Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 81 71.1%

• Total voters
needs to be transformed into a full blown retirement program for our seniors and disabled. Should be enough to live on and retire in peace.

We can have anything we want as long as we're willing to fund it. The problem is everybody wants everything for nothing.

We can have anything we want as long as we're willing to fund it. The problem is everybody wants everything for nothing.
You just saw that Dems have a funding plan...but you don't like it.

Of note...it's a funding plan that funds YOUR life and health

Hunter Biden Investigation.
Joe Biden Stolen Classified
FBI & WH Try to Label Parents Terrorists
FBI & Twitter Caught Violating 1st Amnd
Biden Fails To Stop China Spy Balloon
Biden accused Of Destroying Pipelin
e
Poltical Weaponization Of Govt Agencies

1676081790063.png

1676081422938.png

'The GOP Plans To Destroy Social Security!'

SSDD

You just saw that Dems have a funding plan...but you don't like it.

Of note...it's a funding plan that funds YOUR life and health

I really don't understand how people like you get this dumb. I paid into the system over 40 years. So any moron that says others are funding what I get now are totally uneducated or lack common sense which is typical of leftists.

If you don't like these programs, then petition your fellow Communists to get rid of them.

I really don't understand how people like you get this dumb. I paid into the system over 40 years. So any moron that says others are funding what I get now are totally uneducated or lack common sense which is typical of leftists.

If you don't like these programs, then petition your fellow Communists to get rid of them.
Hey fuck face. Learn how the program works.

Most of the money you put into the system was paid out to your parents etc.

WE are now funding YOUR retirement.

Say thank you

Your problem is the D Party is no different from the R Party. Both support the wealthy and do little for the people. You can’t get to the right of Pelosi or Schumer. You must know this.
Bullshit. Social security, public schools, Medicare, labor laws, minimum wage, environmental safety regulations, etc. all things us liberals gave you you’re welcome.

What have republicans ever given us? Us being the masses.

Well then that should be true for all the younger people who’ve paid in. But you boomers have a nack for doing away with benefits you benefitted from but now say we can no longer afford to have. Or we need to make cuts but not to you. Only future generations. Add this to the list. Unappreciative ignorant selfish

So you are against workers deciding how their retirement money should be handled? BTW, that wasn't a Pence idea, it was a GW idea. Democrats fought tooth and nail to make sure that never happened.
As long as your plan doesn’t hurt me, do it. But if you raise my retirement, make cuts to how much I get, etc then you have really fucked Americans

Id rather you cut what I get than tell me I have to work an extra 2 years. I may paul pelosi someone if that happens.

Bullshit. Social security, public schools, Medicare, labor laws, minimum wage, environmental safety regulations, etc. all things us liberals gave you you’re welcome.

What have republicans ever given us? Us being the masses.
Lol. You’re stuck in the duopoly matrix and can’t see the truth.

I‘m not a psychologist so I can’t help you with your mental illness.
1676123233080.jpeg

He doesn’t think it’s their money, he owns it
How much do you have saved? If you’re like most Americans, you’re gonna need social security. And no. If they gave you the money to do what you want with it no, you would not invest it. The corporations would eat that money up you stupid stupid bastards.

So for you and us because if you’re broke we will have to take care of you, we insist you put money into social security and if you die at age 66 you get nothing. That’s the trade off.

Im open to a better way if possible. You still have to save and you can’t touch it till you retire, but if you die your family gets the money in the fund. Or half. Half is better than nothing like it is now. The half would go to older people in the traditional ss. Because the fund is running out of money. When we’re gone that 50% death tax could go away

I wonder why we don’t do it this way?

Well then that should be true for all the younger people who’ve paid in. But you boomers have a nack for doing away with benefits you benefitted from but now say we can no longer afford to have. Or we need to make cuts but not to you. Only future generations. Add this to the list. Unappreciative ignorant selfish

When did you ever read me write that I want to do away with benefits? What I said is that if we want to have these things, they need to be funded. That's it. There is no other logical way. And I never said we need to cut anything. In fact I often (in these types of conversations) said that increasing the retirement age is not applicable for a lot of people, particularly those with physically demanding jobs such as construction. I know this for a fact as a blue collar worker myself from a construction family.

So don't make accusations or assumptions you can't back up. It makes you look foolish.

Lol. You’re stuck in the duopoly matrix and can’t see the truth.

I‘m not a psychologist so I can’t help you with your mental illness.
View attachment 755940
Well considering most republicans want a one party system. You don’t like 2 party system. How many parties would make a difference? Seems like trump is the guy to start that party. Biden vs DiSantis vs Trump

When did you ever read me write that I want to do away with benefits? What I said is that if we want to have these things, they need to be funded. That's it. There is no other logical way. And I never said we need to cut anything. In fact I often (in these types of conversations) said that increasing the retirement age is not applicable for a lot of people, particularly those with physically demanding jobs such as construction. I know this for a fact as a blue collar worker myself from a construction family.

So don't make accusations or assumptions you can't back up. It makes you look foolish.
We all pay in. Our companies pay in too. It’s funded.

Well considering most republicans want a one party system. You don’t like 2 party system. How many parties would make a difference? Seems like trump is the guy to start that party. Biden vs DiSantis vs Trump

Where did you ever get an idea that the Republicans want a one party system? It's the Communists that are trying to turn us into a single-party country, not Republicans. Why do you think they are allowing all these invaders in, because it will make Republicans the only political party in the country?

Forum List

Back