Will the Federal Government Shut Down on Monday?

Will the Federal Government shut down on Monday

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • With the dysfunction, it's going to be hard to tell

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I like Bacon

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am under the opinion that Congress has been handed a no win situation on this one. Most of the bill he is rejecting (without actually vetoing it) was already agreed on and even suggested by his Administration. There are parts that the Senate has added and the House has added but essentially, it's exactly what Munuchin already supported.

This is another case of Rump breaking as many toys on his way out of the Nursery as he can.
you are a DUMBASS----we are in huge debt and you want to WASTE/give $$$ to other countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
STUPID--very stupid

Your opinion doesn't count if you are just too lazy to vote.
........that is some of the most idiotic/stupid/ridiculous/etc crap ever = WASTING/giving $$$$$ to foreign countries at a time like this
No Shit... how can anyone in their right minds justify the pork s that is in that bill, how can anyone with half a brain justify sending billions to foreign countries?
It's amazing how few tRumplings actually know anything about how government works.
Just answer the fucking question ass wipe. Justify sending the money to foreign governments. How does that help Americans during the Corvid emergency?
It's already been answered.

Read the thread.

And take a civics/government class.
Fuck off Asswipe, if you don't know the answer just admit it.
Ok, one more time for th hard of thinking then;

The simple answer is "we live on this world". Foreign aid advances our nation's security interests, our economic interests, and generates good will towards America on the national stage.
These brain dead cultists will never understand that.
If you give a dollar and get a few cents back it is not worth it.
But that isn't what happens.

I am under the opinion that Congress has been handed a no win situation on this one. Most of the bill he is rejecting (without actually vetoing it) was already agreed on and even suggested by his Administration. There are parts that the Senate has added and the House has added but essentially, it's exactly what Munuchin already supported.

This is another case of Rump breaking as many toys on his way out of the Nursery as he can.
you are a DUMBASS----we are in huge debt and you want to WASTE/give $$$ to other countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
STUPID--very stupid

........that is some of the most idiotic/stupid/ridiculous/etc crap ever = WASTING/giving $$$$$ to foreign countries at a time like this
No Shit... how can anyone in their right minds justify the pork s that is in that bill, how can anyone with half a brain justify sending billions to foreign countries?
It's amazing how few tRumplings actually know anything about how government works.
Just answer the fucking question ass wipe. Justify sending the money to foreign governments. How does that help Americans during the Corvid emergency?

Read the thread.

The simple answer is "we live on this world". Foreign aid advances our nation's security interests, our economic interests, and generates good will towards America on the national stage.
These brain dead cultists will never understand that.
If you give a dollar and get a few cents back it is not worth it.
According to who, you? Stop talking out of your ass about shit you haven't a clue about. And for starters, the foreign aid is another spending bill, not included in the relief package. I just posted the breakdown.
tRump told them it was the same bill. You will not be able to convince them otherwise even though you and I both know it's not.

STUPID--very stupid

Read the thread.

It depends on who the money goes to

libs prefer to support our enemies like iran for instance while conservatives support Israel
Israel is playing you fools like a piano.

OK Will...why are you shocked?

Generally, what I've heard is the best time for the government to be spending is in those sort of circumstances in order to keep the economy afloat, people in some sort of job or getting some kind of help, until the ship rights itself. Then you make cuts - not when people are facing eviction, unemployment rates are skyrocketing, business' are closing.

Do you disagree?

If you're spending to help the people, sure.

If you're spending on things like millions on gender study in Pakistan, or studying the effect of cow farts on the ozone level, you're just throwing money away.

Put it on infrastructure, not museums.
Why do these idiots on the Right insist on believing the foreign aid is in the relief package? :dunno:

are you claiming Trump vetoed 2 separate bills?

or one, that included both?
This has already been explained to you. Stop repeating the same questions. The answer will continue to be the same no matter how little you like it.

Yes. One last kick in the balls to the nation that rejected him.

I doubt he'll feel rejected with that many followers believing he was cheated.
What are followers worth to a man that lost the power to do anything?

He has 3 weeks to completely break a lot of toys. And he ain't done yet.

That's the scariest part - What Rump will do in his last 3 weeks. Cross fingers & knock on wood!

" There are parts that the Senate has added and the House has added but essentially..."
Maybe those added parts are deal breakers. Congress has a long history of excess pork and other highly questionable "additions".

STUPID--very stupid

Read the thread.

Didn't you parents ever teach you that you cannot buy friends?
Plus the fact you never put foreigners before Americans unless you are a communist Biden supporter
they are 2 separate bills, but the republicans treated them as one, we have been giving money to foreign countries for decades, it was something tramp wanted and it was in 2019. Something is happening here, he wants the gov to shutdown because he wants to give Biden a hard time starting it back up.

So now the excuse is this is 2 separate bills. so why was it presented as one $900 billion covid relief bill with $700 billion going to pet projects and foreign countries? So Trump vetoed 2 bills? Good for him!

Yes, I've been saying for months that Donald was gonna burn the house down. I actually misunderestimated his dastardly plan to undermine our Democratic Republic and subvert the constitution.
Up until yesterday I thought he was running out of earth to scorch.

I was wrong.

I think it was planned, to the point of tramp asking for 2 grand. Why do you think they waited for so long?

I could be wrong.

You aren't wrong. It could have been a done deal in early November. But Rump was too busy trying to steal an election along with his merry band of criminals. Just like the Covid could have been addressed in early November by a President. But we don't have a President right now and nothing positive is going to happen. Look for more Pocket Vetoes which means that Biden will have to deal with things on Jan 21st and things will be a lot worse off than they are right now.

Part of that new bill was to fund the Vaccine at State Level. What good does it do to have the vaccine just dumped off at the State Capital and the state not having enough funds to get it widely distributed. And let's not forget that on Dec 26th, many, many programs for Citizens runs out and leaves a lot of good folks in the cold and hungry.

Did you vote?
Self Centered freeloader? Seems all you worry about is getting FREE MONEY and don't care what it actually costs taxpayers.

I've seen plenty of alcoholics be this short term and one tracked in their thinking.

STUPID--very stupid

Read the thread.

Didn't you parents ever teach you that you cannot buy friends?
Plus the fact you never put foreigners before Americans unless you are a communist Biden supporter
they are 2 separate bills, but the republicans treated them as one, we have been giving money to foreign countries for decades, it was something tramp wanted and it was in 2019. Something is happening here, he wants the gov to shutdown because he wants to give Biden a hard time starting it back up.
bullshit--you have no proof

Forum List

Back