Will Dem Rep Karen Bass of California be one of the liars sued by Kyle Rittenhouse?

The hyperbole in your post is astounding. The little asshole went out looking for trouble and found it.

The day will come when the right wing thugs with their AR weapons will be targeted at demonstrations and fired upon because demonstrators feared for their lives from these armed thugs showing up at protests.

You can't go out hunting for leftists and not expect them to fire on you.
And you are a lying sack o BS. The prosecutors own witnesses supported Kyle's self defense motives. Not to mention the prosecutors did not turn over all tape evidence supporting his self defense assertions. Then we have the media assholes trying to make this a race issue where in case you have not noticed all the parties are white.

He is a white supremacist. He had no business being there. Blacks will not get justice in Wisconsin. A 17 year old can't drink. They can't vote Yet he can carry a assault weapon, shoot someone and get away with it.
Blacks get justice in wisconsin such as blake.

He had no reason to be out there and he broke the law by carrying a rifle.

Actually no. in that state it is LEGAL to carry an open carry rifle. The prosecution tried to get him on carrying one that was illegaly shortened....because shortened rifles can become concealed weapons.. THAT is illegal.

Are you making stuff up? or do you just not know?

He had no reason to be out there? The people trashing the city had no reason to be out there. They were doing damage and nothing else. No. Citizens of the country dont have to cower and be told they have no reason to be on their own streets because someone else feels entitled to burn, loot and intimidate.
Time to take our country back from people like that.

He had no reason to be out there and he broke the law by carrying a rifle.
Not according to the judge, defense AND THE PROSECUTION. The prosecutor agreed that the law he charged a Kyle with wasn’t applicable in this case when called on by the defense. The prosecution AGREED with dropping the gun charge.

They had every right to protest. Rittenhouse was looking for trouble. He had no reason for being out that night.
He had every right to be there. I hope more of these so-called protesters get shot dead for assaulting people.

The hyperbole in your post is astounding. The little asshole went out looking for trouble and found it.

The day will come when the right wing thugs with their AR weapons will be targeted at demonstrations and fired upon because demonstrators feared for their lives from these armed thugs showing up at protests.

You can't go out hunting for leftists and not expect them to fire on you.
When that happens, conservatives will fight back and you and your buddies will lose big time. Conservative gun owners actually go to the range and practice, liberals like you seem to consider guns to be magic wands that don’t require skill to use. You buy a gun and stick it in a drawer, we practice, practice, practice. If you want to start the practice of shooting anybody openly carrying a weapon, be my guest, many of us legally carry concealed and what goes around comes around. You won’t even know we are armed until a conservative walks up behind you, fears for his or her life and puts a round in the back of your skull. Liberals aren’t the only people who can use violence.

Still waiting for you to respond to your lies I pointed out in your previous post. I think we all know why you ignored it.
Judges never allow the use of terms like victim because it assumes the defendant was committing a crime. The judge allowed arsonist and other descriptive terms about the three who were shot because they weren’t on trial. Now you can ad the legal term perjurer to the survivor because he got caught lying under oath.

Your foolish assumption is that there are no left wing police officers, ex-military, or law abiding gun owners. You seem to think that on the left. They're not out marching around around like the right wing thugs trying to terrorize the left, but they are most definitely there.

Every other right wing attempt to stop people from achieving their God given right to freedom and equality has failed. Slavery ended, the Klan was driven underground, lynching stopped, black people got the vote, schools were desegregated.

The murder of minorites by police will end too. But every leftist attempt to gain civil rights for citizens of your country has been met with deadly violence from the right wingers in your nation.
With the exception of the Air Force, the US military is overwhelming conservative, or at least it was until very recently. So most veterans are conservatives. Liberal police officers are as rare as hen’s teeth. Liberals don’t go around arresting criminals for a living. There are liberal gun owners, but damned few liberal shooters. There are some, but in fifty years of going to ranges and shooting matches, I doubt I’ve met more than I can count on my fingers and toes. Since you your last sentence you admit you aren’t an American, you have to real experience so your opinion has no validity.

Last edited:
The jury did not find him "innocent". They found him "not guilty" of a crime. That doesn't make him innocent or not responsible for those deaths.
There is no such verdict as innocent in an American court. There is only guilty, or not guilty. Not guilty inferred innocence.

Forum List

Back