Biden has chosen his side...

Whine about the Holocaust?

Should they close the Holocaust museum for ya as well so we all forget?

And what about 10/7? Should we stop whining about that as well.

As for Israel bombing children, you honestly believe that is their goal, to kill babies like Planned Parenthood does every day?

There are more than 250 Holocaust museums. Why would you close them? Why not just stop killing the natives and taking their land? Shades of German Nationalism.

I can always tell when a stuck pig squeals.

Works for me.

The Zionist Entity lost the little high ground it had when it started slaughtering Palestinians en masse.
As for Israel bombing children, you honestly believe that is their goal, to kill babies like Planned Parenthood does every day?
Fetuses aren't people. And, yes, I think the Zionists are targeting schools, hospitals, etc. with the intent to terrorize the Palestinians people.

This was a calculation on the part of Biden's reelection team ... 3.45 Million US Muslims V 7.6 Million Jews ...

However, a not insubstantial number of US Jews are so committed to the Democrats that they would vote that way if Biden nuked Israel.

A large portion of the Jewish population are in non-Swing states like California and New York which would go Democrat even if every Jew in them voted Republican.

Biden is hoping that this gesture of abandoning Israel in the US will placate Muslim voters in the swing state of Michigan and Pennsylvania. I doubt it will have the impact he's hoping for.
As you say Jewish voters mostly do not live in swing states.

And Muslim voters and peace Democrats in general will not be swayed by Biden administration empty gestures.

Biden is only concerned with maintaining the flow of $ from pro-Israel donors. To keep the $ coming he will enable the ongoing mass murder of children.

Last edited:

Of course Israel is targeting civilians.

Let'em.

Now that the democrat party is poised to destroy Israel, what choice do they have?

This is a party that has chided it's own members about their antisemitism, but does nothing other than slap their hands for doing so.

This is a party that could not even agree to a resolution to condemn the most horrific genocidal acts against Jews since the Holocaust.

This is more than Joe Biden who cowers to these violent extremists.

Joe is just along for the ride.

Bibi should openly endorse Trump and call out Biden for his actions.
Biden does cower to violent extremists. Netanyahu for example.

I think you are a bit confused. The Jews went to Palestine AFTER that happened. Also, graphic images like that violate board rules.
That's right.
Reported.
Thanks Joe. :up:
You have no idea what the Jews put up with in Europe, do you?

What happened in the Holocaust was done to them centuries prior. Everything the Germans did to them had already been done such as the Jewish ghettos, expulsions, making them wear Stars of David, rounding them up and killing them. The Holocaust weas merely the Climax, which then drove the UN to give them Israel back.

Go ahead, report me again you little Brown shirt.
You silly little twerp. :p

I can always tell when a stuck pig squeals.

Works for me.

The Zionist Entity lost the little high ground it had when it started slaughtering Palestinians en masse.

Fetuses aren't people. And, yes, I think the Zionists are targeting schools, hospitals, etc. with the intent to terrorize the Palestinians people.

Planned parenthood? She just doesn't want healthcare for poor women.

After months of trying to appease both sides, while appeasing neither, the Biden admin has come down clearly on the side of Hamas and their financiers in Iran.

By choosing a defacto support of a UN cease fire resolution with an abstention, they have chosen votes In the swing state of Michigan over Jewish voters in all 50 states ... let's see how that works for them.

Interestingly enough, the resolution calls for the immediate and unconditional return of all Israeli hostages, which I interpret as no swaps (a key Hamas condition). However, I predict the UN will never support sanctions against Hamas for non-compliance while they will eagerly choose to sanction Israel for not unilaterally engaging in a cease fire.
The US has belatedly joined the whole world. People are sick of this shit. You cant kill your way to peace.

After months of trying to appease both sides, while appeasing neither, the Biden admin has come down clearly on the side of Hamas and their financiers in Iran.

By choosing a defacto support of a UN cease fire resolution with an abstention, they have chosen votes In the swing state of Michigan over Jewish voters in all 50 states ... let's see how that works for them.

Interestingly enough, the resolution calls for the immediate and unconditional return of all Israeli hostages, which I interpret as no swaps (a key Hamas condition). However, I predict the UN will never support sanctions against Hamas for non-compliance while they will eagerly choose to sanction Israel for not unilaterally engaging in a cease fire.
The problem with US ME policy is that the US has no ME policy, just a collection of political gestures leading nowhere.

The resolution separates the two issues, a ceasefire and the return of the hostages, for the first time, rendering the hostage negotiations in Doha meaningless. Immediately following the US abstention, Hamas reverted to its original position that no hostages will be released until Israel withdraws from Gaza; thus Biden has undermined his own position that he is working to free the hostages.

Do you really think Arab Americans or Peace Democrats in general will now fall over themselves voting for Biden? After the Biden administration has enabled the mass murder of Palestinians?

Informed people understand that the Biden administration has been bought by pro-Israel donors.

Peace voters will never support Biden.

Do you really think Arab Americans or Peace Democrats in general will now fall over themselves voting for Biden? After the Biden administration has enabled the mass murder of Palestinians?

Mass murder?

AOC has finally called the attacks in Gaza genocide. Better late than never.

Civil war within the Democratic Party.

My question to Democrats: Which side do you take, pro-genocide or anti-genocide? If anti-genocide which third party candidate do you support?

AOC has finally called the attacks in Gaza genocide. Better late than never.

Civil war within the Democratic Party.

My question to Democrats: Which side do you take, pro-genocide or anti-genocide? If anti-genocide which third party candidate do you support?

Well, she is an idiot you know.

Forum List

Back