Will Michigan and Minnesota Bring Down Biden?

Maybe our Arab populations are good for something after all. I don't think Biden can do anything to appease them now short of joining Hamas in their war against Israel

Kameltoe is UNQUALIFIED to make ANY statement re: any military action, anywhere in the world. She should shut her piehole and just fade away.

Maybe our Arab populations are good for something after all. I don't think Biden can do anything to appease them now short of joining Hamas in their war against Israel
When one out of every 6 Democrat voters in Michigan, voted "UNCOMMITTED" .. it'll be an interesting number in November with a larger group of voters ... not to mention chipping away at support amongst the black population.

Last edited:
kamala harris pulling an Obama "red line" moment .. which will be all bark and no bite .. just like Obama when Syria just kept on trucking.

Why would Israel listen to hollow threats from a diversity hire?

The OP doesn't realize Michigan and Minnesota have to many minorities to ever be red states again.

I wonder why Islamo-Immigrants chose the upper mid-west of the US to settle in. I can understand Swedes and Norwegians going there because of the similar climate. But why the hell do desert sand people think its such a cool place to live?

I’m only remote viewing here but at least two of these five States will go Trump this go round ( Nevada ) ( Arizona ) ( Michigan ) ( Minnesota ) ( New Mexico )

Forum List

Back