Trump Should Declare He's Out On The Race After the Mid-Terms!

Nothing happened in the 2020 elections except for your blob getting his ass kicked and screaming voter fraud for the 3rd time.

Well, you know, your blob could bring this up at one of his rallies. Yeah...I can see it now...talking to Cleetus and Skeeter about the Federal Reserve board. That'll play with the hicks. LOL.

An odd good point. Not the stuff about recessions. Its shit.

Your blob got a lower % of the vote in most of the states he won than he did in 2016. That should tell you something about how soft the support can be. Do you think that has gone up or down since he's cried about unproven fraud for nearly 24 months now?

Thanks for the chuckle.

Trump is going to give money to someone else? Please pass me whatever you're smoking.
Nobody believes one word you idiots say anymore, you are proven liars and fraudsters. I don't know why you hate America and Americans, but you do. So how bout G.F.Y.

6 Years?

I've despised the orange grifter for well over 35.
Trump bought (and ruined) Mar A Lago in 1985.
The orange grifter has been a POS for his entire scummy life.
Yes, Orange Man BAD. Your programming is not about the truth, just your demented feeeeeelings.

When they get to 8 different committees investigating 1/6 like the Rs did for Benghazi and Hillary, then maybe you could call them relentless like the Republican Congress have always been....Democrats are still in the little league! :)
At this point, what difference does it make?
All the Democrat's Stalinist committees are unhinged and lawless.
Their only concern is keeping your fellow demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies' eggs scrambled.
Get well soon.
:rolleyes:

Yes, Orange Man BAD. Your programming is not about the truth, just your demented feeeeeelings.
No, worse, orange man a corrupt, lying criminal.
No wonder the GQP are attracted to Trump, like flies to dogshit.

They love their criminal politicians.

Trump is playing victim in every headline these days
and soliciting money.
And as long as he does not declare he is running, he can use all of this PAC money on anything he wants....for whatever he wants...like remodeling his personal plane, his trips, his food, his legal bills.....his jury salaries...

But once he declares he is running for president, the money is restricted, and he would then have to follow campaign finance laws and rules....one reason why he has postponed declaring.

Also, the RNC is paying some of his legal bills, but as soon as he declares, the RNC has to stop paying... They allegedly can not support one candidate over another, so when he becomes a candidate, they no linger can foot his bills, is my understanding....

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

No, worse, orange man a corrupt, lying criminal.
No wonder the GQP are attracted to Trump, like flies to dogshit.

They love their criminal politicians.
What CRIMES are you implying?
He hurt your feelings?
:eusa_hand:

Their only concern is keeping your fellow demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies' eggs scrambled.
Get well soon.
Your hate media has been relentless for decades, and you are a product of their brainwashing!

They've never had anything they've ever believed in, that was good for the middle class, and the only way they can get you to vote for them, is to make you, hate Democrats.... and create all of the Boogeymen, that don't exist.

I pray for y'all, every night! :beer: :

Trump's former cult and even some family don't think so, ya' know....................the testifying thingy.
Get well soon.

Sure Q NUT..............
Not only did you imbeciles elect some scrambled eggs, you dumbasses RE elected her.

MTG Live shared to Twitter, the Georgia representative said: “We have to accept the fact that the government totally wants us to provide surveillance on every part of your life.

“They want to know when you’re eating. They want to know if you’re eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish.

Nothing happened in the 2020 elections except for your blob getting his ass kicked and screaming voter fraud for the 3rd time.

Well, you know, your blob could bring this up at one of his rallies. Yeah...I can see it now...talking to Cleetus and Skeeter about the Federal Reserve board. That'll play with the hicks. LOL.

An odd good point. Not the stuff about recessions. Its shit.

Your blob got a lower % of the vote in most of the states he won than he did in 2016. That should tell you something about how soft the support can be. Do you think that has gone up or down since he's cried about unproven fraud for nearly 24 months now?

Thanks for the chuckle.

Trump is going to give money to someone else? Please pass me whatever you're smoking.
Seeing how the Progs act makes it easy to believe they have been stealing elections. Using the system against itself. The voter means nothing to them. People are conditioned to lie today and have no guilt about it if they feel they are being noble for a perception of being wronged.

Trump's former cult and even some family don't think so, ya' know....................the testifying thingy.

Sure Q NUT..............
Not only did you imbeciles elect some scrambled eggs, you dumbasses RE elected her.

MTG Live shared to Twitter, the Georgia representative said: “We have to accept the fact that the government totally wants us to provide surveillance on every part of your life.

“They want to know when you’re eating. They want to know if you’re eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish.
Hillary's Bleach Bit-Hammer Time is the exception though.
That evil BITCH can do no wrong with you.
That makes you a HYPOCRITE, and a duplicitous LIAR POS.
Fuck you very much!!!!

What CRIMES are you implying?
Too many to count.
Just a sample.

Treason, Espionage, Inciting a riot, Voter fraud, Conspiracy, Wire fraud, Bank fraud, Insurance fraud, Defrauding a charity, Extorsion, Witness tampering, Contempt of congress, Violation of election campaign act, Lying in a deposition.

He hurt your feelings?

Yes.
Normal people, hate lying criminal, grifters.

Supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump got refunds after his campaign billed them repeatedly when they meant to make one-time donations.

1660648799920.png

Trump's Save America PAC sent out a fundraising email Tuesday morning in which Trump urged supporters to "rush in a donation IMMEDIATELY to publicly stand with me against this NEVERENDING WITCH HUNT."

Trump, in the email, cast the lawful search of his estate as an attack on all his supporters, saying the FBI raid "violated" not only his home but the "home of every patriotic American who I have been fighting for since that iconic moment I came down the Golden Escalators in 2015."

Trump's cult deserve to be taken by the "Billionaire".
THAT'S how gullible and stupid they are.

Interesting point. It has merit.

But riddle me this: If Trump quits due to Democratic campaign of personal destruction, will the Dems be more likely or less likely to try that on the next extremely popular and successful Republican president?

Hillary's Bleach Bit-Hammer Time is the exception though.
That evil BITCH can do no wrong with you.
Sure, if you only had evidence.

After 12 years and millions of taxpayer $$$ wasted, and not ONE arrest?

WHEN did Hannity testify?
Oh' that's right............................Trump's son didn't.
Chip off the old block.
That makes you a HYPOCRITE, and a duplicitous LIAR POS.
No, that makes you a gullible moron.
Throwing around BS like skittles................with no proof.
Fuck you very much!!!!
Awwww..................hurt your feelings....................too bad, moron.

Seeing how the Progs act makes it easy to believe they have been stealing elections. Using the system against itself. The voter means nothing to them. People are conditioned to lie today and have no guilt about it if they feel they are being noble for a perception of being wronged.
"I'll take Word Soup for $1000 Alex"

Sure, if you only had evidence.

After 12 years and millions of taxpayer $$$ wasted, and not ONE arrest?

WHEN did Hannity testify?
Oh' that's right............................Trump's son didn't.
Chip off the old block.

No, that makes you a gullible moron.
Throwing around BS like skittles................with no proof.

Awwww..................hurt your feelings....................too bad, moron.
Major minored in being a little bitch.

Forum List

Back