I thought Alyssa Milano believed “survivors”..WTF? The LefTarded can’t be taken seriously...EVER.

The Lowclass Loons have zero credibility...they are the weakest, most confused bunch of Feminazis I’ve ever seen.
Alyssa Milano's 'I believe' Kavanaugh accuser becomes 'we can't assume' Biden guilt
Biden was accused of sexual assault?

I’m not sure...it’s tough to keep up with all the perversion, sexual deviance and weird shit that runs rampant within the Party of Filth.
You’ve got chicks with dicks, rug munchers and pole puffers, Black dudes in Virginia raping women, Governors dressing in Black face...you guys are all fucked up.

The direction that the democrat party wants to take us will require a lawyer and waivers
to associate in any ways at any time with a skirt. Can you imagine signing a release to
hold hands or a good night kiss on a date?
And, the liberals were all butthurt because Pence keeps the door open at his office when there is a woman inside

Last edited:
The Lowclass Loons have zero credibility...they are the weakest, most confused bunch of Feminazis I’ve ever seen.
Alyssa Milano's 'I believe' Kavanaugh accuser becomes 'we can't assume' Biden guilt
What exactly do you think Biden is guilty of?

I never said he was guilty...your group of #MeToo Loons have made it clear...anyone accused of anything is guilty as accused. Am I making this up?
Ok, so what are they saying Biden is guilty of?

I never said he was guilty...your group of #MeToo Loons have made it clear...anyone accused of anything is guilty as accused. Am I making this up?

Oh nothing...we’re just making shit up.
Try this...www.google.com

I’m asking for your understanding of it. Not a google link. What is he accused of doing?

I’m asking for your understanding of it. Not a google link. What is he accused of doing?

Okay, I’ll play...
Apparently you haven’t read the new rule book...ANY affection MUST be requested by the Feminazi before said affection can be applied...PERIOD. This is not negotiable and the new rule is retroactive to 1776.
I know this sounds bat shit fucking crazy...but that’s your people.

Okay, I’ll play...
Apparently you haven’t read the new rule book...ANY affection MUST be requested by the Feminazi before said affection can be applied...PERIOD. This is not negotiable and the new rule is retroactive to 1776.
And do you agree with that rule book? Why don’t you stand up for your principles and argue this one based on what you think is right. Those aren’t my people, I think those going after Joe for showing too much affection are bat shit fucking crazy as you say

Okay, I’ll play...
And do you agree with that rule book? Why don’t you stand up for your principles and argue this one based on what you think is right. Those aren’t my people, I think those going after Joe for showing too much affection are bat shit fucking crazy as you say

You know me...there isn't a single thing the Left pushes that I agree with...NOT ONE THING.

Okay, I’ll play...

You know me...there isn't a single thing the Left pushes that I agree with...NOT ONE THING.
Good, glad to see you’re sticking to your principles... even though I disagree with many of them :)

Okay, I’ll play...

Good, glad to see you’re sticking to your principles... even though I disagree with many of them :)

Haha...ugh, thanks...I guess.
This is the kind of crazy irrational shit that forces you half sane Left leaners to the side of the good guys.
I really hope they keep it up.

Forum List

Back