Something is not right about the upcoming election

There is something about the upcoming election that doesn't seem right, especially in comparison with 2016 and prior elections. I don't know if it has to do with the legal cases against Trump, demonstrations about Israel/Hamas, or Biden's continuing gaffes, but I expect some sort of "perfect storm" combination of events that will be as disruptive as anything the US has experienced since 1860.

I am not talking about events after the election, but rather the events leading up to it. The idea of Trump being reelected is very threatening to the Democrat Establishment, and I do not see it peacefully conceding defeat any more than Trump did in 2020. Among other things, we will have continuing disputes about who will appear on various state ballots and Presidential debates between candidates who are not even their party's nominees.

In addition, it seems likely that the US will be embroiled in at least two wars during this election. What emergency measures might be taken in that event? Fasten your seat belts and affix your blast shields. The shit is about to hit the fan.

Huh???

Everything is fucked about the election. And even without the election, America is headed down the shidder.

america shidder.jpg

Well, America has to choose between a guy up for crimes, possibly manufactured by the Dems, or a dementia patient that's years past care home status that's fucked family's finances.

My advice to Americans is, if you want to go by results, you wouldn't vote for care home status.

False.

Even the OP confirms the blob never conceded.
Which word of his concession are you having trouble with?

"Congress has certified the election. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation."

I take it that English is your second language
I take it your ignorance is vast and wide like The Grand Canyon.

I take it your ignorance is vast and wide like The Grand Canyon.

Ooooo

I like me some learning

When Mao formally launched the Cultural Revolution in August 1966, he had already shut down the schools. During the following months, he encouraged the Red Guards to attack all traditional values and “bourgeois” things and to put CCP officials to the test by publicly criticizing them. These attacks were known at the time as struggles against the Four Olds (i.e., old ideas, customs, culture, and habits of mind), and the movement quickly escalated to committing outrages. Many elderly people and intellectualswere physically abused, and many died. Nonetheless, Mao believed that this mobilization of urban youths would be beneficial for them and that the CCP cadres they attacked would be better for the experience.

Cool story 😂

So …l nuthin I guess

Which word of his concession are you having trouble with?

"Congress has certified the election. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation."
That he didn’t congratulate Biden or say the word “concession”.

Forum List

Back