Biden Just Kicked Off The Ohio Ballot

Why is Ohio so dumb that it has to temporarily change its law whenever the Republicans and/or the Democrats don't fit its schedule?
They don’t, it’s the dems that didn’t read the law.

I agree they shouldn’t change it

1716595196055.png

The law was enacted in 2014.

Election day 2020 was November 3rd. The 2020 Republican National convention was held August 24-27th.
You figure it out.

Harris graduated from law school & passed the BAR, assbreath.

Did you ever pass that GED final or finally just give up on it to devote your time to other persuits, like gaining access to Trump's ass?
Facts hurt your pea brain you sock? GFY and learn something about history you racist.

Wait, but you're the white failure crybaby whining about brown people who are better than you in every way. You guys are so easily confused.

Wait, you’re the POC whining about white people who you can’t compete against.

Your failures are your own. Don’t come crying to me.

I suppose the Colorado ruling that a state can't affect a federal election to that extent will now be revisited.
They didn't have to schedule their convention so close to the election.
They can only blame themselves for that.

We all know why they scheduled it that way......so they could switch candidates close to early voting in states like Pennsylvania. They start early voting 50 days out.

I disagree with that as well. Biden has options.

a) the legislature returns and passes an exemption.

b) if that fails, Biden files a lawsuit to get an exemption.

c) if that fails, get the delegates to cast their votes by August 7th.

See that? One way or another, Biden will be on the ballot. Sad I had to explain that to you but understandable given you thought Biden already missed the deadline.
What I'm reading here is it doesn't make one iota of difference whether he missed the deadline or he is going to miss the deadline in the application of your opinion.

Ergo, it is a distinction without a difference.

What I'm reading here is it doesn't make one iota of difference whether he missed the deadline or he is going to miss the deadline in the application of your opinion.

Ergo, it is a distinction without a difference.
I can’t see a court ordering a state to violate its own election laws,especially after the debacles of court and executive ordered election changes in the 2020 election. I think if a lower court tried, it would be expedited to SCOTUS which would nix the changes and refer the matter to the Ohio legislature for a law change.

Someone should remind DeWine that Democrats have been screaming 'Nobody is Above the Law!!' for months now. He should not buckle to such an absurd display of hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back