Something is not right about the upcoming election

Retards parrot that dumb question over and over, even though the obvious answer is “Not if there’s massive fraud”.
Neither party will accept the results if they lose and there’s evidence of enough fraud to affect the outcome.
Think better, if capable.
The evidence has clearly shown the Republican party won't accept the result after they've lost, when there isn't evidence of enough fraud to affect the outcome.

Are you blind?

There is something about the upcoming election that doesn't seem right, especially in comparison with 2016 and prior elections. I don't know if it has to do with the legal cases against Trump, demonstrations about Israel/Hamas, or Biden's continuing gaffes, but I expect some sort of "perfect storm" combination of events that will be as disruptive as anything the US has experienced since 1860.

I am not talking about events after the election, but rather the events leading up to it. The idea of Trump being reelected is very threatening to the Democrat Establishment, and I do not see it peacefully conceding defeat any more than Trump did in 2020. Among other things, we will have continuing disputes about who will appear on various state ballots and Presidential debates between candidates who are not even their party's nominees.

In addition, it seems likely that the US will be embroiled in at least two wars during this election. What emergency measures might be taken in that event? Fasten your seat belts and affix your blast shields. The shit is about to hit the fan.
Lol

Show in court the evidence of enough fraud to affect the election.
Oh. Right.
Perhaps best if you just continue crying.
The only one crying will be you, come November, petunia. :itsok:

There is something about the upcoming election that doesn't seem right, especially in comparison with 2016 and prior elections. I don't know if it has to do with the legal cases against Trump, demonstrations about Israel/Hamas, or Biden's continuing gaffes, but I expect some sort of "perfect storm" combination of events that will be as disruptive as anything the US has experienced since 1860.

I am not talking about events after the election, but rather the events leading up to it. The idea of Trump being reelected is very threatening to the Democrat Establishment, and I do not see it peacefully conceding defeat any more than Trump did in 2020. Among other things, we will have continuing disputes about who will appear on various state ballots and Presidential debates between candidates who are not even their party's nominees.

In addition, it seems likely that the US will be embroiled in at least two wars during this election. What emergency measures might be taken in that event? Fasten your seat belts and affix your blast shields. The shit is about to hit the fan.
I have lived a long time through some of the most awful periods. The Kennedy assassination, the Hippie Revolution, the Watts riots, Vietnam, Watergate, Kent State, the Carter Administration, the Iran/Contra scandals, Somalia, the Obama Administration et al, and I have NEVER experienced an election season like this one or the deep feeling of pending doom that I sense in so many people.

So I cannot fault you for your premonitions. You very well could be right. I just hope you aren't writing prophecy here. :)

Last edited:
I have lived a long time ago through some of the most awful periods. The Kennedy assassination, the Hippie Revolution, the Watts riots, Vietnam, Watergate, Kent State, the Carter Administration, the Iran/Contra scandals, Somalia, the Obama Administration et al, and I have NEVER experienced an election season like this one or the deep feeling of pending doom that I sense in so many people.

So I cannot fault you for your premonitions. You very well could be right. I just hope you aren't writing prophecy here. :)

Maybe yer just gassy take a chill pill and pass some gas.

Forum List

Back