What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?

Last edited:

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is smart and sane. What do you think?
I have nothing against Liz Cheney. I have no problem with her standard brand of conservative ideology or with traditional Republican presidents in general with the obvious exception of George Son-of-a-Bush.

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I doubt if she will get any support from Trump Deplorables. Liberals will not vote for her as her dad is Dick Cheney. That will hurt any chances she has to ever become President. She will however get the vote of the Bush faction of the Republican Party.

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
President Donald Trump watched the Jan. 6 violence unfold at the U.S. Capitol from a television inside the White House and repeatedly resisted pleas for him to intervene, including those made by his own family, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) said Sunday, citing what she called “first-hand testimony” obtained by the House committee investigating the attack.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Graham Romney and other RINO's wet dream....

1641188919392.png

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Liz Cheney is about the only hope of saving what's left of the GOP.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
President Donald Trump watched the Jan. 6 violence unfold at the U.S. Capitol from a television inside the White House and repeatedly resisted pleas for him to intervene, including those made by his own family, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) said Sunday, citing what she called “first-hand testimony” obtained by the House committee investigating the attack.

False narrative and ignores what occurred.

monkrules

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with all of her political views. But, imo, she's one of the most outstanding women in politics. I would vote for her. I also think she has a quality that is incredibly rare in our politics: integrity.

Like it or not, she has the guts to say what she thinks and to stand up and take the heat from her detractors.

Liz Cheney is twice the man Donnie Trump could ever be. Bet she would NEVER whine and moan and act like a fucking crybaby, as donnie-boy does on a daily basis.

The GOP should embrace Liz Cheney, not ostracize her.

Lord knows the GOP now has far too many conspiracy crackpots in their ranks - such as MT Greene.

iceberg

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
I think this is a perfect example of doing too many drugs.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Intelligent people who stick to their conservative principles are not welcome in the cult of personality which used to be the Republican party.

So, no. She does not have a snowball's chance in hell.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes, she has a chance at becoming President. Newt Gingrich also stands a chance at being the first family to colonize on Mars.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Try reading some truth once in a while.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

LOL how fucking delusional can you retards on the left get?

Mass Formation Psychosis is real.

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Intelligent people who stick to their conservative principles are not welcome in the cult of personality which used to be the Republican party.

So, no. She does not have a snowball's chance in hell.

True, as long as the current Trump crazies are running the GOP, but they are on a death spiral and circling the drain. Liz Cheney may be the salvation of the traditional Republican Party.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
True, as long as the current Trump crazies are running the GOP, but they are on a death spiral and circling the drain. Liz Cheney may be the salvation of the traditional Republican Party.

That's not what the polls say. Polls say if the presidential election were held today, Trump would wipe up the floor with Dementia.

Why do you suppose your comrades in Congress are so scared to death of the guy?

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's not what the polls say. Polls say if the presidential election were held today, Trump would wipe up the floor with Dementia.

Why do you suppose your comrades in Congress are so scared to death of the guy?

I'm not talking about "today", sparky. The GOP will have to be decontaminated first.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List