Will and Krauthammer on Palin's endorsement

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Are we suppose to care about this? and what they have to say or think? look at you that good responsible Republican.

Are we suppose to care about this? and what they have to say or think? look at you that good responsible Republican.

Why is everyone up in arms over an endorsement? Has not, or will not that bastion of Liberalism........The New York Times, endorse Hillary? And exactly what role will the "liberal mother ship" of publications have upon her getting the nomination? (oh my, what if they did,or will, endorse Sanders, lol)

Palin has one vote, the staffers of the New York Times has many. Conclusion: Who cares! It is like people in Hollywood. Just because they are famous, it doesn't mean a thing unless you are brain dead.

• Banned
Palin has been an important point of rally for hard core conservatives.

Now her endorsement of a progressive shakes the faith.

• Banned

That did surprise me that she would endorse trump over cruz.
She wants a cabinet position, and as a politician, she has a better chance with Trump.

This is never about ideological values for Sarah: she is politician who uses hard conservatives the same way Hillary uses hard lefties.

Irrelevant. Her glory days are long gone. But expect it to attract the PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) nutters. They should be obsessing over this thread lickity split. Stay tuned.

Irrelevant. Her glory days are long gone. But expect it to attract the PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) nutters. They should be obsessing over this thread lickity split. Stay tuned.
^^^ Here is a classic example of ADOS: attention deficit oooh shiney!

George Will clearly has doubts that Palin's endorsement is going to get Trump the presidency. Charles Krauthammer is on the money when he opines the endorsement severely injures Cruz's candidacy.

George Will Trashes Palin's Endorsement of Trump: "We Should All Believe In Recycling, But There Are Limits"

Krauthammer: Palin Endorsement "Decisive" Not Because It Helps Trump, But Hurts Cruz; "A Major Blow"

Two establishment Republicans... who cares what they think.

George Will clearly has doubts that Palin's endorsement is going to get Trump the presidency. Charles Krauthammer is on the money when he opines the endorsement severely injures Cruz's candidacy.

George Will Trashes Palin's Endorsement of Trump: "We Should All Believe In Recycling, But There Are Limits"

Krauthammer: Palin Endorsement "Decisive" Not Because It Helps Trump, But Hurts Cruz; "A Major Blow"

Because they reveal the hollowness of far right values.

you should ...

they represent the majority, you represent the minority.

any idea how that works?

I dunno. Seems to me that Joe the Plumber types are alive and well. And mad as hell, and not without some reasons ... some rational and some not rational. But, Trump needs to take out Cruz. If he can capture even half of Cruz's voters, he's close to the magic 50% figure.

This is a total non-event. Most Palin supporters would be rooting for Trump, Palin and Trump did similar things, talked complete crap and the right wing idiots/trailer park boys all went after them. There just aren't enough of them to get Trump the candidacy for the Republican Party.

That did surprise me that she would endorse trump over cruz.
throwing her support behind the front runner. How valiant. She basically kicked the evangelicals in the crotch because Cruz is their standard bearer

I agree with Krauthammer on this one....it's more about kicking Cruz to the curb than helping Trump at all......but I guess those Reality Show people need to stick together.

Forum List

Back