Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

You should probably go back to watching The View, Dragonlady. Or is MSNBC your source for news? Whatever it is...it's obvious that you want nothing to do with the truth. You just want someone to lie to you so you can feel good about your ignorance! :)

Once again, you jump to conclusions about me that are completely FALSE. Just like your belief that Republicans are telliing you the truth.

I don't watch The View. I don't get my political opinions from celebrities or talking heads and the few times I've happened across the show there's nothing to interest me there. BBC, CBC, Global, CTV. I do admit to watching Congressional hearings and Republican House members are idiots with no idea of how to run a nation effectively. It's all about putting on a show and fuck the voters.

1665778030393.png

There were many TV programs and theatre movies that destroyed her father when he was vice president. And there are things he did and was accused of doing by those agendas over his life. Remember? War mongering and making money from corporate interests. We remember to. as we kept backing his family up. They like many in the swamp have no concern for the peasants. I watch commercials of men coming home from our wars in pieces while these scumbags who got us into wars live high off the hog. We deserved for this woman to back up her voters. And she did not. Karma will come at some point. As the same karma you have pushed on people who have done nothing to you.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?

She has my vote...

1665779540910.png

Her party sticks together no matter what. One of their members could kill a guy and they'd still back him.

Cheney got thrown out because she abused her position of power getting even with somebody on a personal matter. Democrats don't care if their members do it because they have no integrity, but we on the right do care about such things.
Yep they have defended the Clintons above and beyond haven't they?

Once again, you jump to conclusions about me that are completely FALSE. Just like your belief that Republicans are telliing you the truth.

I don't watch The View. I don't get my political opinions from celebrities or talking heads and the few times I've happened across the show there's nothing to interest me there. BBC, CBC, Global, CTV. I do admit to watching Congressional hearings and Republican House members are idiots with no idea of how to run a nation effectively. It's all about putting on a show and fuck the voters.
lol....and the democrats are so much better....you actually believe the democrats are telling you the truth?...

Its tough for voters- particularly Republican voters- to take a candidate seriously when they kiss up to a documented pencil neck geek like Schiff. Even $15 million in Hate Ads wasn't enough to convince Wyoming Republicans to give Liz the nomination.
They are trump supporters, not Republicans, and have their heads up trump's ass, the 15 million bucks notwithstanding. Shameful

She, like her father, is DONE.

Conservatives have nothing to do with her because she turned her back on constituents while joining Democrats to rabidly attack Trump.

Democrats only found her useful as a traitor who turned on her party but primarily because she joined them to attack Trump.

Now that she has been booted from politics, has no power, and the GOP is about to take the House and Senate - temporarily halting the Democrats' 7-year crusade against Trump - the Democrats have already thrown her carcass to the curb because she is of no more use to them.

'Liz WHO?'

Forum List

Back