Will Republicans Make 2020 About Trump's Integrity?

How many Senate Republicans will stake their electoral futures on the honesty of Donald Trump and his family members?

These are the senators facing re-election fights in 2020 - CNNPolitics

"Democrats faced a more challenging Senate map in 2018 than Republicans, in part because they had more seats up for election. But in 2020, the GOP will have to defend more Senate seats than Democrats. As of now, there will be 22 Republican Senate seats on the line, while Democrats will only need to protect 12 seats..."

"Republicans
Lamar Alexander (R-Tennessee)
Shelley Moore Capito (R-West Virginia)
Bill Cassidy (R-Louisiana)
Susan Collins (R-Maine)
John Cornyn (R-Texas)
Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas)
Steve Daines (R-Montana)
Mike Enzi (R-Wyoming)
Joni Ernst (R-Iowa)
Cory Gardner (R-Colorado)
Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina)
Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Mississippi)... "
James Inhofe (R-Oklahoma)
Jon Kyl (R-Arizona)..."
Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky)
David Perdue (R-GA)
Jim Risch (R-Idaho)
Pat Roberts (R-Kansas)
Mike Rounds (R-South Dakota)
Ben Sasse (R-Nebraska)
Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska)
Thom Tillis (R-North Carolina)"
9.+Gold+Calf+BV_crop.jpg

Foreign emoluments?
Domestic emoluments?
Obviously, all politicians are corrupt, since they could never raise enough money to get elected if they didn't follow ruling class scripture.
But Trump's presidency rests on a foundation of fraud that will likely crumble over the next 19 months.
Will Republicans sacrifice their party on the altar of Trump?
I sure hope so.
They made the last election about his integrity and Hillary won...
Trump made the last election about "draining the swamp"
images

How has that worked out?

Actually, its worked out pretty well so far. Swamp creatures like Comey and McCabe are history. The Deep State's hate for President Trump shows how effective he's been.
Actually, its worked out pretty well so far. Swamp creatures like Comey and McCabe are history. The Deep State's hate for President Trump shows how effective he's been.
Trump presides over the most corrupt administration in recent US History:
trackingCorruption-fig1-693.png

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

"Donald Trump promised to drain the Washington swamp. Instead, he has surrounded himself with family members, appointees and advisers who’ve been accused of conflicts of interest."
conflict-of-interest.png
, misuse of public funds
misuse-public-funds.png
, influence peddling
influence-peddling.png
, self-enrichment
self-enrichment.png
, working for foreign governments
agent-foreign-govt.png
, failure to disclose information
failure-disclose-info.png
and violating ethics rules
violating-ethics-rules.png
. Some are under investigation
under-investigation.png
or facing lawsuits
facing-lawsuit.png
, others have resigned
resigned.png
and five have either been convicted or pleaded guilty
pleaded-guilty.png
, including three for lying to government officials
lying.png
. Scandals plague all administrations, but Trump’s is only two years old and the allegations keep on coming
This is so ironic.
Considering the fact that Democrats created Obamacare..which costs us trillions....and are responsible for $152 billion in extra ANNUAL expenditures paying for all of the illegals they've encouraged to come to the US. Then there's their Green New Deal proposal which will cost us $92 TRILLION DOLLARS.

We spend more money paying for Democrat's fuckups than we do for anything else.
Considering the fact that Democrats created Obamacare..which costs us trillions....and are responsible for $152 billion in extra ANNUAL expenditures paying for all of the illegals they've encouraged to come to the US. Then there's their Green New Deal proposal which will cost us $92 TRILLION DOLLARS
Even if all your allegations above are accurate, how does that absolve Trump from running the most corrupt administration in the last hundred years?

"The Trump Organization generated at least $500 million of revenue in 2017, according to the president’s most recent financial disclosure. Trump transferred ownership of the business before his inauguration to a trust run by sons Donald Jr. and Eric and longtime executive Allen Weisselberg and promised not to embark on any new projects outside the U.S. But the moves didn’t mollify critics.

"That the president can revoke the trust and withdraw money at any time has helped prompt lawsuits alleging he is violating the emoluments clause of the U.S. Constitution.

The arrangement has provoked concerns that foreign governments can curry favor with the president by renting rooms at his luxury hotel in Washington or deploying state-owned companies to develop overseas projects, as some suggested a Chinese firm may have done when it agreed to help build a $500 million entertainment complex in Indonesia that includes a Trump-branded hotel."

Trump is the classic crony-capitalist who found a way to cut out the middlemen (and women), and if you truly object to Clinton Foundation malfeasance, how can you not object to Trump's?

The arrangement has provoked concerns that foreign governments can curry favor with the president by renting rooms at his luxury hotel in Washington or deploying state-owned companies to develop overseas projects, as some suggested a Chinese firm may have done when it agreed to help build a $500 million entertainment complex in Indonesia that includes a Trump-branded hotel."

Obama was an author, and sold his books to various foreign countries as well. Do you think the Russians or Iranians might have been currying favor with B. Hussein O by buying his books? I don't know if you realize this, but Obama's net worth increased a hundredfold during his reign, and a lot of money came from abroad.

Trump made the last election about "draining the swamp"
images

How has that worked out?

Trump presides over the most corrupt administration in recent US History:
trackingCorruption-fig1-693.png

"Donald Trump promised to drain the Washington swamp. Instead, he has surrounded himself with family members, appointees and advisers who’ve been accused of conflicts of interest."
conflict-of-interest.png
, misuse of public funds
misuse-public-funds.png
, influence peddling
influence-peddling.png
, self-enrichment
self-enrichment.png
, working for foreign governments
agent-foreign-govt.png
, failure to disclose information
failure-disclose-info.png
and violating ethics rules
violating-ethics-rules.png
. Some are under investigation
under-investigation.png
or facing lawsuits
facing-lawsuit.png
, others have resigned
resigned.png
and five have either been convicted or pleaded guilty
pleaded-guilty.png
, including three for lying to government officials
lying.png
. Scandals plague all administrations, but Trump’s is only two years old and the allegations keep on coming
This is so ironic.
Considering the fact that Democrats created Obamacare..which costs us trillions....and are responsible for $152 billion in extra ANNUAL expenditures paying for all of the illegals they've encouraged to come to the US. Then there's their Green New Deal proposal which will cost us $92 TRILLION DOLLARS.

We spend more money paying for Democrat's fuckups than we do for anything else.
Considering the fact that Democrats created Obamacare..which costs us trillions....and are responsible for $152 billion in extra ANNUAL expenditures paying for all of the illegals they've encouraged to come to the US. Then there's their Green New Deal proposal which will cost us $92 TRILLION DOLLARS
Even if all your allegations above are accurate, how does that absolve Trump from running the most corrupt administration in the last hundred years?
Well, considering that fact that it would take some doing for Trump to equal the corruption of the Obama Administration.....and most of the corruption is a fabrication by a corrupt media......I don't think Trump needs any absolution at all.

NO, they do not give a hoot about integrity, sadly... that has been made crystal clear.

Trump is using his presidency to campaign and get the big bucks from all the big guns in his D.C. swamp... and using his presidency's bully pulpit for politics, morning noon and night, since he was elected. He does not give a hoot about breaking ethical rules in place, that much is also clear as day.

Dems will likely lose in 2020
The people who defended a 2-year long coup against a lawfully elected President are blubbering about integrity?

Dims simply have no shame.

Obama was an author, and sold his books to various foreign countries as well. Do you think the Russians or Iranians might have been currying favor with B. Hussein O by buying his books? I don't know if you realize this, but Obama's net worth increased a hundredfold during his reign, and a lot of money came from abroad.

Got links for those claims, or is this more crap you're pulling outta your ass?

You need a Link to Obama’s book?
Are you that retarded?

Are you that retarded?

I want you to back up your claims that Obama's net worth increased a hundredfold, as well as that most of that money comes from foreign countries.

If I wanted to see the book, I can go pick up a copy myself.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

Are you that retarded?

I want you to back up your claims that Obama's net worth increased a hundredfold, as well as that most of that money comes from foreign countries.

I see your emotions have clouded your sailor brain.
Anyone contesting both Obama as an author and as a post-Presidential multi-millionaire should take care to separate the issues.

Obama is an author.
Obama’s wealth had increased to 11M by the time he left office.
I don’t know or care what’s he’s worth now.

Are you that retarded?

It doesn't matter if "most" of the money he received was from foreign countries, only that some of it was. This is about "emoluments" from foreign countries. Not all of President Trump's financial interests are foreign either.

Are you that retarded?

Anyone contesting both Obama as an author and as a post-Presidential multi-millionaire should take care to separate the issues.

Obama is an author.

So................you deflect to him being an author, but won't provide links that show his worth has increased over a hundredfold, as well as that most of that money came from abroad. From the way you have responded (as well as tried to say I've gotten emotional), this is just more crap you pulled outta your ass. At least I'm polite enough to provide links.

Are you that retarded?

Obama is an author.

So................you deflect to him being an author, but won't provide links that show his worth has increased over a hundredfold, as well as that most of that money came from abroad. From the way you have responded (as well as tried to say I've gotten emotional), this is just more crap you pulled outta your ass. At least I'm polite enough to provide links.

Its really up to Obama to provide his own tax returns. His books are available abroad, that's just a fact. Further, foreigners can and have come to the United States, buy his books and take them back to foreign countries.

That's "Emoluments" by the liberal definition they are applying for Trump.

Are you that retarded?

Obama is an author.

Its really up to Obama to provide his own tax returns. His books are available abroad, that's just a fact. Further, foreigners can and have come to the United States, buy his books and take them back to foreign countries.

So............you got nothing. Pretty much what I thought.

Are you that retarded?

Obama is an author.

Let’s check your IQ.
I wasn’t the one who brought this up.
I was explicitly responding concerning how easy it is in the Internet age to check if Obama was an author.
So yes, in this exchange, you’re an idiot.

Are you that retarded?

Obama is an author.

So what are you saying? That the books attributed to Obama aren't available to foreigners?

Obama is an author.

So what are you saying? That the books attributed to Obama aren't available to foreigners?
I think sailor is a tad fatigued at the moment.

Obama is an author.

You're the one that said that. I'm asking you for links that Obama's worth has increased a hundredfold, and that most of that money comes from foreign interests.

Obama is an author.

You're the one that said that. I'm asking you for links that Obama's worth has increased a hundredfold, and that most of that money comes from foreign interests.
No...
I am the one who remarked how anyone can be so stupid they can’t look up a book on their own.
There are now two possibilities...
1. You’re tired and are too proud to admit you are acting like an idiot at the moment.
2. Your browser is messed up and you believe I give a damn about Obama’s worth.

Obama is an author.

Page 11, 43 minutes ago.

Obama is an author.

I never said, nor implied, that "most" of Obama's money came from illegal Emoluments, only that SOME of it did.

And that is a violation, no?

Both of you are defending PP boy's allegations. I'm simply asking for links that prove Obama increased his worth a hundredfold and that most of it came from foreign interests like PP boy alleges, but all you guys point to is Obama's book.

Forum List

Back