Will American forces leaving Iraq forever a be an Iran win or TrumpO win?

The Moon Bats are really pissed.

Instead of the country talking about impeachment everybody is now talking about the Democrats being apologists for the Iranian terrorists. LOL!

The Moon Bats are really pissed.

Instead of the country talking about impeachment everybody is now talking about the Democrats being apologists for the Iranian terrorists. LOL!

You are such a fuck wad I haven't seen anyone on tv or internet or this forum apologizing for Iran. It's how yours and some others fucked up brains translate words.

Trump gives Iran the green light in Iraq.

Perhaps once W kicked the Sunnis out of the Iraqi army and govt it was inevitable. But the entire point of 4K dead, tens of thousands maimed and trillions spent was some sort of functioning multi-religious republic. We kissed that goodbye.

Why not, he gave the Russians and Assad the green light in Syria so what else is new. But he didn't give up the oil. that's next.

The Military knows the score. I can bet Rump is shitting Bricks right about now. Telling the Military that they have to stay would be an illegal order.
Imo Trump never looks at consequences. That's not in his DNA.

The problem is that if this really does blow up in the US's face, with Iraq kicking us out … again … and Russian and Iran running the ME except for Israel and the Saudis and smaller Sunni states, the GOP will own it, and will spend the next 12 mos trying to blame Obama. LOL

Iraq parliament to convene amid calls to expel U.S. troops
Ahmed Rasheed
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi lawmakers said they would use a special parliamentary session on Sunday to push for a vote on a resolution requiring the government to ask Washington to withdraw U.S. troops from the country.

The session was called after a U.S. drone strike on Friday on a convoy at Baghdad airport that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis

Since the killings, rival Shi'ite political leaders have called for U.S. troops to be expelled from Iraq in an unusual show of unity among factions that have squabbled for months.

Will TrumpO surrender to Iraq if Iraq’s lawmakers tell him to get every last American soldier and contractor out of Iraq forever?

And this cannot be considered good;

View attachment 298443
It's a US loss if we have to exit Iraq. I didn't like W's war, but when Obama was elected I thought he should have found a way to keep enought troops to have prevented the eventul ISIS route of the Iraqi army.

Trump appears to be grasping this now. Reportedly his assissination move had people in the Pentagon and even WH going "fuck."

but if Trump has evidence Solemani had a near term plan to take over the embassy or something .... well, he better put up the evidence
Dimwingers: Killing the leader of a designated terrorist group is "assassination".

Ugly American
" is a stereotype depicting American citizens as exhibiting loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior mainly abroad, but also at home.[2][3][4][5][
And fat may I add
I like to think of you as "big boned".

So Comrade, you can show the ratification of the treaty by the Senate?

Nah, you're just lying, yet again.
It was an agreenment assfuck. Not a treaty. It was between Iran, US. GB, EU, Russia, France, Germany.

Agreement don't end when a President leaves office.

Indeed they do. This particular one was a private affair between Obama and the other parties involved. Such an agreement has absolutely no force of law.
:bsflag::lame2::290968001256257790-final::5_1_12024:

Feel free to explain the force of law you seem to be claiming.

The agreement says that as long as Iran does what the agreement says, the sanctions remain lifted.

Violations from either sides ends the agreement.

That is what an agreement is. We are dealing with foreign entities, do you expect them to be jailed if they violate.
what agreement? WTF are you talking about? there is no agreement. agreement? are you okay son? I think you got dropped on your head.

Ahmed Rasheed
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi lawmakers said they would use a special parliamentary session on Sunday to push for a vote on a resolution requiring the government to ask Washington to withdraw U.S. troops from the country.

The session was called after a U.S. drone strike on Friday on a convoy at Baghdad airport that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis

Since the killings, rival Shi'ite political leaders have called for U.S. troops to be expelled from Iraq in an unusual show of unity among factions that have squabbled for months.

Will TrumpO surrender to Iraq if Iraq’s lawmakers tell him to get every last American soldier and contractor out of Iraq forever?

View attachment 298443
It's a US loss if we have to exit Iraq. I didn't like W's war, but when Obama was elected I thought he should have found a way to keep enought troops to have prevented the eventul ISIS route of the Iraqi army.

Trump appears to be grasping this now. Reportedly his assissination move had people in the Pentagon and even WH going "fuck."

but if Trump has evidence Solemani had a near term plan to take over the embassy or something .... well, he better put up the evidence
this kind of stuff cracks me up. Trump needs to get out of the ME, when trump tries to leave the ME, you all bitch he is leaving the ME. Obammy left iraq and ISIS was created and killed thousands including american service men and women, and yet everyone is worried about the backlash of the evil prick general's death. wow, just wow. For me, trump stays and just intimidates the living bajesus out of the Ayatollah, emphasis on Jesus

It was an agreenment assfuck. Not a treaty. It was between Iran, US. GB, EU, Russia, France, Germany.

Agreement don't end when a President leaves office.

Indeed they do. This particular one was a private affair between Obama and the other parties involved. Such an agreement has absolutely no force of law.
:bsflag::lame2::290968001256257790-final::5_1_12024:

Feel free to explain the force of law you seem to be claiming.

The agreement says that as long as Iran does what the agreement says, the sanctions remain lifted.

Violations from either sides ends the agreement.

That is what an agreement is. We are dealing with foreign entities, do you expect them to be jailed if they violate.
what agreement? WTF are you talking about? there is no agreement. agreement? are you okay son? I think you got dropped on your head.
I understand how difficult it is for you to understand much of anything.

The discussion was on the Iran nuclear agreement.

Yes there was an agreement.

Ahmed Rasheed

View attachment 298443

this kind of stuff cracks me up. Trump needs to get out of the ME, when trump tries to leave the ME, you all bitch he is leaving the ME. Obammy left iraq and ISIS was created and killed thousands including american service men and women, and yet everyone is worried about the backlash of the evil prick general's death. wow, just wow. For me, trump stays and just intimidates the living bajesus out of the Ayatollah, emphasis on Jesus

Trump is not getting us out of Iraq. He got us thrown out.

You assfucks had a fit when Iraq refused to sign the agreement protecting our troops & Obama pulled out our combat troops.

So in a year or two when a new ISIS arises in Iraq, it will be Trump's fault. His actions would have caused our military to no longer be there.

The Military knows the score. I can bet Rump is shitting Bricks right about now. Telling the Military that they have to stay would be an illegal order.
Imo Trump never looks at consequences. That's not in his DNA.

The problem is that if this really does blow up in the US's face, with Iraq kicking us out … again … and Russian and Iran running the ME except for Israel and the Saudis and smaller Sunni states, the GOP will own it, and will spend the next 12 mos trying to blame Obama. LOL
Trump has given Syria to Russia. Now gives Iraq to Iran. That leaves us with Saudi Arabia & Israel. Either one will get us into war.

"All Republican presidents run on keeping us out of war, as Eisenhower, Nixon Reagan actually did. Then, they start wars. We thought Trump was different."

The CIA and Mueller lied us into a war with Iraq.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

Bring the boys back home.

Here is Mueller lying us into war. You guys know Mueller, the Left wing hero who was supposed to bring down Trump? He lied us into a war.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

Here is Mueller lying us into war. You guys know Mueller, the Left wing hero who was supposed to bring down Trump? He lied us into a war.

Look, assfuck, Mueller was the pick of Republicans to start a Republican started investigation.

Quit claiming he is a liberal hero.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

This from the same jerk offs that blame ISIS on Obama for pulling our troops.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

Look, assfuck, Mueller was the pick of Republicans to start a Republican started investigation.

Quit claiming he is a liberal hero.

Interesting you are cool with your hero lying us into an illegal war.

Mueller was your hero, until he testified before Congress and proved he can’t wipe his own ass.

Trump is ending it.

Love it.

This from the same jerk offs that blame ISIS on Obama for pulling our troops.

Can you tell the class the origin of ISIS?

Forum List

Back