Will The NFL Let Tom Brady Win A 7th Ring...Or Will They Rig The Game Because He Supported Trump?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I think the NFL will do everything the can to keep Tampa Bay from winning the Super Bowl.
All it will take is a few holding calls and pass interference calls to swing the game to Kansas City.

I think the NFL will do everything the can to keep Tampa Bay from winning the Super Bowl.
All it will take is a few holding calls and pass interference calls to swing the game to Kansas City.
Well in true idiot Trump fashion I'm sure if the Bucs win all will be good and if they lose it will be rigged by Trump hating leftist. These shit narratives are really getting old. Why don't you all go back to the playground and forget about politics for a while. Your embarrassing yourselves and your country.

You could be right, mud, KC should have lost to Cleveland and shouldn't even be in this game!

They committed a head to head helmet smash right in front of a ref knocking the guy senseless; the very hit they say they are most vigilant against, then, not only turned the ball over to KC and rewarded them for the hit (20 yards) +10 point swing, but REFUSED to review the penalty saying they COULDN'T review it WHILE REVIEWING THE PLAY where it was plainly seen in every camera angle!

Then they made the unprecedented move of bringing Mahomes back from a concussion after only ONE WEEK, so he could play Buffalo and beat them.

Tom Brady led the NFL in picks this year and was 26th in completion percentage. I think he’s going to “rig” his own chances

I still haven't figured out the Packers thinking on the field goal in the 4th. Why would you want to put yourself in a two-score deficit instead of trying to go for it and tie the game with a two point conversion. Across the field you are willing to give the ball back to Brady and his offense with just a couple of minutes left knowing he is one of the best 4th quarter quarterbacks in the game and can easily kill two minutes off a clock? Green Bay had to know they weren't getting the ball back which for me spells FIX. The NFL wanted Brady in the Super Bowl.

But if this game is on the up and up, K.C. should win and might even win easily.

Is this Brady's last rodeo? My guess is the game gets called fair.

I still haven't figured out the Packers thinking on the field goal in the 4th. Why would you want to put yourself in a two-score deficit instead of trying to go for it and tie the game with a two point conversion.

Why would someone kick a FG being down near the end of a championship game gambling they'd actually get the ball back from KC to try again?

The Packers are IDIOTS and Rogers is an idiot for not telling them to go get stuff and insisting on going for a TD!

Nobody, and I mean nobody,
Nobody , and I mean nobody, not even Tom Brady can get away with supporting Trump. They just will not have it . Chiefs by 17.

And if Tampa Bay wins Chief fans will be on here caliming the game was rigged so Brady could win his 7th ring.

Tom Brady led the NFL in picks this year and was 26th in completion percentage. I think he’s going to “rig” his own chances

Too many do not understand the politics and corruption of the NFL that have much influence ....way too much influence.

I think the word has spread....do anything possible to prevent the Bucs from winning.

Money talks.

Nobody, and I mean nobody,
Nobody , and I mean nobody, not even Tom Brady can get away with supporting Trump. They just will not have it . Chiefs by 17.

Unfortunately, I think you are right.

The NFL has become very,very political....the last thing Americans wanted to see.....sports was an escape for Americans ...a method to get away from all the modern day stress aka ...the virus, leftwing politics aimed at the destruction of America, financial problems etc.etc.etc.

Then along comes the NFL and a big transformation into a political machine right in there with hollywood, the msm, academia and big tech.

I'm looking forward more to what the TV ratings are after this game is over than the game itself. I think the ratings are going to be some of the worst in years

Can you give me a point spread for the rigged game so I can cash in?

Never was a con-spiracy you didn't like, was there? :heehee:

my money is on my bro Gronk getting the winning TD

Etff-DBXIAEOqCP

Happy Super Bowl weekend! May you be a chip eatin’, beer drinkin’, wing smashin’, kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin', space mountain hoppin', limousine ridin', jet flyin' fan! WOOOOO!

I called it the night the teams were set...

Some dumbfuck Trump supporter would start a thread just like this. You guys never disappoint anyone except those that raised you.

I'm looking forward more to what the TV ratings are after this game is over than the game itself. I think the ratings are going to be some of the worst in years

Yes the unfortunate politization of the NFL has severely damaged professional football.

Forum List

Back