Biden has chosen his side...

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016

After months of trying to appease both sides, while appeasing neither, the Biden admin has come down clearly on the side of Hamas and their financiers in Iran.

By choosing a defacto support of a UN cease fire resolution with an abstention, they have chosen votes In the swing state of Michigan over Jewish voters in all 50 states ... let's see how that works for them.

Interestingly enough, the resolution calls for the immediate and unconditional return of all Israeli hostages, which I interpret as no swaps (a key Hamas condition). However, I predict the UN will never support sanctions against Hamas for non-compliance while they will eagerly choose to sanction Israel for not unilaterally engaging in a cease fire.

After months of trying to appease both sides, while appeasing neither, the Biden admin has come down clearly on the side of Hamas and their financiers in Iran.

By choosing a defacto support of a UN cease fire resolution with an abstention, they have chosen votes In the swing state of Michigan over Jewish voters in all 50 states ... let's see how that works for them.

Interestingly enough, the resolution calls for the immediate and unconditional return of all Israeli hostages, which I interpret as no swaps (a key Hamas condition). However, I predict the UN will never support sanctions against Hamas for non-compliance while they will eagerly choose to sanction Israel for not unilaterally engaging in a cease fire.
Do you really think Arab Americans or Peace Democrats in general will now fall over themselves voting for Biden? After the Biden administration has enabled the mass murder of Palestinians?

Informed people understand that the Biden administration has been bought by pro-Israel donors.

Peace voters will never support Biden.

Last edited:
Israeli brutality is only creating more people who despise Israel.

Cease fire now!

Last edited:

Why would Israel listen to the UN resolution?

Who gives a damn what those antisemites and Potato head think that have passed more resolutions against Israel than any nation on earth?

The UN has the power, to invoke sanctions on Israel should they not comply with the resolution. They could do the same to Hamas, but they would never.
Let'em.

Now that the democrat party is poised to destroy Israel, what choice do they have?

This is a party that has chided it's own members about their antisemitism, but does nothing other than slap their hands for doing so.

This is a party that could not even agree to a resolution to condemn the most horrific genocidal acts against Jews since the Holocaust.

This is more than Joe Biden who cowers to these violent extremists.

Joe is just along for the ride.

Bibi should openly endorse Trump and call out Biden for his actions.

There will be Sanctions and Divestment within weeks , the bulk of the Jewish Vote will be expendable to the Democommies .

Let'em.

Now that the democrat party is poised to destroy Israel, what choice do they have?

This was a calculation on the part of Biden's reelection team ... 3.45 Million US Muslims V 7.6 Million Jews ...

However, a not insubstantial number of US Jews are so committed to the Democrats that they would vote that way if Biden nuked Israel.

A large portion of the Jewish population are in non-Swing states like California and New York which would go Democrat even if every Jew in them voted Republican.

Biden is hoping that this gesture of abandoning Israel in the US will placate Muslim voters in the swing state of Michigan and Pennsylvania. I doubt it will have the impact he's hoping for.

This was a calculation on the part of Biden's reelection team ... 3.45 Million US Muslims V 7.6 Million Jews ...

However, a not insubstantial number of US Jews are so committed to the Democrats that they would vote that way if Biden nuked Israel.

A large portion of the Jewish population are in non-Swing states like California and New York which would go Democrat even if every Jew in them voted Republican.

Biden is hoping that this gesture of abandoning Israel in the US will placate Muslim voters in the swing state of Michigan and Pennsylvania. I doubt it will have the impact he's hoping for.
Two swing states could go Trump if enough Practicing Jews flip

I think, in effect, all they have done is throw an already well-chewed bone to antisemites who will now continue to crow that Israel is ignoring (yet another) UN Resolution ... 49 and counting (50% of all country-specific resolutions passed in the 79-year history of the UN).

They will, of course, ignore that Hamas has been similarly ordered to return, without condition, all hostages, which they will steadfastly refused to do (even if they weren't already dead).

So, you are saying that the immigration of Muslims has caused the US government to join the crusade to eradicate Jews in Israel, while the Jews in the US do nothing about it.

You are probably correct.

Just read this article

The US media constantly refer to Israel as "Far right" and "radical". This is the price you pay for defending yourself against an organization that Joe Biden said was a terrorist organization, and there is no way to eradicate that terrorist organization if you follow their advice.

Do Jews still place their faith in God in Israel or do they place it in Potato head like Jews in the US do? If you go the route of Jews in the US then Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth from the river to the sea as Hamas has promised and demanded, or place your faith in God and have a fighting chance.

The choice is theirs to make

Last edited:
I don’t even regard Hamas as a “side”. That would legitimise them.

They are very much the enemy ... and the accepted leader Palestinians in Gaza (and defacto leadership of West Bank Palestinians).

They are monsters, but those are the monsters we're fighting.

I think Biden hates Muslims, but he really hates Jews. So, of course he's trying to play both sides because he's a weasel. MAGA
Potato head has no soul. He will do what his party demands, even if that means the eradication of Israel or even the eradication of all Jews.

Look at the universities now with kids chanting "Gas the Jews" with nothing being done to them.

The DNC has normalized the Holocaust in the US.

The US media constantly refer to Israel as "Far right" and "radical".

People love to rail against PM Netanyahu so they can claim to hate him and still pretend to not hate Jews.

The truth is, the position of American liberals regarding Israel has been pretty consistent no matter which party is in power in Israel, the ultra-liberal Israeli Labor party, the more centrist Kadima party, or the conservative Likud party.

They are very much the enemy ... and the accepted leader Palestinians in Gaza (and defacto leadership of West Bank Palestinians).

They are monsters, but those are the monsters we're fighting.
You are fighting more than Potato head and Hamas and the DNC, which is why you need to place your faith in God.

Do Jews still place their faith in God in Israel or do they place it in Potato head like Jews in the US do?

Jews ... at least religious Jews ... have always place their faith in G-d. The trouble is ... for the past several thousand years, G-d hasn't been super good at swooping in and saving the day. His record for saving the Jewish people has to be balanced against the number of times he allowed us to teeter of the brink of annihilation.

Let's just say ... a faith in Hashem alongside an F-35 and a Merkava is probably more reliable than just a faith in Hashem.

idf-soldier-tefillin.jpg

Actually, it will probably work out just fine. A lot of American Jews are sensibly horrified by what Bibi is doing, and there really isn't a state where their opinions will make that much of a difference.

But the real reason why they are doing it is because Bibi's actions are counter productive at this point. 40,000 Palestinians killed, including 12,000 children, and a million people on the brink of starvation. THIS IS GENOCIDE!

Jews ... at least religious Jews ... have always place their faith in G-d. The trouble is ... for the past several thousand years, G-d hasn't been super good at swooping in and saving the day. His record for saving the Jewish people has to be balanced against the number of times he allowed us to teeter of the brink of annihilation.
Shouldn't that tell you that there is no God.

I became an atheist after my mom died of cancer, because all the prayers in the world didn't make her cancer any better. God was too busy not existing to help.

The problem that the Zionist Entity has is that it's increasingly becoming an international pariah.

Biden isn't responsible for what happened in Gaza. This sad mess has been boiling over for 70 years.

Forum List

Back