Will and Krauthammer on Palin's endorsement

George Will clearly has doubts that Palin's endorsement is going to get Trump the presidency. Charles Krauthammer is on the money when he opines the endorsement severely injures Cruz's candidacy.

George Will Trashes Palin's Endorsement of Trump: "We Should All Believe In Recycling, But There Are Limits"

Krauthammer: Palin Endorsement "Decisive" Not Because It Helps Trump, But Hurts Cruz; "A Major Blow"
He didn't need it for the Presidency, but it will help him for the primary. Which was the point. As you said it primarily just hurt Cruz.
He does need the hard right. Let's see how many follow Sarah into the Trump camp. I would imagine many, and I suspect many will not.
I think those who follow Sarah are already in the Trump camp

I'm giving my official endorsement to Rand Paul anyone going to change their vote to Rand because of it?
Rand is dead on, on the budget. There's the real global warming. The budget. One day not to far down the road, this country is going to collapse under it's own debt.

If I Rand had a serious chance, I would have to reconsider.

He is not a neo-con, is economically conservative, and socially aware.

160120-the-trump-palin-endorsement_zpsq89iaszo.jpg

This shows what a phoney "the donald" is. He doesn't like Senator McCain because he was captured and was a loser.What the fuck is palin?
A Loser.

Forum List

Back