Will the undermining attempt by the left begin immediately or down the road a ways ???

This one is easy. Conservative have screamed for 8 years that 'liberals' or 'progressives' or anyone else that isn't in the con-bubble-fantasy-world is the enemy.

I believe you and have taken you at your word, we are your enemy and should oppose you at every turn in every moment on everything. This is the world you wanted so let us provide you with what you wished for.

The Right are already making excuses for Trump's impending failures and accusing the Left of doing what the Right did to Obama when their MessiahRushie proudly said "I hope he fails" and when Turtle McConnell said his number one goal was to make Obama a one term president.

Trump will fail on his own without any anyone else doing anything, and you know it which is why you are trying to establish blame in advance.

Isn't Trump the great negotiator? I see the question as whether the far right will continue to crap bricks over any and all political compromises?
The Right and Trump were just lectured today by their MessiahRushie that they should never compromise so it will be interesting when the dealmaker does his magic deal, will they rationalize that compromise is suddenly good, or will they turn on their Orange Jesus?

The Left will not be able to do much. You will get what you want. In short order Trump will:

A. Abolish the 1st amendment
B. Position police checkpoints at major intersections
C. Implement strict censorship over the press, publication of books, radio and television.
D. Give police almost limitless power to do whatever they want
E. More of this kind of shit
This reminds me of when GW Bush was elected. Cher was on every show trying to convince the public that he was personally going to put every woman in a chastity belt. He was going to keep all the keys.
It's real this time

Trump Surrogate: The People Who Opposed Donald Will Be “Put On A List” For Retaliation

Can the left be trusted at all or should they be shunned some what while moving foward ???? There was so much bad going on in all of this extreme activism in which we gave witness too over time, that you have to wonder if truly these kind of activist or types of people can have a change of heart (work with people), and then if they are people that you can trust after they supposedly having that change of heart, can it be real. ??? Going soft on them while moving foward, could come back to haunt big league if their thinking of vengence, and/or undermining the process at every turn that they can. It's A-Ok to reach out, but just as long as you don't draw back a nub in the process. It's really up to them in life to either be a crazy person or a good citizen solutional helpful problem solver instead.
And which will you be, the guy with the cane whipping out of anger from the past, or a guy that hands out laurels of peace?
. And there goes the race card... Right on time... Is your real name Hillary or Joe Biden ?? LOL

The Left will not be able to do much. You will get what you want. In short order Trump will:

C. Implement strict censorship over the press, publication of books, radio and television.
This reminds me of when GW Bush was elected. Cher was on every show trying to convince the public that he was personally going to put every woman in a chastity belt. He was going to keep all the keys.
It's real this time

Trump Surrogate: The People Who Opposed Donald Will Be “Put On A List” For Retaliation
. And the undermining begins.

This one is easy. Conservative have screamed for 8 years that 'liberals' or 'progressives' or anyone else that isn't in the con-bubble-fantasy-world is the enemy.

I believe you and have taken you at your word, we are your enemy and should oppose you at every turn in every moment on everything. This is the world you wanted so let us provide you with what you wished for.
No it's what you wanted (Hillary), in order to keep your corruption & thumb on the vast majority of the American people....... I just brought it out of you.

It's real this time

And what were you and your easily manipulated comrades doing eight years ago? What a hypocrite. :2up:
I think everyone, who is an adult, should give Trump two years to govern. If he sucks then, well then let loose. That's what I have done with each new president, whether I voted for or against them.
Fortunately, that only applies to the president and not his goose-steppers. :blahblah:

No it's what you wanted (Hillary), in order to keep your corruption & thumb on the vast majority of the American people....... I just brought it out of you.

Whine all you want. It's a bitch when the mountain of crap that has come out of the mouths of conservatives for 8 straight years get shoved back down their throats. They choke on it. Get used to it, That Piece Of Shit trump won't be recognized as a president and his wife is a Mail Order Prostitute. The entire family is a crime family that cons have allowed to soil the White House.

Reagan is puking his guts up.

Whine all you want. It's a bitch when the mountain of crap that has come out of the mouths of conservatives for 8 straight years get shoved back down their throats. They choke on it. Get used to it, That Piece Of Shit trump won't be recognized as a president and his wife is a Mail Order Prostitute. The entire family is a crime family that cons have allowed to soil the White House.

And obama is still a black communist!

Isn't Trump the great negotiator? I see the question as whether the far right will continue to crap bricks over any and all political compromises?
The Right and Trump were just lectured today by their MessiahRushie that they should never compromise so it will be interesting when the dealmaker does his magic deal, will they rationalize that compromise is suddenly good, or will they turn on their Orange Jesus?
. Conservatives & who ever else should never compromise if the deal is anything like our trade deals or fundamental change has been. I don't think there is any compromise with the left, and that's because if the left don't get their way, then they run around in the streets of major cities acting like a bunch of idiots because they have no respect for this country or the constitution. You know I work for a living, so how is it that these people can run around as if none of them work for a living ?? Did you all just see the idiot on the Kelly file who was protesting on the streets of New York, and when he was asked a question he took advantage to show just how much of and idiot he was yelling something about a pussy cat ??? Now I find that these are brainwashed college kids being activist in the streets. I tell ya, it's amazing to me how screwed up the left has made this country. I can't wait to get the totally corrupt out of power, and to restore law & order for all Americans in this nation. The journalist on the street couldn't even get a decent interview out of these crazies for whom have been coddled by the Demon-crats to the point of their confusion & dependency in life. Dependency has to come to an end in this country, it just has to.

Last edited:

It's real this time

New Century Times is a leftist blog.

. And you are such a nice, moral, and upstanding citizen in which the left has created right ?????? Wrong. Your tantrum, hatred & confusion in life is noted.

Just sit back and watch this message board for the lefties losing their marbles or the left coast news and/or blogs spewing pure unAmerican hatred like we have never seen, the establishment crapping themselves, or even some on the major networks as they begin to undermine this nation or President in everyway that they can with their confused sheeple in life, and with their mega-phones. It's already started, so just sit back and watch as they expose themselves or turn themselves inside out & try to turn this nation inside out now.

Last edited:
The globalist trying to undermine this nation will not work either.

It's real this time

And what were you and your easily manipulated comrades doing eight years ago? What a hypocrite. :2up:
I think everyone, who is an adult, should give Trump two years to govern. If he sucks then, well then let loose. That's what I have done with each new president, whether I voted for or against them.
Fortunately, that only applies to the president and not his goose-steppers. :blahblah:

Says the far left drone that bashed only Trump!

The vote against Hillary was a vote against corruption, race baiting, the race card being thrown out of order for political reasons, immoralism being pushed by the left, illegals, unvetted refugee's, terrorism, eternal wars, anti-Christian rhetoric or Christians being constantly under attack, anti-Americanism, bad trade policies that favor the elite's while the nation burns etc.

What are you crying about? Libs just got back everything they dished out to GWB.

It's already begun. Some Democrat Wingnuts are already here screeching for his Impeachment. They craaazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back