Will the undermining attempt by the left begin immediately or down the road a ways ???

This one is easy. Conservative have screamed for 8 years that 'liberals' or 'progressives' or anyone else that isn't in the con-bubble-fantasy-world is the enemy.

I believe you and have taken you at your word, we are your enemy and should oppose you at every turn in every moment on everything. This is the world you wanted so let us provide you with what you wished for.
No it's what you wanted (Hillary), in order to keep your corruption & thumb on the vast majority of the American people....... I just brought it out of you.

Whine all you want. It's a bitch when the mountain of crap that has come out of the mouths of conservatives for 8 straight years get shoved back down their throats. They choke on it. Get used to it, That Piece Of Shit trump won't be recognized as a president and his wife is a Mail Order Prostitute. The entire family is a crime family that cons have allowed to soil the White House.

Reagan is puking his guts up.
What are you crying about? Libs just got back everything they dished out to GWB.

It's never you fault right. With anything.

Doesn't matter, you'll get what you get and like it.

This one is easy. Conservative have screamed for 8 years that 'liberals' or 'progressives' or anyone else that isn't in the con-bubble-fantasy-world is the enemy.

I believe you and have taken you at your word, we are your enemy and should oppose you at every turn in every moment on everything. This is the world you wanted so let us provide you with what you wished for.
No it's what you wanted (Hillary), in order to keep your corruption & thumb on the vast majority of the American people....... I just brought it out of you.

Whine all you want. It's a bitch when the mountain of crap that has come out of the mouths of conservatives for 8 straight years get shoved back down their throats. They choke on it. Get used to it, That Piece Of Shit trump won't be recognized as a president and his wife is a Mail Order Prostitute. The entire family is a crime family that cons have allowed to soil the White House.

Reagan is puking his guts up.
What are you crying about? Libs just got back everything they dished out to GWB.

It's never you fault right. With anything.

Doesn't matter, you'll get what you get and like it.
Kinda like you libs did after throwing tantrums for 8 years. Maybe we can send off Obama with the same respect you showed GWB too.

Will the Trump cultists start manufacturing excuses immediately, or down the road a ways?

Trump Cult? Will there be beer and pussy grabbin? If so, i'm in. I'm a proud deplorable. Where do i sign up? :)

Trump Cult? Will there be beer and pussy grabbin? If so, i'm in. I'm a proud deplorable. Where do i sign up? :)

Yes, there will be revelry for all!

At least until a year from now when it becomes obvious that you are worshiping a false idol.

Yes, there will be revelry for all!

At least until a year from now when it becomes obvious that you are worshiping a false god.

Yeah but seriously, tell me more about this Trump Cult. How bout that beer and pussy grabbin? Do you have a pamphlet, website, or something? I'm a card carrying deplorable. I'm very interested. :)

Yeah but seriously, tell me more about this Trump Cult. How bout that beer and pussy grabbin? Do you have a pamphlet, website, or something? I'm a card carrying deplorable. I'm very interested. :)

It is a great cult, but let me give you one word of warning:

There will be a mass suicide. It will come in about a year.

It is a great cult, but let me give you one word of warning:

There will be a mass suicide. It will come in about a year.

Did you say mass pussy grabbin? Oh boy, i'm in. Hit me wit that info son. Us deplorables gotta stick together.

The vote against Hillary was a vote against corruption, race baiting, the race card being thrown out of order for political reasons, immoralism being pushed by the left, illegals, unvetted refugee's, terrorism, eternal wars, anti-Christian rhetoric or Christians being constantly under attack, anti-Americanism, bad trade policies that favor the elite's while the nation burns etc.

You are on point with irrefutable, concise logic in this thread. I publicly applaud you.........:clap::clap:.......which is way overdue.

The campaign is over, and now it is time for Trump to step forward and act presidential.

It is time for the far right to stop the hate. Trump will not be the president you want, anymore than he will be the president the far left fears.

Let's get behind the guy wherever we can.

Shunned until we can deport or jail them.

What do you say OP, are the conservative responses in this thread those of "a crazy person"s or "good citizen solutional helpful problem solver"s
. I say that anyone who has broken the law should be dealt with as according to their crimes fairly and precisely, and the left should not get a pass like we have seen so much of in the past. Anyone who seeks to undermine our American justice system, our country and our countrymen, and do it for evil intentful purposes, then they should not get away with it. People becoming traitorous scum in order to do so, should be ousted from powerful positions immediately, and especially if they have used unfairly their positions of power with hate in their hearts, and then used the power to hurt this country while padding their pockets in the process afterwards. All this activism in the courts by leftist judges needs to be stopped immediately, because these judges who were being influenced and corrupted by certain influences, made terrible rulings that made the nation pause with great concern, and they had every right to be concerned, because it has led to some tragic consequences over a long period of time. Enough is enough already. There has been some interesting input since the election, and let's hope it keeps going and going in a positive direction.

Shunned until we can deport or jail them.

What do you say OP, are the conservative responses in this thread those of "a crazy person"s or "good citizen solutional helpful problem solver"s

Ha, y'all are already calling for Trump's Impeachment. Talk about 'crazy persons.' :cuckoo:
You will hear it for a while, but since you folks screamed "lynch him" for many years, just bear with. Hear?
. Who screamed lynch who ???

Hmmm, are some segments on Fox news trying to undermine Trump ??? When watching some of these segments, it's like they have a lib/left leaning slant to them... Wow. The gauge i'm using is how the lib networks report on the left, and how they remain positive no matter what (in which is not good all depending on the issue), but to trash your side from a supposed conservative network is just crazy. I know fair and balanced right ?? Well fair and balanced has nothing to do with how far you or your guest lean on an issue when discussing it and/or when discussing a person. Hmmm.

Hmmm, are some segments on Fox news trying to undermine Trump ??? When watching some of these segments, it's like they have a lib/left leaning slant to them... Wow. The gauge i'm using is how the lib networks report on the left, and how they remain positive no matter what (in which is not good all depending on the issue), but to trash your side from a supposed conservative network is just crazy. I know fair and balanced right ?? Well fair and balanced has nothing to do with how far you or your guest lean on an issue when discussing it and/or when discussing a person. Hmmm.

I've just about given up on Fox News. It's run by Globalist Establishment assholes. Many folks don't realize that most Republicans are part of the Globalist Elite Establishment too. The Bush's are a prime example of that.

The Bush's proudly vowed to vote for Hillary Clinton in this last Election. There is no difference between the Bush's and Clintons. They're both NWO Globalist Elites at the end of the day. I wouldn't trust a Bush lackey as far as i could throw em. And unfortunately, Fox News is dominated by those assholes. I watch very little of it these days.

The mid term election two years ago was an indication of the end of the democrat party but the mainstream media still managed to prop up the administration. Here we are with the final nail in the coffin of the democrat party two years later with the repudiation of both the Obama and the Clinton administrations and the desperate left wing media still tries to put a happy (or angry) face on it. The democrat party is leaderless and in chaos and the desperate sycophant mainstream media is still trying to buy time for democrats and deflect attention from the crisis in the democrat party by harping about the relationship between House Speaker Ryan and president elect Trump.

People have to listen close, and read between the lines on these media masters, because they can be master minipulators, insinuating instigators, agitators, and just plain ole dishonest brokers in their so called trying to get at a truth or trying to manipulate a truth by forming it or reforming it into a dagger in which they will try to thrust into the heart of the man or his presidency.

Forum List

Back