Will Republicans own up to their mistake this midterm or continue on with the same?

Will Republican vote blue to fix their Trump mistake?

• yes

• nio

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're going to rip the office of President from Trump swiftly and mercilessly? My...my...aren't we feeling frisky today! Now how about we get back to reality? If you want Trump out of office...you're going to need to defeat him at the polls not this year...not next year...but two years from now! Until then you're just throwing temper tantrums like a child who hasn't gotten his way.

Actually, we can invoke the 25th Amendment and get him out tomorrow... and we probably should. Once Dems have control of the house, he'll probably go completely unhinged when they start digging into all his dirty deals.

You do know that you need the Vice President to sign off on that...right, Joey? You think Mike Pence is going to turn on Donald Trump to make you snowflakes happy? You're a bit of a moron. No, I take that back...anyone who thinks the 25th Amendment is going to get Trump out of office is a COMPLETE moron!

I am afraid your wrong. It is up the congress to remove to remove a sitting President, not the Vice President, he will not be signing off on anything.

The House votes to impeach then goes to the senate for a trial and then needs 67 of the Senate votes to impeach a president.

You're going to rip the office of President from Trump swiftly and mercilessly? My...my...aren't we feeling frisky today! Now how about we get back to reality? If you want Trump out of office...you're going to need to defeat him at the polls not this year...not next year...but two years from now! Until then you're just throwing temper tantrums like a child who hasn't gotten his way.

No, stupid. I don't have to do shit. I just wait it out, just like you do. I have a life, and understand these things will eventually 'sort themselves out' historically. You in contrast have no answers, so what are you trying to accomplish? Just talking shit?

What's amusing is watching you explain why Trump's successes aren't REALLY successes at all and are all due to how wonderfully Barry left things for him! To bad the facts don't back up your rant though.

Bring on those 'facts'! I, for one, will be forever in your debt when you do that as well as solve the global affluenza as well as the nepotism problem among the elite in this country. You'll probably be killed for the effort, however, so be safe, patriot.

If you really knew your economic history you'd know that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! Despite spending trillions in stimulus and the Fed giving him a near zero interest rate for most of his eight years in office, Obama created so few jobs that his administration were forced to hide how bad it was behind one of the more laughable "statistics" ever cited..."Jobs created or saved"! Trump understands economics because it was his major in college. I'm pretty sure Barry took something along the lines of Black or Women's Studies which is why he won't release his college transcripts because he knows he'll get laughed at for his course selection!

The whole second half of your retort is bat shit. OF COURSE Obama spent ridiculous amounts of money on the private sector, you moron! He kind of had to literally bail out the entire American automotive industry, again, even after Chimpy McFlightSuit did it first. As far as your Orange Messiah's economics degree? Worthless. He hasn't shown he's anything beyond a typical con-man real estate developer with bad taste. Shit, all you have to do is look at the debt he's incurred since he's been in office. Hint: There's your punchline for when you tell your friends and family why the Orange Virus is a 'fiscal conservative'..

So first you're going to act "swiftly and mercilessly" and now you're going to "wait it out"? Who's full of shit, TT? From where I'm sitting...that would be YOU! :113:

Actually, stupid, when the removal eventually happens, it should be done quickly and mercilessly. Since I'm not the US Congress, I have to wait it out, just like you. Are you so thick you can't figure that out on your own?

Oh, so now it's something that will eventually happen? But when it does it will be quickly and mercilessly? So all of your bluster about ripping Trump from office was nothing more than hot air? Got it...

No, stupid. I don't have to do shit. I just wait it out, just like you do. I have a life, and understand these things will eventually 'sort themselves out' historically. You in contrast have no answers, so what are you trying to accomplish? Just talking shit?

What's amusing is watching you explain why Trump's successes aren't REALLY successes at all and are all due to how wonderfully Barry left things for him! To bad the facts don't back up your rant though.

Bring on those 'facts'! I, for one, will be forever in your debt when you do that as well as solve the global affluenza as well as the nepotism problem among the elite in this country. You'll probably be killed for the effort, however, so be safe, patriot.

If you really knew your economic history you'd know that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! Despite spending trillions in stimulus and the Fed giving him a near zero interest rate for most of his eight years in office, Obama created so few jobs that his administration were forced to hide how bad it was behind one of the more laughable "statistics" ever cited..."Jobs created or saved"! Trump understands economics because it was his major in college. I'm pretty sure Barry took something along the lines of Black or Women's Studies which is why he won't release his college transcripts because he knows he'll get laughed at for his course selection!

The whole second half of your retort is bat shit. OF COURSE Obama spent ridiculous amounts of money on the private sector, you moron! He kind of had to literally bail out the entire American automotive industry, again, even after Chimpy McFlightSuit did it first. As far as your Orange Messiah's economics degree? Worthless. He hasn't shown he's anything beyond a typical con-man real estate developer with bad taste. Shit, all you have to do is look at the debt he's incurred since he's been in office. Hint: There's your punchline for when you tell your friends and family why the Orange Virus is a 'fiscal conservative'..

So first you're going to act "swiftly and mercilessly" and now you're going to "wait it out"? Who's full of shit, TT? From where I'm sitting...that would be YOU! :113:

Actually, stupid, when the removal eventually happens, it should be done quickly and mercilessly. Since I'm not the US Congress, I have to wait it out, just like you. Are you so thick you can't figure that out on your own?

Oh, so now it's something that will eventually happen? But when it does it will be quickly and mercilessly? So all of your bluster about ripping Trump from office was nothing more than hot air? Got it...

Again, I'm not Congress. You add nothing to the discussion. Go away.

Actually, we can invoke the 25th Amendment and get him out tomorrow... and we probably should. Once Dems have control of the house, he'll probably go completely unhinged when they start digging into all his dirty deals.

You do know that you need the Vice President to sign off on that...right, Joey? You think Mike Pence is going to turn on Donald Trump to make you snowflakes happy? You're a bit of a moron. No, I take that back...anyone who thinks the 25th Amendment is going to get Trump out of office is a COMPLETE moron!

I am afraid you're wrong. It is up the congress to remove a sitting President, not the Vice President, he will not be signing off on anything.

Right now Trump can be removed from office on 3 things.

1. Under the 25th amendment as being unfit. And if you don't think he is unfit, you can listen to this op-ed that is corroberated by Bob Woodwards new book Fear.
Hear the entire NYT stunning op-ed - CNN Video
2. He can be removed over the Emoluments clause in the Constitution.
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr4xJWMHMZbatgAlidXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByNDZ0aWFxBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM2BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1539738893/RO=10/RU=https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/23/13715150/donald-trump-emoluments-clause-constitution/RK=2/RS=5EyK6QlQP1CaDPC7bn6nVwQCZ8g-
3. Trump can be removed from office for colluding with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election, & Obstruction of Justice which he has already admitted to on National T.V.

In the video they are referencing an article that was confirmed by James Clapper, National Intelligence director, under sworn testimony over a year ago. Apparently Trump surrogates were being picked up in daily routine spying operations in conversations with Russian intelligence assets by several different foreign intelligence agencies, since 2015. Here is the article.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

22744665-mmmain.jpg

5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictments along with 100's of criminal charges aren't going away. I imagine Mueller is following DOJ protocol and this Russeeeer thing will blow up right after the midterm.

You continue to amuse, Oreo! First of all...in order to invoke the 25th Amendment you have to get the Vice President to sign off it. You think Mike Pence is going to go along with your liberal wet dream? Dream on!

As for #'s 2 and 3? You need to impeach a sitting President which means you need a 2/3rds Super Majority in the Senate. You think Republicans are going to go along with your silly game? Why would they. It would be political suicide and they know it!

I'm sorry...did I hurt your feelings, TT? I'll try and be a little nicer when I point out how ridiculous your posts are!
(Just what we need here...another liberal snowflake that dishes out the insults but can't handle a reply that questions their narrative!)

I'm sorry...did I hurt your feelings, TT? I'll try and be a little nicer when I point out how ridiculous your posts are!
(Just what we need here...another liberal snowflake that dishes out the insults but can't handle a reply that questions their narrative!)

Your weak attempts do absolutely nothing to question my narrative. You're simply posing stupid questions, being an annoying partisan snowflake. I said the Orange Virus needs to go. Congress can only to make that happen, not me, stupid. Do you understand how government works, or shall I draw you a picture?

Oh...so now you say the Orange Virus needs to go! Why didn't you say so! AH, EVERYONE? TUMBLIN TUMBLEWEED HAS SPOKEN...TRUMP MUST GO!!! (eye roll)

I actually DO understand how our government works...you on the other hand seem to be struggling with the concept!

Oh...so now you say the Orange Virus needs to go! Why didn't you say so! AH, EVERYONE? TUMBLIN TUMBLEWEED HAS SPOKEN...TRUMP MUST GO!!! (eye roll)

I actually DO understand how our government works...you on the other hand seem to be struggling with the concept!

You obviously don't, now do ya?

In all of our lives we have made mistakes. Some of us recognize them immediately, others will deny, defend and deflect, in order to save face.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies, institutions & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

He has started a Tariff war, exasberating the fear in our stock markets, while our allies have threatened 100's of billions in retalitory tariffs on American products. He is laughed at by the General Assembly of the United Nations and is the subject of a million jokes.

th

It's clear he has the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of US policy. Trump is the National Security threat.

At times, some things need to be destroyed before they can be rebuilt. The Republican party has been a complete disaster with Trump at the helm. Republicans have shown that they cannot control Trump, nor would they ever consider removing him from office under the 25th amendment as being unfit.

The only way to remove Trump from office is to vote BLUE this midterm.

A message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of bigotry, misosyny, hate, fear, anger & ignorance.

Our country is much more important than someone with an R behind their name.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

A great article that every Republican should spend the next 20 minutes READING.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Mistakes...?

No Garland

Have Gorsuch

Have Kavenaugh

Will replace Ginsburg

Will have 55 senate seats.

Will retain the house.

If those are the result of mistakes....let's keep at it !!!!!

I understand that when you lose an election...your only viable recourse under our system of government is to try and win the next one. You seem to think you're going to accomplish that by being a whiny dick on an internet chat board.

I understand that when you lose an election...your only viable recourse under our system of government is to try and win the next one. You seem to think you're going to accomplish that by being a whiny dick on an internet chat board.

Lol. This message board is filled with whiny dicks. Get off mine.

In all of our lives we have made mistakes. Some of us recognize them immediately, others will deny, defend and deflect, in order to save face.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies, institutions & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

He has started a Tariff war, exasberating the fear in our stock markets, while our allies have threatened 100's of billions in retalitory tariffs on American products. He is laughed at by the General Assembly of the United Nations and is the subject of a million jokes.

th

It's clear he has the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of US policy. Trump is the National Security threat.

At times, some things need to be destroyed before they can be rebuilt. The Republican party has been a complete disaster with Trump at the helm. Republicans have shown that they cannot control Trump, nor would they ever consider removing him from office under the 25th amendment as being unfit.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of bigotry, misosyny, hate, fear, anger & ignorance.

We made no mistake......we love watching you guys get crazier and crazier.....I have a shit ton of popcorn for election night......when you lose......it's gonna be funny seeing leftists light themselves on fire.

th

We made no mistake......we love watching you guys get crazier and crazier.....I have a shit ton of popcorn for election night......when you lose......it's gonna be funny seeing leftists light themselves on fire.

Yeah right.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

With links & pictures redirect to another thread on this board by clicking here.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

th

Yeah right.

With links & pictures redirect to another thread on this board by clicking here.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If there is a blue wave
Why wont the dems get the senate
and how many house seat will they get?

But this one is my fave.....6 MORE YEARS!!!

CNN: Americans are becoming more likely to think President Donald Trump will win a second term in office, while Joe Biden stands atop a crowded field of Democrats perhaps looking to replace him, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

CNN Poll: More See Trump Second Term Likely As Biden Leads Democrats

th

Yeah right.

At least you are deliberately using outdated polls and articles because you believe that there is a good chance you are wrong.

But, you are setting up many Democrats on here for a massive psychological breakdown when the blue wave doesn't happen and Republicans win the day.

Lol. This message board is filled with whiny dicks. Get off mine.

So that's your excuse for being a whiny dick? That there are others here as well? Noted...

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

th

Repukes will never admit they put a clown in office. If anything they are resolute in support regardless of outcome.

Go adopt an illegal immigrant family and sponsor them until they gain Citizenship. Oh ! you want the American Govt to subsidize them! If every Liberal adopted and agreed to the financial support of their illegal immigrant family and their chain of family members until they all gain citizenship I'm cool with that. Otherwise build the WALL

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

th

Repukes will never admit they put a clown in office. If anything they are resolute in support regardless of outcome.

Go adopt an illegal immigrant family and sponsor them until they gain Citizenship. Oh ! you want the American Govt to subsidize them! If every Liberal adopted and agreed to the financial support of their illegal immigrant family and their chain of family members until they all gain citizenship I'm cool with that. Otherwise build the WALL

You build a 1000 mile wall there will be a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it's built.

You might want to watch this 2-1/2 minute video all the way to the end as it will discuss the 240 tunnels they have found in the San Diego region alone, and they know there's more they haven't found.

UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels - Los Angeles Times

Anything they can see can & will always be compromised. Something that can't be seen they won't even attempt. Therefore, the only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors, and more border patrol stations that can react quickly to an alert.

Now Democrats put this idea on the table with Trump over a year ago for an agreement on DACA. Trump turned it down flat because he wants his POS wall.

SEPTEMBER 13, 2017--Trump has dinner with Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi at the White House, after which the two Democrats say they agreed in broad strokes to a DACA-border security deal that doesn't include Trump's wall. Trump initially seems on the same page, then the White House and Republicans walk it back. Trump tweets about how "good, educated and accomplished" DACA recipients are.

They then offered Trump 20 BILLION for his pos wall in return for a immigration bill that would include a pathway to citizenship, and he turned that down flat.

JANUARY 19, 2018--House before a government funding deadline, Schumer and Trump meet for lunch at the White House. Schumer offered Trump the upwards of $20 billion he wanted for his border wall in exchange for a pathway to citizenship for the eligible immigrant population. The deal is rejected, and government shuts down at midnight.
DACA offers Trump has rejected - CNNPolitics

So you have no new border security because of TRUMP.

wall.jpg

Last edited:

I think Pence realizes that Trump is nuts, and this is a great opporutunity. the real problem is, all the people around Trump know he's nuts, they just try to contain him.

th

why would anyone vote for a group of people that hate them, attack them, try to murder them and destroy the country they live in?

will the left chill the fuck out?

no, they've made it clear, tyranny is their end goal.

I think the hate has been exemplfied by the right wing of the Republican party for quite some time now.

Moderates & women really have no place in this party anymore.
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

how hard where you laughing when you wrote that joke?

Forum List

Back