Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

Wrong.
Bush was who almost destroyed the Republican Party, starting illegal and senseless wars, destroying the credibility of the government by lying, borrowing $5 trillion, starting a recession, and almost ruining the country.

The only reason the Republicans did not totally disappear is because it turned out Hillary was very similar and almost as bad.

Trump won because he came off like an independent, and people were voting for him because they were against BOTH of the corrupt parties.
And they still are.
I will be voting for Tulsi Gabbard.
How did that counter anything I said about Liz Cheney ? But yes, Trump was the anti-political establishment candidate. He still is

They are trump supporters, not Republicans, and have their heads up trump's ass, the 15 million bucks notwithstanding. Shameful

It has nothing to do with Trump supporters. It has to do with having a back stabber in our party using her position of power for personal vendettas against another party member while at the same time lending aid to our political foes. If she wants to side with our political enemies then let her join their side.

Rep. Cheney wasn't muffled at all.

Republicans just exercised their right to vote for someone else whose ideals match theirs.
If you are a conservative, then Cheney is your person. No, you did what trump conned you into doing. If you are a patriot, then you abhor what trump was doing with highly classified documents that
may involve assets in the field, and protect you and me from harm. Kinda tells ya that a self-centered, conniving, incompetent sole was in our White House.

If you are a conservative, then Cheney is your person. No, you did what trump conned you into doing. If you are a patriot, then you abhor what trump was doing with highly classified documents that
may involve assets in the field, and protect you and me from harm. Kinda tells ya that a self-centered, conniving, incompetent sole was in our White House.

Liz Cheney doesn't have a record of accomplishment at all, particularly lately.

No work at all for conservative issues, just wasted the past 2 years on a kangaroo court panel while Wyoming suffers under tremendous inflation and gasoline prices.

OTOH, Harriet Hageman has an unblemished record and a solid conservative platform. Why should Wyomingites be ignored, when they can have an active, firmly conservative congressbabe in there.

Real conservatives don't appreciate being stabbed in the back. If you work for our enemies, you are the enemy. Unlike Democrats, we have integrity. If you are going to use your position in government to settle personal vendettas, then join the Democrat party. We don't approve of that over here.

Liz Cheney doesn't have a record of accomplishment at all, particularly lately.

No work at all for conservative issues, just wasted the past 2 years on a kangaroo court panel while Wyoming suffers under tremendous inflation and gasoline prices.

OTOH, Harriet Hageman has an unblemished record and a solid conservative platform. Why should Wyomingites be ignored, when they can have an active, firmly conservative congressbabe in there.
Liz Cheney was extremely popular in Wyoming, but opposed trump which cost her the election.
She is a pragmatist, honorable, and no way was she gonna be stepped on by the likes of trump.
Jan 6 and the pilfering of our highly classified documents is ok with you, yes? Cheney put her country first and could not support a person who would put our democracy at risk for his own nefarious plans..

Liz Cheney was extremely popular in Wyoming, but opposed trump which cost her the election.
She is a pragmatist, honorable, and no way was she gonna be stepped on by the likes of trump.
Jan 6 and the pilfering of our highly classified documents is ok with you, yes? Cheney put her country first and could not support a person who would put our democracy at risk for his own nefarious plans..

Why do you think that Cheney would be a better Republican candidate for Congress this fall than Ms. Hageman- who is more popular?

This isn't about the Trumpster- its about the Wyoming Republican Party choosing the strongest and most conservative candidate. And Cheney didn't have a record of accomplishment, no matter how "popular" the carpetbagger from Virginia is.

If she didn't want to be stepped on by Trump, then she shouldn't have messed with him in the first place. Pragmatism? Stabbing your own state and party in the back and siding with Democrats is pragmatic before an election? I call that pure stupidity.

The only person she put first was herself by selfishly using her position of power to get even with Trump for what he said about the Bush boys.

At least now Liz will be available to defend her dad in his trial at The Hague after he is extradited.

The libs won't be standing up for him any more since he is no longer useful for him.

Why do you think that Cheney would be a better Republican candidate for Congress this fall than Ms. Hageman- who is more popular?

This isn't about the Trumpster- its about the Wyoming Republican Party choosing the strongest and most conservative candidate. And Cheney didn't have a record of accomplishment, no matter how "popular" the carpetbagger from Virginia is.
It is all about trump and the remarkable hold that he has over his followers. To support trump’s
choices, no matter what, is the name of the game. The disaster known as the trump presidency and it's ongoing consequences is still in full swing. Liz Cheney was extremely popular before trump dissed her, all because she is not fooled by his shenanigans and has exposed him as a charlatan.

I am still waiting for your take on Jan 6 and the theft of secret documents. Treason, no?

Last edited:
It is all about trump and the remarkable hold that he has over his followers. To support trump’s
choices, no matter what, is the name of the game. The disaster known as the trump presidency and it's ongoing consequences is still in full swing. Liz Cheney was extremely popular before trump dissed her, all because she is not fooled by his shenanigans and has exposed him as a charlatan.

I am still waiting for your take on Jan 6 and the theft of secret documents. Treason, no?

The Jan 6 and unprecedented raids on an ex-President's home are all just bullshit. I'm not sure if Biden and his nevertrumper fellow travelers' actions are "treason" but they sure are un fucking American

Lez used her position of power for a personal vendetta on Trump. That's why she lost her popularity and was voted out of office.

The Jan 6 and unprecedented raids on an ex-President's home are all just bullshit. I'm not sure if Biden and his nevertrumper fellow travelers' actions are "treason" but they sure are un fucking American
Explain bullshit as it relates to trump and top secret documents that he did not return when requested, and all the lying and stalling efforts that followed. Jan 6 was "bullshit"? I saw it on TV. You? What did you see? You are the poster boy for the typical trump supporter-pro anarchy and un-American.
These are crimes against American democracy, and anyone else who committed them and led the charge would already be incarcerated. Un fucking American? And you and your ilk are "patriots", yes?

Last edited:
Explain bullshit as it relates to trump and top secret documents that he did not return when requested, and all the lying and stalling efforts that followed. Jan 6 was "bullshit"? I saw it on TV. You? What did you see?

I saw a mostly peaceful protest by mostly unarmed women and veterans in the Capitol, people who were resisting the steal of the 2020 election. The riot to protest and free speech is guaranteed.

Forum List

Back