...Will Don Trump get his 3rd indictment this week?....

I dunno if an indictment from Jack Smith's team will come this week. Or ever.
But there are signs of a gathering momentum --- the notice letter to Trump, reports of more people, important people...being interviewed.
So, for me personally (and my avatar too)....well, we wouldn't be surprised if it comes, and comes relatively soon.

If it does what should we look for?

Some reports tell us this may may be part of the mix:

• What are the charges? ---- Speculation includes --obstruction of an official proceedings; conspiracy to defraud the government; inciting or aiding an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement. (all those are what the J6 Committee recommended, but are not exclusive, there may be other charges?)
  • Is there new information in the indictment that has not been reported previously?
  • Could 'conspiracy' be part of it? And if so who else will be included?
So, once again the controversies and suspected crimes surrounding Don Trump's decisions and actions has a good chance of capturing our attention. Soon. As it did last year with the riveting testimony at the J6 Committee hearings.

ps.....as far as GOP reaction, or more fraught ---the reaction of the MAGA uber-partisans ---well, it can be predicted in part.
From the GOP we will hear ad infinitum about two standards of justice, and the "weaponization" of our government against Don Trump.

And from the MAGAzoids? Well, I do not expect we will see the violence that we saw from them on J6. For one thing, many spankings of those nutters were administered and highly publicized. Life-changing spankings. Career destroying, marriage-destroying spankings. So for the Zoids....I expect there have been lessons learned. So we likely won't see the Zoids MACE'ng a uniform cop in the face, or beating an officer with a club.
How will they channel their anger, frustration, and discombobulation? I dunno. Time will tell.

And that time may be here soon.

IMHO
each indctment gives him a 10 point lead dummy....lol

Lead against the other MAGA crazies. He's the best crazy you got.
A couple of days ago a Harvard poll put him 5 points up over poopie pants, the Tater-in-Chief. Somehow, I doubt Harvard has become a bastion of RW thought.

I suspect it has to do with the forged election certification documents that Trump's team coordinated across multiple states.
It's going to break your collective dimwitted hearts when this finally gets tossed for not being illegal. CONTESTING AN ELECTION is NOT illegal.

Another Democrat indictment should be good for another 10 million votes for AMERICA'S President

It's going to break your collective dimwitted hearts when this finally gets tossed for not being illegal. CONTESTING AN ELECTION is NOT illegal.

Forged election documents will absolutely get you indicted. Ask the 16 folks indicted in Michigan.

And they didn't come up with the form letter of fake election certification. Trump coordinated that crime across multiple states.

Oh, MAGA delights in corruption. The more evidence against Trump, the more they love him.

But the general electorate?

Um, no.
The average American sees what's going on and they are standing with their president.

I like candidates who are not criminal defendants. They are actually some out there that people can choose from.

Jack Smith's indictment seems pretty certain. Smith doesn't fuck around. If he's sending you a target letter, an indictment is coming. The question is the timing. I'd say the next 6 weeks are a fairly safe bet.

Smith apparently just got a hold of another trove of evidence against Trump, literally thousands of pages. That might delay the indictment. But Smith seems to be going for efficiency to get the trial over sooner.

Georgia could be this week.

Without the target letter or some documents from Smith's office, its hard to say exactly what the letter mentions three federal statutes related to the deprivation of rights, conspiracy to defraud the U.S. and tampering with a witness.

I suspect it has to do with the forged election certification documents that Trump's team coordinated across multiple states.

Yes! Smith is a bulldog just like Mueller. You gottem this time for sure!

I dunno if an indictment from Jack Smith's team will come this week. Or ever.
But there are signs of a gathering momentum --- the notice letter to Trump, reports of more people, important people...being interviewed.
So, for me personally (and my avatar too)....well, we wouldn't be surprised if it comes, and comes relatively soon.

If it does what should we look for?

Some reports tell us this may may be part of the mix:

• What are the charges? ---- Speculation includes --obstruction of an official proceedings; conspiracy to defraud the government; inciting or aiding an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement. (all those are what the J6 Committee recommended, but are not exclusive, there may be other charges?)
  • Is there new information in the indictment that has not been reported previously?
  • Could 'conspiracy' be part of it? And if so who else will be included?
So, once again the controversies and suspected crimes surrounding Don Trump's decisions and actions has a good chance of capturing our attention. Soon. As it did last year with the riveting testimony at the J6 Committee hearings.

ps.....as far as GOP reaction, or more fraught ---the reaction of the MAGA uber-partisans ---well, it can be predicted in part.
From the GOP we will hear ad infinitum about two standards of justice, and the "weaponization" of our government against Don Trump.

And from the MAGAzoids? Well, I do not expect we will see the violence that we saw from them on J6. For one thing, many spankings of those nutters were administered and highly publicized. Life-changing spankings. Career destroying, marriage-destroying spankings. So for the Zoids....I expect there have been lessons learned. So we likely won't see the Zoids MACE'ng a uniform cop in the face, or beating an officer with a club.
How will they channel their anger, frustration, and discombobulation? I dunno. Time will tell.

And that time may be here soon.

IMHO
Chilli-confused is breathlessly awaiting some additional indictments because he really really really believes that guilt is somehow established by the number of times crazed political partisans secure charges in a corrupted justice system.

I don’t know why people are getting so excited about indictments. They are literally just accusations and don’t imply any guilt.

I’ve said several times in the past, there will be many more indictments. The dems plan to roll them out drip by drip. Who cares. It’s what they can prove in the trial that counts. Other than that, all these indictments do are feed the liberal media shows with something to talk about and those who desperately want to see trump in jail, a little mental masturbation.

The phrase “you can indict a ham sandwich” was spoken for a reason.

Forum List

Back