Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

President Donald Trump watched the Jan. 6 violence unfold at the U.S. Capitol from a television inside the White House and repeatedly resisted pleas for him to intervene, including those made by his own family, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) said Sunday, citing what she called “first-hand testimony” obtained by the House committee investigating the attack.

Nonsense.
Congress is the lowest of the low.
They lied about Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraqi WMD, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Somalia, etc.
They are guilty of murdering millions of innocents around the world.
They lied about the millions they harm in the US, with their War on Drugs, mandatory sentences, mandatory private health insurance, illegal federal gun control, etc.

I dislike Trump, but clearly the 2 impeachments, fake insurrection claims, the illegal search of Mar-a-lago, are the worst violations in the history of the country.

Liz Cheney is about the only hope of saving what's left of the GOP.

Wrong.
The hope of the GOP is coming from Biden, with his stupid war in the Ukraine, attempting to put US nukes on Russia's border.
Has to be the dumbest thing any president ever did.

Liz Cheney hated Trump simply because her father hated him, so she voted to impeach him. Once she did that she had no choice but to ride her spiraling plane all the way to the ground. It has nothing to do with "guts."

One thing I can salute Liz Cheney on is pissing away a fortune in liberal campaign funds in her quixotic quest to get renominated.

True, as long as the current Trump crazies are running the GOP, but they are on a death spiral and circling the drain. Liz Cheney may be the salvation of the traditional Republican Party.

What is stupid about this is that Liz Cheney has always supported the US invasion of Iraq, even though everyone else in the whole world is now embarrassed by the wholesale lies and deliberate murder the US committed against an innocent country.
The whole Cheney family should be imprisoned.

One thing I can salute Liz Cheney on is pissing away a fortune in liberal campaign funds in her quixotic quest to get renominated.

It didn't cost her a dime. When she first entered Congress six years ago she and her husband were worth 7 million dollars. When she lost, they were worth 43 million dollars.

Interesting point ---- still, I would not write off Hillary just yet. Remember the seriously weak bench of the Dems if they can't run Joe.

Hillary never had a chance after her alliance with Bush, the fake "Arab Spring", her tenure as Sec. of State, murdering Qaddafi, trying to murder Assad, overthrowing Egypt's democracy with Morsi, etc.
I am far left, but I would vote for Trump over Hillary.
At least he did not start any wars.

Liz has bigger balls than the entire repub party....the cowards who let trump lead them around like neutered sheep.

So?
The LAST thing we need is a politician with even "bigger balls".
I would love to have a woman president, but that leaves out Liz and Hillary.

Why would she care about what Trump said about the Bush’s?

Liz Cheney is a supporter of the traditional political establishment. Trump was and still is their biggest obstacle to gaining more power.

Wrong.
Bush was who almost destroyed the Republican Party, starting illegal and senseless wars, destroying the credibility of the government by lying, borrowing $5 trillion, starting a recession, and almost ruining the country.

The only reason the Republicans did not totally disappear is because it turned out Hillary was very similar and almost as bad.

Trump won because he came off like an independent, and people were voting for him because they were against BOTH of the corrupt parties.
And they still are.
I will be voting for Tulsi Gabbard.

How can anyone know what a woman is?

WOMAN

1665714418270.png

MAN

1665714519239.png

ECSTASY

1665714633111.png

Attachments

• 1665714465522.png
    1665714465522.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1665714633472.png
    1665714633472.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 3
She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Nonsense.
Congress is the lowest of the low.
They lied about Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraqi WMD, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Somalia, etc.
They are guilty of murdering millions of innocents around the world.
They lied about the millions they harm in the US, with their War on Drugs, mandatory sentences, mandatory private health insurance, illegal federal gun control, etc.

I dislike Trump, but clearly the 2 impeachments, fake insurrection claims, the illegal search of Mar-a-lago, are the worst violations in the history of the country.

Clearly, you're a total idiot. The violations in the history of the Trump Presidency were the Insurrection, and Trump's failed pandemic response that killed a million people.

Everything that has happened to Trump, including both impeachments and the Mar-a-lago search were Trump's own doing. The man is a walking talking trainwreck and always has been.

3000 law suits, 7 bankruptcies, and failures of nearly everything he's ever touched. What a loser.

Wrong.
The hope of the GOP is coming from Biden, with his stupid war in the Ukraine, attempting to put US nukes on Russia's border.
Has to be the dumbest thing any president ever did.
No one has attempted to put nukers in Ukraine or on russias border since the sixties.

It is Putins war not Bidens

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
Women can’t lead….NO woman should EVER be President Of The United States Of America….PERIOD!
now go piss yourself

Everything that has happened to Trump, including both impeachments and the Mar-a-lago search were Trump's own doing. The man is a walking talking trainwreck and always has been.

As long as you're on the subject: The first phony impeachment was because Trump asked Zelenskyy to "look into" any wrongdoings that went on in his country by a US representative. The Communists told us that was an impeachable offense because being mind readers, they knew Trump was going to withhold US aid to Ukraine (even though he never did so) to get dirt on a political foe.

Now we have Dementia who asked Saudi Arabia to withhold their announcement of cutting oil production until after this next election to help him defeat his political enemies. When they told him to go pound a salt bag, he promised revenge, possibly not selling them arms.

I guess we have to keep that in mind when the real Americans get leadership of the House and possibly Senate. After all, Dementia threatened leaders of another country for not helping his party to win an election. Democrats told us that's a no-no.

Forum List

Back