...Will Don Trump get his 3rd indictment this week?....

In the real world it has become evident that lawyers representing the president's son have so obviously obstructed official proceedings that it is almost laughable. They called the Delaware magistrate's office regarding Hunter's plea deal impersonating congressional prosecutors. What else in the world could be that freaking ludicrous or insulting to the judicial system? Yet the left needs it's daily dose of hatred towards the former president.

I think you misunderstand what we mean when we say this country is going to hell. As far as being in America vs most anywhere else in the world, America is by far a better option. My comments are not about happiness and success. Those things can be had here aplenty.

However, what I’m talking about is the division that has been happening for the last 20 years. It’s getting worse. Take a look around, do you really see it getting any better? If you do, please point to areas where Americans with opposing ideologies are coming together.

All I’m doing is looking around at what’s going on in the world of politics and the amount of hate that is being generated because of it, and how polarized each side has become. I’m just not sticking my head in the sand and pretending it doesn’t exist.
Check out the repeal of The Fairness in Broadcasting Doctrine during the Reagan area.
That was what allowed the birth of such polarized, one sided political propaganda like Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and the rest of the conservo talk radio nutcases.

Check out the repeal of The Fairness in Broadcasting Doctrine during the Reagan area.
That was what allowed the birth of such polarized, one sided political propaganda like Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and the rest of the conservo talk radio nutcases.
Just in time as the Communists took over the MSM.

"My comments are not about happiness and success. Those things can be had here aplenty."
Success & happiness.
That's enough for me. Cool!
But you be you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I’m talking about is the division that has been happening for the last 20 years."

Are today's contretemps between MAGA-stan and the rest of America worse than the Civil War contretemps, the Viet Nam War division?

Nah!

What we are seeing is a sub-class of Americans who think their slice of the American Dream ain't as big as the thought it should be. And they are hissy-fitting about it. They lost their job, didn't get the promotion they thought due, their career stalled, they got downsized, rightsized, fired, they have a dickhead boss, their kid is into drugs, whiteys are being replaced, yadda, yadda, yadda. They are unhappy.

And Don Trump and Fox News comes along and tells them all those hissy-fitty things aren't their fault --- because an illegal immigrant snuck in, because a Deep Stater screwed 'em over, that black folks have an advantage, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Then Don Trump and Alex Jones and Steve Bannon and Q-Anon gave them somebody or something to blame. And blaming they are doing.

THAT is the 'division' you speak about.

The MAGA's I read here, and know in real life.....are whiney snowflakes.
No disrespect intended.

Ok, that’s a bit off my topic but, you say that is what polarized people on the right, but it also polarized people on the left. You act as if the fairness in broadcasting doctrine only affected people on the right…

Success & happiness.

But you be you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are today's contretemps between MAGA-stan and the rest of America worse than the Civil War contretemps, the Viet Nam War division?

Nah!

What we are seeing is a sub-class of Americans who think their slice of the American Dream ain't as big as the thought it should be. And they are hissy-fitting about it. They lost their job, didn't get the promotion they thought due, their career stalled, they got downsized, rightsized, fired, they have a dickhead boss, their kid is into drugs, whiteys are being replaced, yadda, yadda, yadda. They are unhappy.

And Don Trump and Fox News comes along and tells them all those hissy-fitty things aren't their fault --- because an illegal immigrant snuck in, because a Deep Stater screwed 'em over, that black folks have an advantage, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Then Don Trump and Alex Jones and Steve Bannon and Q-Anon gave them somebody or something to blame. And blaming they are doing.

No disrespect intended.
No, you are reading into my comments a whole lot of things that aren’t there. I’m not talking about jobs or the economy or any of that. I’m talking about political division. I never mentioned any of that other stuff and it didn’t factor into my response.

Success & happiness.

But you be you.

Nah!

No disrespect intended.
Also, you try to blame all the division on the right. That is polarization in a nut shell. I’ve seen plenty of divisive rhetoric from the left, but I’m willing to accept that people on the right can be divisive as well.

Ok, that’s a bit off my topic but, you say that is what polarized people on the right, but it also polarized people on the left. You act as if the fairness in broadcasting doctrine only affected people on the right…
The division is ideological. Dems favor more equality and conholes think that minorities have advanced too much. They try to enforce traditional hierarchies and gender roles.

The Biden Crime Family got pummeled in court yesterday, so it is time for Merritless Gestapoland to push the "Indict Trump" button again to distract the Dimwinger base.

The Biden Crime Family got pummeled in court yesterday, so it is time for Merritless Gestapoland to push the "Indict Trump" button again to distract the Dimwinger base.
Of course Grifty will be indicted. They didn't go through all this trouble not to indict.

You act as if the left and right are the same thing. They aren't.
This is exactly how the lunatic MAGAts on the right justify their "alternative facts."
They think that all opinions and beliefs are equally credible. They aren't. Some opinions and beliefs are more credible than others because they are based upon REAL facts and accurate information.
Let me see if I can think of some examples to clarify.
In January 2017 Donald Trump's innauguration had fewer people in attendance that Barack Obama had at his years before. Photographic evidence and official records confirmed this. Because he didn't want to "believe" this Trump made up an alternate reality that his numbers were actually higher. His MAGAt minions picked up on that alternate reality and the lie became their "fact" and the actual fact became a "lie" to them.
Same story with Trump's 2020 election loss.
And the list goes on and on.

Um, before that the media was all one sided..................left. You idiots are just butthurt your monopoly on the media ended.

Um, before that the media was all one sided..................left. You idiots are just butthurt your monopoly on the media ended.
Come on!
You know that's not true!
The Fairness in Broadcasting Doctrine just prevented Conservotards from making up alternate realities and then letting them stand unchallenged.
It's repeal led to the dumbing down of our political discourse and led to the rise of idiocy like the old tea-baggers when Obama got elected and the deplorable MAGAts that believe Donald Trump's every ridiculous utterance.

The division is ideological. Dems favor more equality and conholes think that minorities have advanced too much. They try to enforce traditional hierarchies and gender roles.

No they don’t, that’s just something the left has invented, the repeated enough that they all actually believe it. The left has literally gaslit themselves.

You act as if the left and right are the same thing. They aren't.
This is exactly how the lunatic MAGAts on the right justify their "alternative facts."
They think that all opinions and beliefs are equally credible. They aren't. Some opinions and beliefs are more credible than others because they are based upon REAL facts and accurate information.
Let me see if I can think of some examples to clarify.
In January 2017 Donald Trump's innauguration had fewer people in attendance that Barack Obama had at his years before. Photographic evidence and official records confirmed this. Because he didn't want to "believe" this Trump made up an alternate reality that his numbers were actually higher. His MAGAt minions picked up on that alternate reality and the lie became their "fact" and the actual fact became a "lie" to them.
Same story with Trump's 2020 election loss.
And the list goes on and on.

Ok, so are you just wanting to steer away from my original point? I’m not interested, in this topic, about who said what, unless you are making a point about the subject of what I wrote, which is about the division in America, and the effect it’s having on all of us, in which case, there can be examples of this cited from both sides

Women don't agree
Do you speak for all women?
The difference is not not "helping minorities vs. preserving a hierarchy", it's individualism vs collectivism. The minority that needs to be valued is people who think objectively and speak their minds. It's individual values that matter, not group identity that one is born with and can't change. Broad labels such as "black" and "women" miss the point. There is a fundamental void in logic when we generalize.

Do you speak for all women?
The difference is not not "helping minorities vs. preserving a hierarchy", it's individualism vs collectivism. The minority that needs to be valued is people who think objectively and speak their minds. It's individual values that matter, not group identity that one is born with and can't change. Broad labels such as "black" and "women" miss the point. There is a fundamental void in logic when we generalize.
I speak for the vast majority of women. They are pissed

Women don't agree
This is not about women. It is about women who are what European ethnic women immigrating from other nations called generational spoiled women AMERRICONS. Deserved and special. And now very costly as we see real impoverishment increasing and the violence following suit.

Forum List

Back