...Will Don Trump get his 3rd indictment this week?....

"If it does what should we look for?"

Every MAGAtard will do what they always do when the shit hits the fan with their dear leader. The conman grifter has been making big dough off his minions and he'll ask for more.

I don’t know why people are getting so excited about indictments. They are literally just accusations and don’t imply any guilt.

I’ve said several times in the past, there will be many more indictments. The dems plan to roll them out drip by drip. Who cares. It’s what they can prove in the trial that counts. Other than that, all these indictments do are feed the liberal media shows with something to talk about and those who desperately want to see trump in jail, a little mental masturbation.

The phrase “you can indict a ham sandwich” was spoken for a reason.
You should tell trump. He thinks he's in deep shit.

You should tell trump. He thinks he's in deep shit.
I don’t know that he’s ever said that. He’s acknowledged the fact that he got a target letter, he’s spoken that he feels all this is just an attack on him, but he maintains his innocence. I don’t think he’s ever said anything indicating he thinks he’s in deep shit. The left, frequently likes to say “trumps shaking in his boots” and things like that, I suppose that makes them feel good inside to think of that, but, that doesn’t mean trump is shaking in his boots (does he even wear boots? I don’t think he does).

Now, I’m sure he feels the weight of all the legal issues, that would bother anyone, with the whole of the democrat party, many in the Republican Party, several attorneys general, and the doj all coming at him at the same time, but this doesn’t mean he’s afraid because he feels he did anything wrong, just that he has a lot of daggers pointing at him right now.

I don’t know that he’s ever said that. He’s acknowledged the fact that he got a target letter, he’s spoken that he feels all this is just an attack on him, but he maintains his innocence. I don’t think he’s ever said anything indicating he thinks he’s in deep shit. The left, frequently likes to say “trumps shaking in his boots” and things like that, I suppose that makes them feel good inside to think of that, but, that doesn’t mean trump is shaking in his boots (does he even wear boots? I don’t think he does).

Now, I’m sure he feels the weight of all the legal issues, that would bother anyone, with the whole of the democrat party, many in the Republican Party, several attorneys general, and the doj all coming at him at the same time, but this doesn’t mean he’s afraid because he feels he did anything wrong, just that he has a lot of daggers pointing at him right now.

He has the weight of knowing that since Biden was installed, the country has gone to hell.

Is it you?
Are you the problem?
Because I contribute to this forum, then yes, I am part of the problem. Not specifically or solely because of this forum, but because of the nature of this forum, and politics in general. Take a look around, what goes on in forums like these, is a prime example of the problem.

Because I contribute to this forum, then yes, I am part of the problem. Not specifically or solely because of this forum, but because of the nature of this forum, and politics in general. Take a look around, what goes on in forums like these, is a prime example of the problem.
The problem is MAGAts have adopted their own whacky definitions of reality and fact and those definitions don't match reality....or fact.

The problem is MAGAts have adopted their own whacky definitions of reality and fact and those definitions don't match reality....or fact.
MAGAs are too fragile for the real world. The gray matter between their ears can't handle inconvenient facts. Facts put em on an emotional rollercoaster

No, it’s not just the right, it’s you on the left as well. In fact, your post is exactly what I’m talking about. You see, you think you’re right, the repubs the think they’re right, both sides will come here to battle and argue, fight, bicker, hate, curse, accuse, denigrate, humiliate, and castigate each other, but neither side is really coming to any solution, and they are certainly not making any ground at coming together. Neither side is going to convince the other that their ideas at better, or correct, and both sides will viciously defend their ideas when attacked. It has been spreading around the country for years, and it’s openly visible now, the division, the hate, that permeates society, creating anger and resentment between people who used to be neighbors, colleagues, even friends and family members. Our media foments these political hot button issues. I put most of the blame on the media, after all, they are the purveyors of information, most notably political information, and everyone has an axe to grind, an agenda to push, a mandatory narrative to tell.

It’s almost comical that we come to these forums to “debate”. Debate would assume that one side would possibly win. That’s an impossibility now, here, and in the political landscape in general. You see, for that to happen, someone would have to *gasp* admit they were wrong! Neither side will ever be willing to do that.

Then there is the naive assumption that what we are seeing today will ever get any better…as if one day a magic bubble will burst and everyone will start getting along, and cook s’mores together and be all happy with each other. That’s not in the cards, we are waaaay too divided as a nation to ever come back from the damage that has been, and continues to be done in the name of political power, perpetrated by the media and those who seek to retain and expand their power, who benefit from galvanizing people to their side, creating an “us vs them” mentality among those who are politically active.

Honestly, the only ones who are safe from this are those who pay no attention to politics, ignorance is bliss, but even then, they are not REALLY insulated, because the political machine, when it gets to whatever iteration is going to be the final juggernaut, will eventually swallow them up as well.

So, in a long winded way, yes, all of us who allow ourselves to be politically blinded and divided, are the problem, all of us.

It's going to break your collective dimwitted hearts when this finally gets tossed for not being illegal. CONTESTING AN ELECTION is NOT illegal.
Jack Smith is a veteran prosecutor.
I am sure he has already considered the fine legal distinction between simply "contesting" an election and all the racketeering Trump did on many different fronts trying to illegally overturn the results.

Chilli-confused is breathlessly awaiting some additional indictments because he really really really believes that guilt is somehow established by the number of times crazed political partisans secure charges in a corrupted justice system.
Wait till Trump's indicted in Georgia. He'll be convicted because he's guilty, he can't pardon himself & Kemp hates his guts.

I hear it's mighty hot, hot, hot in Joegia prisons, dog days of summer.

Come on back when Willis nails his ass with a multi count felony indictment, loser.

Wait till Trump's indicted in Georgia. He'll be convicted because he's guilty, he can't pardon himself & Kemp hates his guts.

I hear it's mighty hot, hot, hot in Joegia prisons, dog days of summer.

Come on back when Willis nails his ass with a multi count felony indictment, loser.
You use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing of value.

Forum List

Back