Will the United States ever again have a president as AWESOME as Trump?

Wake up Mr. TDS. Trump has no hand in what the DEMONRAT party has done to manipulate our election process with all the BS early voting and undeserved mail-in nonsense. We can't even get a vote count within a week's time anymore.

Trump votes by mail like millions of American seniors. Some states don't start to count ballots until the polls close. Are you senile? Why don't you know that?

Trump will run, but the system won't allow him to win. We have nothing even close to free and fair elections in the former USA.

We'll see. The RNC will stop paying Trump's legal bills once he announces. So far they have paid $3.8 million.

I'm searching for that list of Trump accomplishment someone posted here

I need to inform some people of such.. A lot of people don't even watch fake news. That's why this country is going in the wrongdirection.. people are not informed. They sense things are off but a lot of them don't know exactly why.. don't know what Trump accomplished bc the lying msm never told them.

If Trump doesn't win again, yeh, I tend to think we will not have as great a president in the future. We'll likely get a bunch of rino pansies. And that's if we're lucky :(

DeSantis would be a great president

The dims think so also

which is why they will do to DeSantis what was done to Trump 2020

kennedy great?

Pay of Pigs
almost got into a war with the Soviet Union

adultery

The Rs seem to give up their sexual immorality BEFORE entering the public realm to run for office

the Ds just do all kinds of sexually immoral things while IN office..

damn straight he was grea notmyfault2020 .BEST damn president of the 20th century,hands down no contest,except for maybe Calvin Coolidge,he was a man of the people as well. you are clueless about the greatness of kennedy obviously, he signed an executive order five months before his assassination that had he lived would have abolished the fed,he also was was going to get rid of the evil CIA,the CIA and the fed are the reasons the world is in the mess that it is today.

Bay of Pigs? obviously you are not aware that the CIA lied to kennedy on everything about that invasion. Kennedy inherited the bay of pigs invasion from Eisenhower,the invasion was all drawn up and planned during Eisenhowers last year in office.The CIA lied to kennedy on everything about the invasion assuring him there would be no military involvement needed for the plan to succeed knowing FULL WELL that it WAS needed to succeed.

The invasion failed just as the CIA planned it to and when things were going wrong they tried to trick kennedy into ordering an all out invasion and get the military involved,he refused,can you blame him on not going back on his word?

while Eisenhower was president,the CIA under the direction of vice president Nixon ran covert military operations against other countries that Eisenhower was not even aware of.The ORIGINAL PLAN the CIA presented to Eisenhower was vastly different than the one they presented to kennedy,the one they presented to Eisenhower was designed to succeed where the one presented to kennedy was designed to fail. the CIA they thought their man Nixon was going to get elected and when that did not happen,they presented to kennedy that was designed to fail lying to him saying no military involvement would be needed knowing full well it WOULD be needed to succeed and your blaming Kennedy for sticking to his guns and not giving them military support instead of the evil CIA?:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg:

Because the CIA lied to kennedy on everything about that invasion,he immediately fired CIA director Allen Dulles after that who got the lasty laugh by being able to serve on the warren commission and came up with the magig bullet theory that oswald killed kennedy.the CIA did and they have tried to kill Trump many times as well but because we live ina much more technical age than kennedy did back then they have not succeeeded.

HAD kennedy lived we never would have had the vietnam war either,it was well known that kennedy was going to completely withdraw from vietnam by the end of 196,after his assassination LBJ reversed kennedys policy on vietnam and esculated the war.kennedy never sent in combat troops as LBJ did he only sent in ADVISORS.

Yes Kennedy almost got us into a war with Russia but he got us OUT of it and the near war with Russia occured because what our textbooks never mention in our history classes in our corrupt school system is that that NATO under the direction of Eisenhower put missiles in Turkey close to the Russian border so our government provoked Russia into the cuban missile crisis.

thank god we had the bay of pigs disaster and kennedy went through that because after the bay of pigs kennedy learned from that mistake not to listen to what the military told him to do anymore. The joint chiefs of staff they wanted kennedy to go in and bomb cuba which had he listened to them would have started world war 3.

Kennedy learned from the bay of pigs disaster after that not to listen to the military anymore after the CIA lied to him about the bay of pigs invasion so instead he leaned heavily on Bobby and listened to his aides instead and took their advise which was critical in getting us out of the crisis. better bone up on your history sir.

Both militarys from the states and in Russia were trying to get kennedy and kruschev to go in and bomb the other,neither wanted to do so and resisted and did not. they communicated with each other in back channels without the knowledge of either military and that was crucial in getting out of the crisis that Eisenhower got us into placing those missiles in turkey.

Be grateful kennedy WAS elected because had Nixon been elected,he WOULD have got us into a nuclear war because he WOULD have done what the joint chiefs of staff wanted kennedy to do on bombing cuba but refused on,.Nixon was a YES MAN for the military,he esculated the war in veitnam as they wanted him to. LBJ AND NIXON were mass murderers of those 58,000 Americans.

you DID make ONE GOOD POINT I cant refute. You mentioned him committing adultry,i never said he was a saint,I never said he was a great person either,just a great president,that cant be debated,but he had his flaws though thats for sure,that cant be debated,you are right on that one.

the lamestream media always trys to rewrite history but this is the REAL TRUE history of kennedy and the bay of pigs invasion and the cuban missile crisis ,read the link.

Afterwards Kennedy, even though he had inherited this planned debacle from Eisenhower and had only been President for three months, took full responsibility, stating, “There’s an old saying that victory has 100 fathers and defeat is an orphan… I’m the responsible officer of the government…”. He fired Dulles and the CIA leadership soon after.

Last edited:
damn straight he was grea notmyfault2020 .BEST damn president of the 20th century,hands down no contest,except for maybe Calvin Coolidge,he was a man of the people as well. you are clueless about the greatness of kennedy obviously, he signed an executive order five months before his assassination that had he lived would have abolished the fed,he also was was going to get rid of the evil CIA,the CIA and the fed are the reasons the world is in the mess that it is today.

Bay of Pigs? obviously you are not aware that the CIA lied to kennedy on everything about that invasion. Kennedy inherited the bay of pigs invasion from Eisenhower,the invasion was all drawn up and planned during Eisenhowers last year in office.The CIA lied to kennedy on everything about the invasion assuring him there would be no military involvement needed for the plan to succeed knowing FULL WELL that it WAS needed to succeed.

The invasion failed just as the CIA planned it to and when things were going wrong they tried to trick kennedy into ordering an all out invasion and get the military involved,he refused,can you blame him on not going back on his word?

while Eisenhower was president,the CIA under the direction of vice president Nixon ran covert military operations against other countries that Eisenhower was not even aware of.The ORIGINAL PLAN the CIA presented to Eisenhower was vastly different than the one they presented to kennedy,the one they presented to Eisenhower was designed to succeed where the one presented to kennedy was designed to fail. the CIA they thought their man Nixon was going to get elected and when that did not happen,they presented to kennedy that was designed to fail lying to him saying no military involvement would be needed knowing full well it WOULD be needed to succeed and your blaming Kennedy for sticking to his guns and not giving them military support instead of the evil CIA?:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg:

Because the CIA lied to kennedy on everything about that invasion,he immediately fired CIA director Allen Dulles after that who got the lasty laugh by being able to serve on the warren commission and came up with the magig bullet theory that oswald killed kennedy.the CIA did and they have tried to kill Trump many times as well but because we live ina much more technical age than kennedy did back then they have not succeeeded.

HAD kennedy lived we never would have had the vietnam war either,it was well known that kennedy was going to completely withdraw from vietnam by the end of 196,after his assassination LBJ reversed kennedys policy on vietnam and esculated the war.kennedy never sent in combat troops as LBJ did he only sent in ADVISORS.

Yes Kennedy almost got us into a war with Russia but he got us OUT of it and the near war with Russia occured because what our textbooks never mention in our history classes in our corrupt school system is that that NATO under the direction of Eisenhower put missiles in Turkey close to the Russian border so our government provoked Russia into the cuban missile crisis.

thank god we had the bay of pigs disaster and kennedy went through that because after the bay of pigs kennedy learned from that mistake not to listen to what the military told him to do anymore. The joint chiefs of staff they wanted kennedy to go in and bomb cuba which had he listened to them would have started world war 3.

Kennedy learned from the bay of pigs disaster after that not to listen to the military anymore after the CIA lied to him about the bay of pigs invasion so instead he leaned heavily on Bobby and listened to his aides instead and took their advise which was critical in getting us out of the crisis. better bone up on your history sir.

Both militarys from the states and in Russia were trying to get kennedy and kruschev to go in and bomb the other,neither wanted to do so and resisted and did not. they communicated with each other in back channels without the knowledge of either military and that was crucial in getting out of the crisis that Eisenhower got us into placing those missiles in turkey.

Be grateful kennedy WAS elected because had Nixon been elected,he WOULD have got us into a nuclear war because he WOULD have done what the joint chiefs of staff wanted kennedy to do on bombing cuba but refused on,.Nixon was a YES MAN for the military,he esculated the war in veitnam as they wanted him to. LBJ AND NIXON were mass murderers of those 58,000 Americans.

you DID make ONE GOOD POINT I cant refute. You mentioned him committing adultry,i never said he was a saint,I never said he was a great person either,just a great president,that cant be debated,but he had his flaws though thats for sure,that cant be debated,you are right on that one.

the lamestream media always trys to rewrite history but this is the REAL TRUE history of kennedy and the bay of pigs invasion and the cuban missile crisis ,read the link.

Afterwards Kennedy, even though he had inherited this planned debacle from Eisenhower and had only been President for three months, took full responsibility, stating, “There’s an old saying that victory has 100 fathers and defeat is an orphan… I’m the responsible officer of the government…”. He fired Dulles and the CIA leadership soon after.
well, I guess I just read a bunch of garbage... but truth be told, I don't recall the writers of the things I was reading, so who knows?

In any case, u can't blame someone for not knowing a lot of the facts about just about anything--liars are ubiquitous in the world. That is one thing I know w/ certainty

and many of them write history books or articles.

I could list all the things Trump did for our country but maybe it would be better to look at all bidum did to UNDO what Trump did.. not hard to see. Just watch the news. Even lib news can't hide it all from us.. (but then how would I know.. gave up on them a long time ago)

So here's a list of what Trump did bc I don't want to talk about that usurper.

Candace Owens

Forum List

Back