Will the United States ever again have a president as AWESOME as Trump?

That's the strategy to destroy the MAGA movement... to boost up DeSantis and manipulate MAGA into viewing him as their "only hope". Many conservatives will fall for it, as they always do. They will continue to be abused by their RNC club abusers.
The weird worshipers venerate the Cry Baby Loser, and the hajj to his grievance jamborees will persist.

good one

LOL

Here's one thing i can think of: He got us all to think Trump is Hitler..

How is that good, you may ask? Well.. it was good for the everyday Ds to see just how crazy their party is
Trump is “ Hitler?” LOL !
BRANDON MANDATED THE MASKS
HE MANDATED VACCINATION EVEN IF YOU HAD NATURAL IMMUNITY !
He ENCOURAGED School Closings
He ENCOURAGED Businesses to be shut down; some permanently
IF you don’t agree with HIS CRT, TRANSGENDER POLICY letting biological men compete with females you’re a HOMOPHOBE
IF your against ILLEGALS pouring into the Country you’re a Racist
Yet , Trump is Hitler? You have as many “ brain Cells “ as BRANDON does

Trump is “ Hitler?” LOL !
BRANDON MANDATED THE MASKS
HE MANDATED VACCINATION EVEN IF YOU HAD NATURAL IMMUNITY !
He ENCOURAGED School Closings
He ENCOURAGED Businesses to be shut down; some permanently
IF you don’t agree with HIS CRT, TRANSGENDER POLICY letting biological men compete with females you’re a HOMOPHOBE
IF your against ILLEGALS pouring into the Country you’re a Racist
Yet , Trump is Hitler? You have as many “ brain Cells “ as BRANDON does
I could have worded things differently, but you are absolutely INSANE to think I support that pervert baby killer in chief

you must not have read any of my posts.. /threads..

you didn't even read this one thoroughly because you obviously did not get it..

I could have worded things differently, but you are absolutely INSANE to think I support that pervert baby killer in chief

you must not have read any of my posts.. /threads..

you didn't even read this one thoroughly because you obviously did not get it..
"I could easily be Israel's prime minister!"
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 5.01.08 PM.png

Unfortunately for Trump, Israel does have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

On its front page Wednesday morning, the New York Post anointed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis “DeFuture” of the GOP. On Thursday it took fresh aim at Trump, depicting him as “Trumpty Dumpty.”

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 5.08.20 PM.png

“Trump Is the Republican Party’s Biggest Loser”
the Wall Street Journal declared in a blistering editorial on Wednesday evening.
“He has now flopped in 2018, 2020, 2021 and 2022,” the WSJ editorial board wrote. “What will Democrats do when Trump isn’t around to lose elections?”
“Ron DeSantis is the new Republican Party leader,” Fox News said in an online editorial after the Florida governor secured a resounding reelection victory ahead of his looming decision whether to run for president in 2024.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 4.44.59 PM.png

Unfortunately for Trump, Israel does have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

On its front page Wednesday morning, the New York Post anointed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis “DeFuture” of the GOP. On Thursday it took fresh aim at Trump, depicting him as “Trumpty Dumpty.”

“Trump Is the Republican Party’s Biggest Loser”
the Wall Street Journal declared in a blistering editorial on Wednesday evening.
“He has now flopped in 2018, 2020, 2021 and 2022,” the WSJ editorial board wrote. “What will Democrats do when Trump isn’t around to lose elections?”
“Ron DeSantis is the new Republican Party leader,” Fox News said in an online editorial after the Florida governor secured a resounding reelection victory ahead of his looming decision whether to run for president in 2024.
DeSantis is Trump without all of his baggage. But same MAGA policies. Vote Desantis for 2024.

It is not Trump's failure, it is yours and all those like you who are too dumb to vote responsibly.

What? It's only "responsible" and "smart" if people vote the way YOU think they should vote? Sorry, but this is a free country and people can vote for whoever they want to vote for.

When it comes to elections, this country is no longer free. Elections have been corrupted by the Democratic party and we have allowed it to happen. Conservatives better get some balls and fight back or all is lost.

When it comes to elections, this country is no longer free. Elections have been corrupted by the Democratic party and we have allowed it to happen. Conservatives better get some balls and fight back or all is lost.

You believe Trump? He's been a liar and a cheat his whole life.

You believe Trump? He's been a liar and a cheat his whole life.
Wake up Mr. TDS. Trump has no hand in what the DEMONRAT party has done to manipulate our election process with all the BS early voting and undeserved mail-in nonsense. We can't even get a vote count within a week's time anymore.

Forum List

Back