/ cnn and Co.. ubiquitously up until you saw that info

I don't. I just know that 2024 for me is "Trump or bust", and he should get the 2nd term that was stolen away from him.

Even if he did run and somehow managed to win in 2024, there is no way in hell that he could get the "2nd term that was stolen away from him", as that would go against the Constitution.

And, sorry, but from the way it's looking, if 2024 is "Trump or bust" for you, get ready for bust.

Even if he did run and somehow managed to win in 2024, there is no way in hell that he could get the "2nd term that was stolen away from him", as that would go against the Constitution.
Winning in 2024 is what I mean by "getting the 2nd term that was stolen away from him". There's no constitutional violation there.
And, sorry, but from the way it's looking, if 2024 is "Trump or bust" for you, get ready for bust.
I'm okay with bust. There is nobody else atm who can represent and fight for Main Street economic interests on a Presidential level as Trump did for four years. All other Republicans being touted for President atm are beholden to Wall Street Uniparty money, and at a national level will turn against Main Street economic interests at the flick of the switch.

I will write in Donald Trump before I vote for any RINO hack or for anyone funded by the corrupt RNC club (and that includes DeSantis, as he's currently being funded by the corrupt RNC club to the tune of over $200M).

I am a Trump voter and supporter, but I think it's weird to be all "Isn't he awwwweeeesome!?" about one guy...
I'm a Trump voter, and a fervent supporter of his. I think he's the only person atm who can truly represent Main Street economics at the Presidential level, as all other candidates atm are funded by corrupt RNC club money, and the RNC club favors Wall Street globalism over Main Street nationalism, so anyone beholden to their money is beholden to their anti-nationalist anti-Main Street agenda.

Trump is not "solely awesomeeeee". Trump is not perfect. Trump has numerous faults. However, Trump is the perfect guy for the job, as he is not funded by, thus is not beholden to, the corrupt RNC club nor their corrupt Uniparty "elitist" agenda. Trump truly represents and is a voice for the common working class citizen. He is the person who will actually stand for our national interests... protect our borders from invasion... set energy policy that will unleash our oil producing potential, set policy that will unleash our manufacturing potential, and etc etc... all things that benefit Main Street and the common working man.

Will the United States ever again have a president as AWESOME as Trump?​

Maybe. Re-election would give him a second term and give US Trump, again.

But first, we need a big old midterm Red Wave!

Left Wingers are motivated by character and not by results, that's why the idiom, "To cut off your nose to spite your face", exists.

Forum List

Back