Will Michigan and Minnesota Bring Down Biden?

I cant imagine that we even need their help. I think Joe is in deep shit. I suspect that we might see a historic landslide victory, despite how polarizing Trump is. Biden is simply THAT bad.
Don't underestimate Democrats ballot harvesting. The reason Dems are not campaigning trying to convince people to vote Dem is they are spending their money on ballot harvesting. Same reason they have no interest in debates.

I wonder if a good percentage of people who were gungho for Trump in 2016 might have turned after the relentless smears from the Democrat Party. I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like his support has softened
ABSOLUTELY that happened. US media propaganda is highly effective, but i think people are seeing through it now. Those who didnt vote for him in 2020 will come back to him.

Don't underestimate Democrats ballot harvesting. The reason Dems are not campaigning trying to convince people to vote Dem is they are spending their money on ballot harvesting. Same reason they have no interest in debates.
Biden won because of COVID loosening the ballot rules. No one had to go to leave their house in order to vote, so its easy to check the democrat box from your couch, but who is going to get off the couch this year and wait in line for hours for Joe? I dont think very many people will.

All of these disastrous polls fail to show one important thing... voter enthusiasm. The polls would be much worse for Joe if they did.

Forum List

Back