Will The NFL Let Tom Brady Win A 7th Ring...Or Will They Rig The Game Because He Supported Trump?

I think the NFL will do everything the can to keep Tampa Bay from winning the Super Bowl.
All it will take is a few holding calls and pass interference calls to swing the game to Kansas City.
Aaron Rodgers doesn't necessarily put em in an enviable position either

I think the NFL will do everything the can to keep Tampa Bay from winning the Super Bowl.
All it will take is a few holding calls and pass interference calls to swing the game to Kansas City.
LOL

Paranoia runs deep in you.

LOL

Paranoia runs deep in you.
I could see if the lions were one play away from going to the Super Bowl the refs would not allow the defense to hold or interfere. Theyd want to give our franchise its first Super Bowl.

Im 50. That may never happen in my lifetime.

“Will they rig the Game” well the last rigged game was Brady’s but rigged in FAVOR of him. He will make it back this year, taking out the Packers (in what will be the better game) and coming to meet KC again or Tennessee (underdog)

Damn, you’re even stupider than I thought

LOL

The Packers have "never" given Rodgers a D that would get him there.
Packers gave up 120 points the last 4 games. And they made even Baker Mayfield look good yesterday. Winning by just 2
I remember some years NE would get scored on a lot. But Brady would just score more. No excuses Aaron Rodgers.

And you can't say never because he won 1 Superbowl. So almost never would be more appropriate. LOL.

“Will they rig the Game” well the last rigged game was Brady’s but rigged in FAVOR of him. He will make it back this year, taking out the Packers (in what will be the better game) and coming to meet KC again or Tennessee (underdog)
:thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back