The myth of America’s decline

The real frauds are the ones who talk the game while they live the life of opulence. At least after real revolutions, with many deaths the new rulers do the same. When illegals were sent there, they showed what they were.

I’m rooting for Americans like you and against those like Nancy Pelosi and Mitt Romney. They give away our money to foreign countries. They support BLM( they support degradation. And the thing is I believe most of these types of politicians don’t actually care about the minorities. They’re doing it all for show and money and to distract us from serious economic concerns.

Superbadbrutha Curried Goats ^ this is what counts in this country getting our middle class back.

Back to your points… I think the Democratic Party used to talk about the issues you and your wife and her sister face. But they’ve almost completely dropped it for race baiting, sex change operations for kids, and endless foreign wars.
No... you and that fucktard should instead vote for the guy who was born with with a golden spoon in his mouth, came down a golden escalator to announce his candidacy, installed his daughter in law as the head of the RNC, got his son in law a billion dollar deal with the Saudis and who promises even more tax cuts for the rich during his second term. Makes total sense.

To morons.

the bantu genocide
You sound like an apologist for (Bantu) colonial genocide.
You sound like a white racist who doesn't want to face that America has been an immoral country from the start.

Thanks for posting My Man...and I will read it this afternoon...but let me say this.

America is in decline not compared to the rest of the world...but compared to it's former self.

A house divided cannot stand.

You might think it is a quote from President Lincoln...but it is actually 2000 year old wisdom from the Bible.

We are a divided house.

Here's some more Bible wisdom...the sins of the father will be visited onto the third or even fourth generation.

Decisions made a hundred years ago have shaped the present we live in today.

Perhaps we can repair our society peacefully.

Time will tell.
The house has never been united.

The fact that America may "remain the wealthiest, most dominant place on Earth" does not preclude the possibility that we are also in decline. The two conditions are mutually exclusive and can exist simultaneously. And your first sentence provides a clue.

The people a country chooses to lead it (assuming that its people have a real vote) are a reflection of that country. If that is indeed the case, our politics reflect an ongoing decay, or in fact something worse.
America was built on an immoral foundation. It has not changed despite the finest nostalgic whining from the right about the past. Unless we fix the immorality, this country will continue to suffer.

Everyone who worked with Trump has turned against him.

Trump had more people vote for him in the Republican Primary than Potatohead had in the Democrat Primary. Lots more.

The only way the Democrat filth is going to win after Potatohead's disastrous administration is to steal the election, like they did in 2020.

The myth of America’s decline​

This is the topic and the fact remains that AMERICA was built on an immoral foundation.
Then get the hell out. I told you I would pay your way to Africa if you assure me you will never come back. I'll spring for First Class if take some more Negroes with you.

Then you must have blinders on....Fast food (whether you eat it or not) is priced outrageously, Groceries through the roof, Housing unsustainably high, Electric up, Insurance up, the middle and poor are getting squeezed here, but as long as you can walk down the road whistling....
I only do that while walking past the cemetery.

I have read different opinions on that as well.

My Economics professor in college would often praise China and tell his students that he thought China really had a better economy than the US. He said the Chinese economy is far superior to the US and works much more efficiently. He also praised China's businesses and said the thought China was much better at doing business. He had his PhD in Economics and taught economics for decades. He would also bash all the shortcomings of the US economy and say how much better China does things. He also praised the EU and thought Europe was far superior to the US in many ways.
Education doesn't seem to educate the neo-Marxists very well does it.

I only do that while walking past the cemetery.
Joke all you please, these are kitchen table issues that will effect the outcome in November…But, I do take note of your callous indifference toward those that these policies are impacting.

Joke all you please, these are kitchen table issues that will effect the outcome in November…But, I do take note of your callous indifference toward those that these policies are impacting.
After empathizing with women seeking abortions, and poor people coming to America for a better life, I can't find it in myself to pity the loser that thinks that his Big Mac costs too much.

After empathizing with women seeking abortions, and poor people coming to America for a better life, I can't find it in myself to pity the loser that thinks that his Big Mac costs too much…
So, you’re in favor of killing innocent, defenseless children, and open borders…Figures.

And for the record, I named much more than the cost of fast food dolt.

Why would anyone think the US is declining, when Uncle Joe is our POTUS and Hidden Harris is Vice?

In the 1900s - British citizens, the government - all thought that Britain would remain the global power they once were. They had no doubt.
Then again, post WW II - Brits never dreamed their global influence would drop down to near nothing so fast.
Didn't think their colonies would all revolt and drop out.
While Britain is still a global force, they are nothing... nothing to what they once were.
Same with France. Same with Japan. Same with Russia.

Even as their heights were wavering, they still all thought they were what they once were.
We are doing the same.

And yet all those countries are doing fine. A country does not need to rule the world to prosper

Forum List

Back