Will The NFL Let Tom Brady Win A 7th Ring...Or Will They Rig The Game Because He Supported Trump?

I think the NFL will do everything the can to keep Tampa Bay from winning the Super Bowl.
All it will take is a few holding calls and pass interference calls to swing the game to Kansas City.
I did not think about that.I never thought of that.I’m glad you did because now I’m not so sure if they will fix it for him as they always have the playoffs and superbowls when he was with the cheatriots.I don’t think they will because if they were going to,they would have fixed the Green Bay game for the packers to win to have a rematch of the first Super Bowl between the chiefs and packers.they fixed that one so the bucs got there though so I think they will fix this one for brady same as they always do,we will soon find out.

I think the NFL will do everything the can to keep Tampa Bay from winning the Super Bowl.
All it will take is a few holding calls and pass interference calls to swing the game to Kansas City.
I still haven't figured out the Packers thinking on the field goal in the 4th. Why would you want to put yourself in a two-score deficit instead of trying to go for it and tie the game with a two point conversion. Across the field you are willing to give the ball back to Brady and his offense with just a couple of minutes left knowing he is one of the best 4th quarter quarterbacks in the game and can easily kill two minutes off a clock? Green Bay had to know they weren't getting the ball back which for me spells FIX. The NFL wanted Brady in the Super Bowl.

But if this game is on the up and up, K.C. should win and might even win easily.
:thankusmile:
Excellent points. :thup: I agreE with everything you said except for your very last sentence there. I can’t believe everybody here is picking the chiefs. Look at grandpas thread pick your poison chiefs or bucs and the last post in that thread made you me and you will see the ten reasons I listed why this is a long shot for the chiefs to win even if the game by some miracle,got officiated fairly which they never are anymore.

Omg

I keep telling you fools to stop eating the who box of FRUIT LOOPS at once but you persist....

Omg

I keep telling you fools to stop eating the who box of FRUIT LOOPS at once but you persist....
The holding penalty was designed to rig games. It's why it's a 10yard penalty instead of 5.

Log
Omg

The holding penalty was designed to rig games. It's why it's a 10yard penalty instead of 5.
:thankusmile: :thup:
Logic and common sense like that never registers with this NFL apologist.

Tom Brady led the NFL in picks this year and was 26th in completion percentage. I think he’s going to “rig” his own chances

Too many do not understand the politics and corruption of the NFL that have much influence ....way too much influence.

I think the word has spread....do anything possible to prevent the Bucs from winning.

Money talks.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

best damn post on this thread :thup:except I still think the fix is in for the bucs to win and not the chiefs,here is why and something you all are overlooking who keep saying they Have it fixed for the chiefs to win when the facts indicate the fix is in for the bucs actually.you all are forgetting despite the fact that owner Robert Kraft of the cheatriots andTom Brady are trump suppporters,that the NFL just two years ago went out of their way to fix both the afc title game against the chiefs to advance to the Super Bowl but also for them to win the Super Bowl against the Rams.

the NFL knew Brady was a supporter of trump yet they still fixed both the afc title game and the Super Bowl for the pats to win.why would it be any differerent this time?:cuckoo: Also look at the last post on grampa thread I made of pick your poison chiefs or bucs and the ten reasons I listed why the Bucs will win. Nobody tried to refute them so that tells me they know the bucs willl win.

Omg

Exactly.In the good old days when the NFL was not corrupt as it is now it was just a five yard penalty.you watch these old classic games from yesteryear and you do not see anywhere near as many holding calls being called as they do now and certain.y not in critical situations either which is also commonplace now.

I did not think about that.I never thought of that.I’m glad you did because now I’m not so sure if they will fix it for him as they always have the playoffs and superbowls when he was with the cheatriots.I don’t think they will because if they were going to,they would have fixed the Green Bay game for the packers to win to have a rematch of the first Super Bowl between the chiefs and packers.they fixed that one so the bucs got there though so I think they will fix this one for brady same as they always do,we will soon find out.
You’re an idiot. This is basically Jordan vs lebron

I still haven't figured out the Packers thinking on the field goal in the 4th. Why would you want to put yourself in a two-score deficit instead of trying to go for it and tie the game with a two point conversion. Across the field you are willing to give the ball back to Brady and his offense with just a couple of minutes left knowing he is one of the best 4th quarter quarterbacks in the game and can easily kill two minutes off a clock? Green Bay had to know they weren't getting the ball back which for me spells FIX. The NFL wanted Brady in the Super Bowl.

But if this game is on the up and up, K.C. should win and might even win easily.
Excellent points. :thup: I agreE with everything you said except for your very last sentence there. I can’t believe everybody here is picking the chiefs. Look at grandpas thread pick your poison chiefs or bucs and the last post in that thread made you me and you will see the ten reasons I listed why this is a long shot for the chiefs to win even if the game by some miracle,got officiated fairly which they never are anymore.
Here comes the scripted comeback from the chiefs.

You are the last one on the planet qualified to call someone an idiot,I listed ten reasons on grampas thread that nobody could refute WHY the chiefs did not have a prayer entering this game to win,if anything I’m a genius and YOU are the idiot as always. :auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

You must be talking to grampa sense HE is the one that said the chiefs would win and win easily. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I am so glad I stopped watching these games,can’t enjoy them when you already know what’s going to happen in advance most the time knowing they are scripted.all a dog and pony show same as elections.

Last edited:
You are the last one on the planet qualified to call someone an idiot,I listed ten reasons on grampas thread that nobody could refute WHY the chiefs did not have a prayer entering this game to win,if anything I’m a genius and YOU are the idiot as always. :auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
How would you know? You don't even watch football. LOL.

Thank you for being a fan. Travel down the road and back again. Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant.

You must be talking to grampa sense HE is the one that said the chiefs would win and win easily. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I am so glad I stopped watching these games,can’t enjoy them when you already know what’s going to happen in advance most the time knowing they are scripted.all a dog and pony show same as elections.
Scripted would have been a close game idiot. You saw the game, fanatic.

Ha! The only thing unkotare and I agree on. You are a complete fool.

How would you know? You don't even watch football. LOL.

Thank you for being a fan. Travel down the road and back again. Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant.
Yes I don’t watch current nfl football but I do read articles and watch youtube predictions where they announce those facts idiot.you are so sure I watch football even though you have zero evidence of it other than when I did admit I watched two games this year,if you call watching two nfl regular season games this year watching football then as always,that’s some pretty fucked up logic and same as you do in Politics,you keep evading how i correctly predicted this game when others acknowledged I had great points asshole.:asshole:you also in frustration put a thumbs down sign when you could not refute my facts that it was grampa that predicted the chiefs would win not me idiot.

Last edited:

Scripted would have been a close game idiot. You saw the game, fanatic.
:dig:
Whatever dumbass,wrong on both counts as always.

:dig:
Ha! The only thing unkotare and I agree on. You are a complete fool.
Fucked up logic from you as always because that’s the only thing me and that resident troll agree about you as well that he also thinks you are a complete fool. So as always,you babble.thanks for keep evading how I correctly gave ten points why the bucs would win,as always same as you do inpolitics,when you are proven wrong,you won’t address the evidence. :banana: You need to give itup with your babble as well thinking you know what you are talking about just cause USMBs resident troll unkotore agrees with you.hundreds of posters like jbrownsonfor example,see the truth about you aswell as I do that you are a babbling idiot who won’t address facts just like you won’t in the politics section so enough of this crap that just cause idiot troll unkotore agrees with you,that somehow makes you correct,as always you have the most fucked up logic on these boards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back