L.A. mugger killed with his own gun

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A Los Angeles man fought back against three robbers, shooting and killing one of them during the struggle.
Three suspects in their 20s got out of a vehicle on the 1300 block of West 35th Street in south Los Angeles on Saturday morning and tried to rob a male victim, an LAPD spokesperson said.
During the altercation, one of the victims dropped their handgun , which the victim picked up and shot one of the suspects with, the Los Angeles Times reports .
The two other suspects then reportedly fled the scene, police said. The suspect who was shot was pronounced dead at the scene.

Comment:
I think that I saw this scene in a Charles Bronson movie once.
Normal people get a job when they need money.

George Gascon the DA for LA has been fighting to get charges for crimes using a gun reduced to crimes without a gun. Does he feel the same after this?

A Los Angeles man fought back against three robbers, shooting and killing one of them during the struggle.
Three suspects in their 20s got out of a vehicle on the 1300 block of West 35th Street in south Los Angeles on Saturday morning and tried to rob a male victim, an LAPD spokesperson said.
During the altercation, one of the victims dropped their handgun , which the victim picked up and shot one of the suspects with, the Los Angeles Times reports .
The two other suspects then reportedly fled the scene, police said. The suspect who was shot was pronounced dead at the scene.

Comment:
And the NRA classified all three as good guys with a gun right up until they broke the law.

Comment:
Oh gawd; free TVs for EVERYBODY now!!!!

Greg

Comment:
LOVE this story....yeah for the good guys.

Comment:
He should just say the gun went off by itself when he picked it up....the Baldwin strategy

"The intended hold-up victim was detained and questioned by police and later released. Eisenman didn’t have a description of the other two men or their vehicle."

You know what that means.

How do you know it wasn't their first crime? The fact remains that the NRA considers everybody with a gun to be a good guy.
I assume the worst about carjackers

Thats a pretty heavy crime to begin a criminal career on

I've read your posts. You assume damn near everything. It's clear that facts don't count much with you.
You dont have any facts

All you have is an allegation aka lie that the robber was a legal gun owner

Forum List

Back