Biden has chosen his side...

Someone should do it. It is a scandal that it's only Black churches that are standing up. I also remember when Mohammad Ali refused to be drafted into the Army. He said, "No Vietnamese ever called me a niger!"
I think the peace coalition is diverse.

After months of trying to appease both sides, while appeasing neither, the Biden admin has come down clearly on the side of Hamas and their financiers in Iran.

By choosing a defacto support of a UN cease fire resolution with an abstention, they have chosen votes In the swing state of Michigan over Jewish voters in all 50 states ... let's see how that works for them.

Interestingly enough, the resolution calls for the immediate and unconditional return of all Israeli hostages, which I interpret as no swaps (a key Hamas condition). However, I predict the UN will never support sanctions against Hamas for non-compliance while they will eagerly choose to sanction Israel for not unilaterally engaging in a cease fire.
You’re siding with Xi and Putin?! :dunno:

After months of trying to appease both sides, while appeasing neither, the Biden admin has come down clearly on the side of Hamas and their financiers in Iran.

By choosing a de facto support of a UN cease fire resolution with an abstention, they have chosen votes In the swing state of Michigan over Jewish voters in all 50 states ... let's see how that works for them.
Sleeper Cells Who Supported Bin Laden Got Bi-den Elected

So, you are saying that the immigration of Muslims has caused the US government to join the crusade to eradicate Jews in Israel, while the Jews in the US do nothing about it.

You are probably correct.

Just read this article

This is the price you pay for defending yourself against an organization that Joe Biden said was a terrorist organization, and there is no way to eradicate that terrorist organization if you follow their advice.

If you go the route of Jews in the US then Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth from the river to the sea as Hamas has promised
Mexico Is the Gentiles' Gaza

Wrong! Many still survive today, it really has not been that long ago.

BERLIN (AP) — Almost 80 years after the Holocaust, about 245,000 Jewish survivors are still living across more than 90 countries, a new report revealed Tuesday.

Nearly half of them, or 49%, are living in Israel; 18% are in Western Europe, 16% in the United States, and 12% in countries of the former Soviet Union, according to a study by the New York-based Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, also referred to as the Claims Conference.

You are a liar and a disgrace to the human race.

Hopefully people like myself will continue to stand up to monsters like yourself.
No Civilized People Will Survive the Hoplophobe Holocaust

By choosing a defacto support of a UN cease fire resolution with an abstention, they have chosen votes In the swing state of Michigan over Jewish voters in all 50 states ... let's see how that works for them.

Interestingly enough, the resolution calls for the immediate and unconditional return of all Israeli hostages, which I interpret as no swaps (a key Hamas condition). However, I predict the UN will never support sanctions against Hamas for non-compliance while they will eagerly choose to sanction Israel for not unilaterally engaging in a cease fire.
So he has so he has ..He would not be the first president to be chastised for doing such a thing… How is his commute now that the bridge was taken out by the ” cargo” ship from Singapore earlier today..I guess no more CAR(s) will GO across it for sometime and the star spangled banner will be muted in many a place since the bridge wasnamed after the guy who penned the national anthem…

Can this thing really be adjusted only to Democrats/Republicans voting lines? This way of thinking is over oversimplified, I guess.

That is more about understanding that the current Gaza war should be stopped sooner or later. And reducing all of the Gaza Strip to rubble shouldn't mean 'end of the war'.

Forum List

Back