Will the United States ever again have a president as AWESOME as Trump?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I could list all the things Trump did for our country but maybe it would be better to look at all bidum did to UNDO what Trump did.. not hard to see. Just watch the news. Even lib news can't hide it all from us.. (but then how would I know.. gave up on them a long time ago)

So here's a list of what Trump did bc I don't want to talk about that usurper.

I could list all the things Trump did for our country but maybe it would be better to look at all bidum did to UNDO what Trump did.. not hard to see. Just watch the news. Even lib news can't hide it all from us.. (but then how would I know.. gave up on them a long time ago)

Where's the list?

As long as Democrats prefer chaos, failure and lives' of victimhood and despair, it's a 50/50 bet.. :slap:

Take a chill pill, there are already threads like this, and it's getting old.
mmm .. it's hard to believe 81million + TDSers voted for failure over unbelievable success and the high possibility of making America Great Again..

I'm glad I don't have to live with that well deserved guilt, alas, swallowed by the swamp.... :itsok:
;

Hilarious. Best farce site since the Babylon Bee.

Yep, this is a non biased site allright..................Trump's WH archives writing down all the things that Trump told them to write for his archives. I also find it interesting that it says at the top of it in small letters that it's "frozen in time" and you can't add or subtract anything from it, as well as says that the links in it may or may not work.

You ever notice no one smart, wealthy, or powerful actually worships Trump?

6932E96C-4ED5-4B61-896F-43281CA6555B.jpeg

Depends on if DeSantis is elected

mmm .. it's hard to believe 81million + TDSers voted for failure over unbelievable success and the high possibility of making America Great Again..

I'm glad I don't have to live with that well deserved guilt, alas, swallowed by the swamp.... :itsok:
;
With 40 MILLION Mail out Ballots? Was 81 Million a real count? Hmmmmm....

Yes.

In 2024, we will have Trump AGAIN. :)

Forum List

Back