Rep. Ilhan Omar

She was born in a perfectly dreadful "nation."

She was very lucky to receive permission to come to live in the States.

One would think that she would get on her knees every morning to thank the American people.

And that she would speak in a very humble and grateful manner.

Sleazy sociopath Hamasnik. The real face of the Democrat Party. Endorses brutal rapes and murders of children as 'legitimate political action'. They all need to be deported as fast as possible.

I need to add this to my long list of hoaxes Trumptards have fallen for.

Tell me something, rube. How did Omar's mother give birth to Elmi a year after she died?
If you can't these folks, who can you trust?

I certainly won't take your word for it.

If you can't these folks, who can you trust?

I certainly won't take your word for it.
The FBI looked into that claim. Zilch. Nada.

I ask you again, how did Omar's mother give birth to Elmi a year after she died?

Its people and 'culture' make it a perfectly dreadful country; nobody else can do that but them for long. For anybody who doesn't think culture matters just look at Haiti versus the other country it shares the same frigging island with.
Haiti should have stayed under the rule of France.

Ever since they fought for their "independence," life has been hell in Haiti.

About the only time there was some semblance of order was during World War One, when the United States occupied the island, lest Germany establish a submarine base there.

The FBI looked into that claim. Zilch. Nada.

I ask you again, how did Omar's mother give birth to Elmi a year after she died?

lol you mean the FBI who forged fake dirt on Trump and destroyed evidence for Hillary and other Democrat crime syndicate operatives claims it couldn't find a thing on your sex symbol? lol that's hilarious. You Hamas fags are truly stupid.

Forum List

Back