Hundreds Of J6 Cases Could Be Overturned Soon

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The Biden Administration issued a threat if their cases against Jan 6th defendants are overturned in a ruling that is coming soon in the Supreme Court.

US Attorney from DC Matthew Graves fired a warning shot to the US Supreme Court – and J6ers serving time for 18 USC §1512(c)(2), the ‘obstruction’ statute pending before SCOTUS.

Graves threatened to seek more prison time for the J6ers if the Supreme Court reverses the obstruction statute this summer.

The high court announced it will hear oral arguments in Fischer v. United States and at issue is statute 18 USC §1512(c)(2):

Whoever corruptly—

(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or

(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

The Supreme Court is expected to issue a decision on Fischer v United States this summer which means hundreds of J6 cases could be upended.

Biden’s corrupt DOJ has charged more than 300 J6ers with 18 USC §1512(c)(2). Additionally, two of the four charges against Trump in Jack Smith’s DC case are conspiracy to obstruct so the Supreme Court’s ruling could torpedo the special counsel’s case against Trump as well.

Matthew Graves, the DC US Attorney who is now arresting and charging thousands of non-violent J6ers who didn’t even enter the Capitol building, is now threatening to seek more prison time for J6 defendants if the Supreme Court reverses the obstruction count.

“Indeed, at any resentencing, the Court could apply an upward departure for “significant disruption of a governmental function”…” DC US Attorney Matthew Graves said.

The Biden Administration issued a threat if their cases against Jan 6th defendants are overturned in a ruling that is coming soon in the Supreme Court.

If anybody wondered whether Biden's DOJ is weaponized against American citizens, how much more evidence is needed than this? I can't imagine a prosecutor being more cruel and heartless.

If anybody wondered whether Biden's DOJ is weaponized against American citizens, how much more evidence is needed than this? I can't imagine a prosecutor being more cruel and heartless.
If anyone wondered if you were clinically brain dead, how much more evidence is needed than your post?

The insurrectionists ransacked the capitol and injured 140 cops. Anyone who thinks what an attorney says is "cruel and heartless" is a fucking idiot.

GP.....fake news.
On the one hand. . . it does appear that they are arresting a lot more. ..

On the other hand? I can find no substantiation of the claim, that. . . "

"US Attorney Matthew Graves Threatens to Seek More Prison Time For J6ers if Supreme Court Reverses ‘Obstruction’ Statute This Summer"​

Based on the interpretation of a cherry picked court filing. . . But I admit, I am no lawyer. This just doesn't read that way to me, and even if it does, I doubt it would stand in that interpretation. .

On the one hand. . . it does appear that they are arresting a lot more. ..

On the other hand? I can find no substantiation of the claim, that. . . "

"US Attorney Matthew Graves Threatens to Seek More Prison Time For J6ers if Supreme Court Reverses ‘Obstruction’ Statute This Summer"​

Based on the interpretation of a cherry picked court filing. . . But I admit, I am no lawyer. This just doesn't read that way to me, and even if it does, I doubt it would stand in that interpretation. .

It's GP, it's fake.

No they don't. The Gateway pundit is garbage.
Nope. I actually don't make ad hom argument. I look at all media.

Each and every article, in all media is different.

You can't just characterize all content, by which outlet publishes it. You must take each piece as it comes, otherwise? It is a fallacy.

It would be like me saying, oh, you can't trust content from. . . Haartz, 'cause it is a 'Jew' paper, or Al Jazeera, because you can't trust Arabs. Or anything The Root publishes is garbage, because they only cater to, and hire folks that write toward black interests. :rolleyes:

Those are all the same, they are ALL genetic fallacies. It's all garbage. You MUST dig into each article, find out what the sourcing of each individual claim is, and analyze them all, on a case by case basis, otherwise? You are a partisan, low IQ hack.

That is all there is to it.

Biden has been a stupid and lazy fool for 50 years. Yes, 50 in DC.
Whatever J6 was , it was constitutionally nothing to even pay attention to

Forum List

Back