Will Pence run for President? And if so, why?

I underestimated the hatred your right wing trumper media was pounding on ....every minute of every day, non stop hatred brainwashing....
I think we all underestimated -- badly -- the degree of paranoia, rage, frustration and misinformation that was just under the surface. Growing since the day Limbaugh went national.

Evidently even some in the GOP didn't see it.

Anyway, here it is.

Delusional....he just can't believe the 4 years of submission and ass kissing of Trump, could end with him as the most hated republican out there by Trump and his followers....?
Pence spoke of his faith. Trump backed up his faith as no President for 40 years. He had an Apostle moment. And failed. Denied his Christianity to the heretics. I know. For the good of the country. For he was following the Constitution which is only followed by half the population and should be rewarded for it.

I think we all underestimated -- badly -- the degree of paranoia, rage, frustration and misinformation that was just under the surface. Growing since the day Limbaugh went national.

Evidently even some in the GOP didn't see it.

Anyway, here it is.
The hubby and I have been married 31 years, and we've never bought a gun....never felt the need....though a neighbor friend of ours when we first got here gave Matt one of their older guns, because he felt we could use one for bear and coyotes.... Never had to use it, because another neighbor took care of the coyotes hanging around his small kid playing outside.... And our bear that comes when it wakes up in spring so far, is friendly....just wants the sunflower seeds in our bird feeder, then it leaves and goes elsewhere, until the following Spring....

My hubby was more aware of the civil war pending than me....he saw tell tale signs and bought a gun and ammo, then bought another one and ammo, all within the last 3 months....he said he bought the second gun for me....of which I haven't looked at or touched since he went and picked it up at the gun store.... he's getting ready to buy a third one but I've said whoa Nellie, what the neck for??? He seems to think all hell is going to break loose.... I've never seen him so concerned!!! Which of course, now concerns me....

He does all the social media spots, I DO NOT.....so maybe he's seeing things there that concerns him?

The hubby and I have been married 31 years, and we've never bought a gun....never felt the need....though a neighbor friend of ours when we first got here gave Matt one of their older guns, because he felt we could use one for bear and coyotes.... Never had to use it, because another neighbor took care of the coyotes hanging around his small kid playing outside.... And our bear that comes when it wakes up in spring so far, is friendly....just wants the sunflower seeds in our bird feeder, then it leaves and goes elsewhere, until the following Spring....

My hubby was more aware of the civil war pending than me....he saw tell tale signs and bought a gun and ammo, then bought another one and ammo, all within the last 3 months....he said he bought the second gun for me....of which I haven't looked at or touched since he went and picked it up at the gun store.... he's getting ready to buy a third one but I've said whoa Nellie, what the neck for??? He seems to think all hell is going to break loose.... I've never seen him so concerned!!! Which of course, now concerns me....

He does all the social media spots, I DO NOT.....so maybe he's seeing things there that concerns him?
It's just impossible to know for sure. Yes, I have seen any number of cryptic, apocalyptic posts and messages since the election, but there's just no way to know if they're real or just impotent, miserable, lonely people playing Rambo.

From speaking with many Trumpster clients face to face, I do know that these people really are terrified. They're not fooling around, and when they talk about being in a "war against evil", I think many of them are serious.

What's coming, I couldn't tell ya.

Forum List

Back