Will the Federal Government Shut Down on Monday?

Will the Federal Government shut down on Monday

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • With the dysfunction, it's going to be hard to tell

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I like Bacon

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Banned
I am under the opinion that Congress has been handed a no win situation on this one. Most of the bill he is rejecting (without actually vetoing it) was already agreed on and even suggested by his Administration. There are parts that the Senate has added and the House has added but essentially, it's exactly what Munuchin already supported.

This is another case of Rump breaking as many toys on his way out of the Nursery as he can.

I am under the opinion that Congress has been handed a no win situation on this one. Most of the bill he is rejecting (without actually vetoing it) was already agreed on and even suggested by his Administration. There are parts that the Senate has added and the House has added but essentially, it's exactly what Munuchin already supported.

This is another case of Rump breaking as many toys on his way out of the Nursery as he can.
you are a DUMBASS----we are in huge debt and you want to WASTE/give $$$ to other countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
STUPID--very stupid

• Banned
I think it was planned, to the point of tramp asking for 2 grand. Why do you think they waited for so long?

I could be wrong.

You aren't wrong. It could have been a done deal in early November. But Rump was too busy trying to steal an election along with his merry band of criminals. Just like the Covid could have been addressed in early November by a President. But we don't have a President right now and nothing positive is going to happen. Look for more Pocket Vetoes which means that Biden will have to deal with things on Jan 21st and things will be a lot worse off than they are right now.

Part of that new bill was to fund the Vaccine at State Level. What good does it do to have the vaccine just dumped off at the State Capital and the state not having enough funds to get it widely distributed. And let's not forget that on Dec 26th, many, many programs for Citizens runs out and leaves a lot of good folks in the cold and hungry.

Did you vote?

• Banned

you are a DUMBASS----we are in huge debt and you want to WASTE/give $$$ to other countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
STUPID--very stupid

Your opinion doesn't count if you are just too lazy to vote.

I think it was planned, to the point of tramp asking for 2 grand. Why do you think they waited for so long?

I could be wrong.

You aren't wrong. It could have been a done deal in early November. But Rump was too busy trying to steal an election along with his merry band of criminals. Just like the Covid could have been addressed in early November by a President. But we don't have a President right now and nothing positive is going to happen. Look for more Pocket Vetoes which means that Biden will have to deal with things on Jan 21st and things will be a lot worse off than they are right now.

Part of that new bill was to fund the Vaccine at State Level. What good does it do to have the vaccine just dumped off at the State Capital and the state not having enough funds to get it widely distributed. And let's not forget that on Dec 26th, many, many programs for Citizens runs out and leaves a lot of good folks in the cold and hungry.

Did you vote?

I vote for every election, even mid term.

STUPID--very stupid

Your opinion doesn't count if you are just too lazy to vote.
........that is some of the most idiotic/stupid/ridiculous/etc crap ever = WASTING/giving $$$$$ to foreign countries at a time like this

STUPID--very stupid
They give foreign countries money every year, not just Israel and the virus has not hit the shores of the US yet, according to tramp.

STUPID--very stupid
Quiet. Trumpkins don’t care about debt.
And this has zero to do with the orange he sociopaths actions

I could be wrong.

Did you vote?

I was referring to this poll.

STUPID--very stupid
They give foreign countries money every years, not just Israel and the virus has not hit the shores of the US yet, according to tramp.
and it should stop!
AND look at my previous post

STUPID--very stupid
They give foreign countries money every year, not just Israel and the virus has not hit the shores of the US yet, according to tramp.
keep putting your hand in the fire!!!!!!!!!!! = STUPID
keep banging your head against the wall = STUPID
keep wasting $$$ on foreign crap = STUPID

I could be wrong.

Did you vote?

I was referring to this poll.

I just did, I voted yes the government will shut down. I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back