Will Dem Rep Karen Bass of California be one of the liars sued by Kyle Rittenhouse?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I hope this lousy bitch get's her ass sued for everything she's got!

Rittenhouse Testified He Drove Himself to Kenosha Without Weapon​

Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, testified in court that he drove himself from his residence in Antioch, Illinois, to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Aug. 24, 2020, the day before he shot and killed two men at a protest that became violent.

Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, testified in court that he drove himself from his residence in Antioch, Illinois, to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Aug. 24, 2020, the day before he shot and killed two men at a protest that became violent.

I hope he sues everyone, starting with Biden.

Not only did Biden call him a white supremacist before the trial was even over but after the trial Biden said he was angry and concerned at the verdict in a official white house post.

FEm3pFLXIAkFNVl

I sincerely hope so, these so-called leaders are doing nothing but fanning the flames!

Their pre trial characterizations didnt match up with any of the court evidence. I never saw where Kyle was a white Supremist in the FACTS.. but he sure got called one, which created false expectations. Facts don't matter to these people, they make up their own as they go along towards whatever their twisted goal is.

He has no basis for suing. He became a public figure when he shot 2 people.

He has no basis for suing. He became a public figure when he shot 2 people.
Public figures can still sue, the standards are simply much higher. Being the victim of assault doesn't make someone a public figure. Rittenhouse was also a minor at the time of his lawful actions, which would also muddy the waters.

Their pre trial characterizations didnt match up with any of the court evidence. I never saw where Kyle was a white Supremist in the FACTS.. but he sure got called one, which created false expectations. Facts don't matter to these people, they make up their own as they go along towards whatever their twisted goal is.

He is a white supremacist. He had no business being there. Blacks will not get justice in Wisconsin. A 17 year old can't drink. They can't vote Yet he can carry a assault weapon, shoot someone and get away with it.

He is a white supremacist. He had no business being there. Blacks will not get justice in Wisconsin. A 17 year old can't drink. They can't vote Yet he can carry a assault weapon, shoot someone and get away with it.

So the rioters DID have business being there? You're going to sit there and side with looters and criminals?
That says a lot about your character!

Where in the trial was there proof of him being a white supremist? besides hime being white? His dad lived in the town. Thats why he went there, unlike aggitators who crossed state lines to trash someone elses home.
Blacks cant get justice in Wisconsin? The law that you can openly carry a long gun applies to everyone. Blacks too.
Carrying a concealed handgun without a permit is illegal. Thats what most crimes are commited with.

Little Kyle will be busy defending himself from civil lawsuits.

Forum List

Back