...Will Don Trump get his 3rd indictment this week?....

Wait till Trump's indicted in Georgia. He'll be convicted because he's guilty, he can't pardon himself & Kemp hates his guts.

I hear it's mighty hot, hot, hot in Joegia prisons, dog days of summer.

Come on back when Willis nails his ass with a multi count felony indictment, loser.
just keep hitting that bong and tell Hunter to stop bogarting

I dunno if an indictment from Jack Smith's team will come this week. Or ever.
But there are signs of a gathering momentum --- the notice letter to Trump, reports of more people, important people...being interviewed.
So, for me personally (and my avatar too)....well, we wouldn't be surprised if it comes, and comes relatively soon.

If it does what should we look for?

Some reports tell us this may may be part of the mix:

• What are the charges? ---- Speculation includes --obstruction of an official proceedings; conspiracy to defraud the government; inciting or aiding an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement. (all those are what the J6 Committee recommended, but are not exclusive, there may be other charges?)
  • Is there new information in the indictment that has not been reported previously?
  • Could 'conspiracy' be part of it? And if so who else will be included?
So, once again the controversies and suspected crimes surrounding Don Trump's decisions and actions has a good chance of capturing our attention. Soon. As it did last year with the riveting testimony at the J6 Committee hearings.

ps.....as far as GOP reaction, or more fraught ---the reaction of the MAGA uber-partisans ---well, it can be predicted in part.
From the GOP we will hear ad infinitum about two standards of justice, and the "weaponization" of our government against Don Trump.

And from the MAGAzoids? Well, I do not expect we will see the violence that we saw from them on J6. For one thing, many spankings of those nutters were administered and highly publicized. Life-changing spankings. Career destroying, marriage-destroying spankings. So for the Zoids....I expect there have been lessons learned. So we likely won't see the Zoids MACE'ng a uniform cop in the face, or beating an officer with a club.
How will they channel their anger, frustration, and discombobulation? I dunno. Time will tell.

And that time may be here soon.

IMHO

No, the facts are that smith has been thumped down several times by courts and had his decisions overturned basically because he's a liberal hack with an agenda.

"...the facts are that smith has been thumped down several times by courts and had his decisions overturned basically because he's a liberal hack with an agenda."
---------------------------------------------
No offense intended, but the above has the ring of simplistic partisanship, a polemic.
However, if the good poster LBT can provide an authoritative link that details his assertion that courts have "thumped" Smith merely because he is in LBT's words a 'liberal hack'....well, I will re-consider.

So whatcha got Trout to back up your assertion?

I like candidates who are not criminal defendants.
BAZINGA!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTESTING AN ELECTION is NOT illegal.
Ah, the devil is in the details.
Depends on how you "Contest". No?
For example, poster Skylar's pertinent observation.
To wit:

"Forged election documents will absolutely get you indicted. Ask the 16 folks indicted in Michigan."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the country has gone to hell.
I think this country is going to hell,

It is regrettable that posters Billiejeens and ThisIsMe have been unable to find happiness, success, and freedom here in today's United States of America. Millions of wannabe immigrants believe America is better than whatever country they are in.
THEY don't think America has "gone--or is going ---to hell'.

Neither do I. MY personal part of America, my part of the USA, ain't 'goin' to hell'......at all.

In fact, my family and I are doing quite well, thank you very much. Life is good and we are grateful.
But then we worked hard and long to help ourselves.
And by doing that we helped America become stronger and advance further towards that goal of a more perfect union.

But we can feel for those who are convinced their life is going to hell.
We will pray that their lives can improve. And they will eventually find success here in America, a land of opportunity for those willing to recognize it, seize it, work hard for it.

We wish better for those unhappy souls who have soured on America. But, I would advise them to look to all those wannabe immigrants. THEY want to come here and replace the sour ne'er-do-wells. That's a word to the wise.

IMHO

---------------------------------------------
No offense intended, but the above has the ring of simplistic partisanship, a polemic.
However, if the good poster LBT can provide an authoritative link that details his assertion that courts have "thumped" Smith merely because he is in LBT's words a 'liberal hack'....well, I will re-consider.

So whatcha got Trout to back up your assertion?

Well of course, chilliwhack. I'll partially retract the simple partisanship statement but smith gets that skull thumped a lot.

A review found that Mr. Smith’s team followed the same playbook in the Trump case as in other high-stakes political prosecutions of both Republicans and Democrats. That playbook has resulted in a spotty record:

• Mr. Smith’s conviction against former Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell, a Republican accused of accepting payments and gifts in violation of federal public corruption laws, was overturned by the Supreme Court.

• The case against former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina, a Democratic presidential candidate accused of illegally using campaign cash to conceal his mistress and love child, ended with a hung jury and mistrial.

• The prosecution of Sen. Robert Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat accused of taking bribes, collapsed in a mistrial.

• The conviction of New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver, a Democrat, on federal corruption charges was overturned by an appeals court. He was convicted during a second trial, but an appeals court threw out three of the six guilty verdicts. He died last year.

“Government lawyers have a higher duty to the truth and cause of justice, and that’s where some of these government prosecutors, like Mr. Smith, have fallen short,” Mr. McDonnell said. “They are smart and well-credentialed, but they don’t seem to be exercising good judgment when it comes to this point.”

Mr. Menendez declined to comment.

A spokesman for Mr. Smith declined to comment for this report.

Jack Smith is a veteran prosecutor.
I am sure he has already considered the fine legal distinction between simply "contesting" an election and all the racketeering Trump did on many different fronts trying to illegally overturn the results.

All Jack Smith cares about is the ROI he's going to get for indicting Trump during the election cycle in order to smear him as much as possible. Then he'll shrug his shoulders and take his money and run when nothing comes of it, because it already had its intended impact for the 'media' to use.

No, the facts are that smith has been thumped down several times by courts and had his decisions overturned basically because he's a liberal hack with an agenda.
No. That is nothing even remotely like a "fact."
Here is a fact.
Sure, Smith, like most prosecutors, has a mixed record of wins and losses, but he has a stellar record of impartiality, impecability, and thoroughness in his style.
He was selected for the job precisely because he's the one guy who could make you MAGAt cretins look like the fools you are whenever you try to accuse him of what you have here.

All Jack Smith cares about is the ROI he's going to get for indicting Trump during the election cycle in order to smear him as much as possible. Then he'll shrug his shoulders and take his money and run when nothing comes of it, because it already had its intended impact for the 'media' to use.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
Then when Trump's jury comes back with unanimous guilty verdicts and they frog march Trump out of the federal courthouse in shackles you can do your dumb, clueless hillbilly, deer in the headlights schtick...."huh? How did THAT happen????":laughing0301:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
Then when Trump's jury comes back with unanimous guilty verdicts and they frog march Trump out of the federal courthouse in shackles you can do your dumb, clueless hillbilly, deer in the headlights schtick...."huh? How did THAT happen????":laughing0301:

It must be a terrible thing to allow hate to eat you up inside, especially hate for someone that has no idea that you even exist, or cares about your butthurt little feelings. :itsok:

Wait till Trump's indicted in Georgia. He'll be convicted because he's guilty, he can't pardon himself & Kemp hates his guts.

I hear it's mighty hot, hot, hot in Joegia prisons, dog days of summer.

Come on back when Willis nails his ass with a multi count felony indictment, loser.
RICO is a serious, serious charge. If they get that it is pretty much lights out!

But there are signs of a gathering momentum --- the notice letter to Trump, reports of more people, important people...being interviewed.
So, for me personally (and my avatar too)....well, we wouldn't be surprised if it comes, and comes relatively soon.

• What are the charges? ---- Speculation includes --obstruction of an official proceedings; conspiracy to defraud the government; inciting or aiding an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement. (all those are what the J6 Committee recommended, but are not exclusive, there may be other charges?)
  • Is there new information in the indictment that has not been reported previously?
So, once again the controversies and suspected crimes surrounding Don Trump's decisions and actions has a good chance of capturing our attention. Soon. As it did last year with the riveting testimony at the J6 Committee hearings.

ps.....as far as GOP reaction, or more fraught ---the reaction of the MAGA uber-partisans ---well, it can be predicted in part.
From the GOP we will hear ad infinitum about two standards of justice, and the "weaponization" of our government against Don Trump.

And from the MAGAzoids? Well, I do not expect we will see the violence that we saw from them on J6. For one thing, many spankings of those nutters were administered and highly publicized. Life-changing spankings. Career destroying, marriage-destroying spankings. So for the Zoids....I expect there have been lessons learned. So we likely won't see the Zoids MACE'ng a uniform cop in the face, or beating an officer with a club.
How will they channel their anger, frustration, and discombobulation? I dunno. Time will tell.

IMHO
Now that Obama's chef has been found dead, we can be sure Trump will be indicted for it. Why not? He's been accused of everything else the Dems are guilty of.

BAZINGA!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, the devil is in the details.
Depends on how you "Contest". No?
For example, poster Skylar's pertinent observation.
To wit:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is regrettable that posters Billiejeens and ThisIsMe have been unable to find happiness, success, and freedom here in today's United States of America. Millions of wannabe immigrants believe America is better than whatever country they are in.
THEY don't think America has "gone--or is going ---to hell'.

Neither do I. MY personal part of America, my part of the USA, ain't 'goin' to hell'......at all.

In fact, my family and I are doing quite well, thank you very much. Life is good and we are grateful.
But then we worked hard and long to help ourselves.
And by doing that we helped America become stronger and advance further towards that goal of a more perfect union.

But we can feel for those who are convinced their life is going to hell.
We will pray that their lives can improve. And they will eventually find success here in America, a land of opportunity for those willing to recognize it, seize it, work hard for it.

We wish better for those unhappy souls who have soured on America. But, I would advise them to look to all those wannabe immigrants. THEY want to come here and replace the sour ne'er-do-wells. That's a word to the wise.

IMHO

I think you misunderstand what we mean when we say this country is going to hell. As far as being in America vs most anywhere else in the world, America is by far a better option. My comments are not about happiness and success. Those things can be had here aplenty.

However, what I’m talking about is the division that has been happening for the last 20 years. It’s getting worse. Take a look around, do you really see it getting any better? If you do, please point to areas where Americans with opposing ideologies are coming together.

All I’m doing is looking around at what’s going on in the world of politics and the amount of hate that is being generated because of it, and how polarized each side has become. I’m just not sticking my head in the sand and pretending it doesn’t exist.

The Jan. 6th case is a lot weaker than the "docs" case. Jack Smith knows the "docs" case is immoral and without a hack judge like Amy Berman, he realizes the case is doomed. In desperation, he threatens Trump's allies with imprisonment to try and dig up some dirt and fabricate a Jan. 6th case so he can prosecute Trump in DC prior to the election. Jack Smith's unprofessional conduct is laid bare for all to see.

IMHO
Will Prince Harry and Megan stay together?

Forum List

Back