Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

As long as you're on the subject: The first phony impeachment was because Trump asked Zelenskyy to "look into" any wrongdoings that went on in his country by a US representative. The Communists told us that was an impeachable offense because being mind readers, they knew Trump was going to withhold US aid to Ukraine (even though he never did so) to get dirt on a political foe.

Now we have Dementia who asked Saudi Arabia to withhold their announcement of cutting oil production until after this next election to help him defeat his political enemies. When they told him to go pound a salt bag, he promised revenge, possibly not selling them arms.

I guess we have to keep that in mind when the real Americans get leadership of the House and possibly Senate. After all, Dementia threatened leaders of another country for not helping his party to win an election. Democrats told us that's a no-no.
Qid pro Jo strikes again

Go against your constituents and you get removed. It's just that simple you dumbass

Her party sticks together no matter what. One of their members could kill a guy and they'd still back him.

Cheney got thrown out because she abused her position of power getting even with somebody on a personal matter. Democrats don't care if their members do it because they have no integrity, but we on the right do care about such things.

Clearly, you're a total idiot. The violations in the history of the Trump Presidency were the Insurrection, and Trump's failed pandemic response that killed a million people.

Everything that has happened to Trump, including both impeachments and the Mar-a-lago search were Trump's own doing. The man is a walking talking trainwreck and always has been.

3000 law suits, 7 bankruptcies, and failures of nearly everything he's ever touched. What a loser.
Another post full of lies

Yawning2.jpg

God you are an idiot.

When have I backed Trump? A question I have asked you before and one you have failed to answer. I have told you many times I do not support trump but your pea brain cannot handle that everyone not simply swallowing the same crap you do does not make them a Trump supporter.

We are not all partisan morons such as yourself.
Jimmy is the biggest Trump fan around.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?

I like her too.

Liz Cheney teamed up with Adam Schiff in an attempt to destroy Donald Trump. It's hard to get skunk stink like that off of you once you embrace it. The people of Wyoming made that loud and clear.

Its tough for voters- particularly Republican voters- to take a candidate seriously when they kiss up to a documented pencil neck geek like Schiff. Even $15 million in Hate Ads wasn't enough to convince Wyoming Republicans to give Liz the nomination.

Its tough for voters- particularly Republican voters- to take a candidate seriously when they kiss up to a documented pencil neck geek like Schiff. Even $15 million in Hate Ads wasn't enough to convince Wyoming Republicans to give Liz the nomination.

I never met anybody from that state, but I wish all Republicans are just as informed as the citizens over there, especially Utah.

You SAY that but you offer no evidence that I'm lying, and quite frankly, a complete idiot like you calling ME a liar, while you believe everything Donald Trump tells you, to be a complete joke, just like YOU, is a compliment.
You should probably go back to watching The View, Dragonlady. Or is MSNBC your source for news? Whatever it is...it's obvious that you want nothing to do with the truth. You just want someone to lie to you so you can feel good about your ignorance! :)

You SAY that but you offer no evidence that I'm lying, and quite frankly, a complete idiot like you calling ME a liar, while you believe everything Donald Trump tells you, to be a complete joke, just like YOU, is a compliment.
You're mentally ill.

I have no idea where you leftists got brainwashed into believing supporting Trump means we believe everything he says, we love Trump, we would do anything he asks. Is there some sort of drug you take to come up with crap like that?

Forum List

Back