Will the undermining attempt by the left begin immediately or down the road a ways ???

Where you been? It's all the lib scum have been doing. Obastard and Clinton pretend to support Trump, but, just look you can see how full of shit all these scum are.
. Yes, but will it get way on worse now ?? Hope not ....

The entire MSM are calling Trump voters racists and saying the election was a Whitelash against a black president.

Where you been? It's all the lib scum have been doing. Obastard and Clinton pretend to support Trump, but, just look you can see how full of shit all these scum are.

The entire MSM are calling Trump voters racists and saying the election was a Whitelash against a black president.

Thank CNN's Van Jones and his mini-me Charles Blow. That's a dangerous path to tread that could result in many ignorant Dem-bots getting hurt or killed. At least they played their cards early just in case the majority of Democrats support this extreme diviseness.
The Civil War never ended..........

Hmmm, are some segments on Fox news trying to undermine Trump ??? When watching some of these segments, it's like they have a lib/left leaning slant to them... Wow. The gauge i'm using is how the lib networks report on the left, and how they remain positive no matter what (in which is not good all depending on the issue), but to trash your side from a supposed conservative network is just crazy. I know fair and balanced right ?? Well fair and balanced has nothing to do with how far you or your guest lean on an issue when discussing it and/or when discussing a person. Hmmm.

I've just about given up on Fox News. It's run by Globalist Establishment assholes. Many folks don't realize that most Republicans are part of the Globalist Elite Establishment too. The Bush's are a prime example of that.

The Bush's proudly vowed to vote for Hillary Clinton in this last Election. There is no difference between the Bush's and Clintons. They're both NWO Globalist Elites at the end of the day. I wouldn't trust a Bush lackey as far as i could throw em. And unfortunately, Fox News is dominated by those assholes. I watch very little of it these days.
. Thanks, and I'm watching them go down these roads, but can't believe that in some ways it seems that when some of these host started thinking that Trump was toast, they switched sides and started piling on. Now they are eating crow and piling on, but it's way more subtle and harder to detect, but it's there, it's there. Might be time to create a new network maybe call it "The Conservative Watch News Network".

Shunned until we can deport or jail them.

What do you say OP, are the conservative responses in this thread those of "a crazy person"s or "good citizen solutional helpful problem solver"s

Ha, y'all are already calling for Trump's Impeachment. Talk about 'crazy persons.' :cuckoo:
You will hear it for a while, but since you folks screamed "lynch him" for many years, just bear with. Hear?
. Who screamed lynch who ???
You don't ever get "just once more."

Never again.

Get violent, pay the price. That goes from violent right to violent left.

Don't.

Hmmm, are some segments on Fox news trying to undermine Trump ??? When watching some of these segments, it's like they have a lib/left leaning slant to them... Wow. The gauge i'm using is how the lib networks report on the left, and how they remain positive no matter what (in which is not good all depending on the issue), but to trash your side from a supposed conservative network is just crazy. I know fair and balanced right ?? Well fair and balanced has nothing to do with how far you or your guest lean on an issue when discussing it and/or when discussing a person. Hmmm.

I've just about given up on Fox News. It's run by Globalist Establishment assholes. Many folks don't realize that most Republicans are part of the Globalist Elite Establishment too. The Bush's are a prime example of that.

The Bush's proudly vowed to vote for Hillary Clinton in this last Election. There is no difference between the Bush's and Clintons. They're both NWO Globalist Elites at the end of the day. I wouldn't trust a Bush lackey as far as i could throw em. And unfortunately, Fox News is dominated by those assholes. I watch very little of it these days.
. Thanks, and I'm watching them go down these roads, but can't believe that in some ways it seems that when some of these host started thinking that Trump was toast, they switched sides and started piling on. Now they are eating crow and piling on, but it's way more subtle and harder to detect, but it's there, it's there. Might be time to create a new network maybe call it "The Conservative Watch News Network".

We need a new Network that has an 'Americanism, Not Globalism' approach. Fox News sold out to the NWO bastards. I'd also like to see this new network allow Libertarians more access to air time.

Fox News fired anyone who possibly leaned Libertarian in any way. We need something different. Something that opposes the NWO Globalist agenda.

. Good grief, and even Barrack can't get that genie back in the bottle in which he has so wrecklessly created, and then has so wrecklessly released. Barrack can restore himself by showing that he is not the racist that people saw him as, and that he (like he said today), is going to work with Mr. Trump on some important issues, and that is great... Unity is best, but let's see if the black racist will let him lose from their chains and bondage in which they bound him with.

Last edited:

Thank CNN's Van Jones and his mini-me Charles Blow. That's a dangerous path to tread that could result in many ignorant Dem-bots getting hurt or killed. At least they played their cards early just in case the majority of Democrats support this extreme diviseness.
. You may be right, that it could still be held in the hearts of men for whom no matter how much has been done on the issue, it will be never enough for them. We must unite be it white, black, latino excetra, excetra, and leave these idiots as lowered in numbers in power or minimized in their power within this nation. Not suggesting any harm come to anyone, but just take their power away from them through boycott, and hopefully they will move out of the country sooner than later or be satisfied to become an average American working class citizen again.. Let's start a new America, and leave the rot behind.

. You may be right, that it could still be held in the hearts of men for whom no matter how much has been done on the issue, it will be never enough for them. We must unite be it white, black, latino excetra, excetra, and leave these idiots as lowered in numbers in power or minimized in their power within this nation. Not suggesting any harm come to anyone, but just take their power away from them through boycott, and hopefully they will move out of the country sooner than later or be satisfied to become an average American working class citizen again.. Let's start a new America, and leave the rot behind.

Easier said than done. We have too many immigrants that have no idea at all what an 'American Identity' is and too many younger citizens that never were taught basic civics.

Shunned until we can deport or jail them.

What do you say OP, are the conservative responses in this thread those of "a crazy person"s or "good citizen solutional helpful problem solver"s

Ha, y'all are already calling for Trump's Impeachment. Talk about 'crazy persons.' :cuckoo:

y'all? Who is you all? Can you quote me calling for impeachment?

And why would I support impeachment? Was Trump convicted of something? So Mike Pence could be president?

Stop posting bullshit.

Hell Trump is finished before he even takes the oath of office, Elizabeth Warren vowed to Rachel Maddow minutes ago to organize and fight trump every step of the way :ack-1:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hell Trump is finished before he even takes the oath of office, Elizabeth Warren vowed to Rachel Maddow minutes ago to organize and fight trump every step of the way :ack-1:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
. Let them all out themselves as to the roaring toothless idiots that they really are now... :boohoo:

These college kids (aka) these millinials are the ones that just agitate my arse or just crack me up. I mean how can you be so brainwashed like you are kids ??? Yep I said kids because that's what your acting like instead of like adults.... Unbelievable these spoiled rotten or is it instead that I should say these confused young folks of today are ?? :D And to the ones that unfairly painted Trump as a racist, and still are doing so, well you know what you can do now right ?? You can "MOVE" to another country where you can be happiest now. Alert - Trump chooses Ben Carson to head up his administration ??? Outstanding.

You all got the power, and you are all wailing the opposition is coming for you.

What do you expect? Would you do it differently.

This is how American politics and governance work.

And what is amazing that you let Progressives take the WH again.

So now opposition is "undermining"?

Just like the undermining of the far right and the alt right from day one of Obama's presidency?

Forum List

Back