Wide-spread Mail In Fraud Proven As 1000 Double Votes Are Discovered.

GOD please help Trump showing the world the mail-in-fraud scheme :clap:

Show the world ..... show it............the way the DemonRats are cheating! Show it!

You are the cheaters. Deliberately slowing down the mail to prevent mail in ballots from being delivered in a timely manner. That is putting people's health in danger but that is okay with trash like you.

Only "rampant" f
This is just some evidence from one source that there is voter fraud going on throughout America. Judges in Pennsylvania caught, State politicians in New York, Jersey caught fixing elections... It's rampant and Democrats are mainly responsible for the massive voter fraud. Let's not forget what ACORN did to our election process not too long ago...

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Everyone one of your links is from that trash site gateway pundit. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.
Sure, first it was NO FRAUID, now it's no RAMPANT fraud. ONE STOLEN VOTE IS TOO MANY!

NIGHT OF THE VOTING DEAD: Registered Democrat caught requesting mail-in ballot for dead wife.

Republicans always support measures that make it more difficult to cheat, and that making cheating easier to detect.

Democrats always support measures that make it easier to cheat, and make cheating harder to detect.

A Florida man accused of voter fraud is facing a third-degree felony charge after requesting a ballot for his dead wife.

The Manatee County Sheriff’s office says the main claimed to be “testing the system to see if it worked.”

The Sheriff’s Office was tipped off to the suspicious ballot request by the country elections supervisor, reports The Herald Tribune.

Sure, like OJ Simpson was operating a sting to recover his Heisman Trophy.

Folks, no evidence of fraud! 1000 double votes discovered in Georgia.

And yet I provided proof of an entire precincts voting box that was not picked up until the next year. And don't tell me you need a cite. I am very much aware you read the proof I presented. Even the in person voting has flaws.

Rump was given a chance to present his evidence in court about mail-in voting fraud and failed to do so. He missed the cutoff and his lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. If everything you harbors of doom are saying is true then there are ample evidence he could have presented. But it's just not true. Or not rampant enough to make any real difference.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding with how democracy works.

You see, it is YOU who need to show that mail in voting works. That is quite difficult to do since we know it doesn't come close to working.

Worked good enough for the Civil War soldiers and the next 160 years, every election till now.

GOD please help Trump showing the world the mail-in-fraud scheme :clap:

Show the world ..... show it............the way the DemonRats are cheating! Show it!

You are the cheaters. Deliberately slowing down the mail to prevent mail in ballots from being delivered in a timely manner. That is putting people's health in danger but that is okay with trash like you.
And the Republicans even sued states wanting to add ballot boxes, and they fought it...

Only "rampant" f
This is just some evidence from one source that there is voter fraud going on throughout America. Judges in Pennsylvania caught, State politicians in New York, Jersey caught fixing elections... It's rampant and Democrats are mainly responsible for the massive voter fraud. Let's not forget what ACORN did to our election process not too long ago...

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Everyone one of your links is from that trash site gateway pundit. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.
Sure, first it was NO FRAUID, now it's no RAMPANT fraud. ONE STOLEN VOTE IS TOO MANY!

NIGHT OF THE VOTING DEAD: Registered Democrat caught requesting mail-in ballot for dead wife.

Republicans always support measures that make it more difficult to cheat, and that making cheating easier to detect.

Democrats always support measures that make it easier to cheat, and make cheating harder to detect.

A Florida man accused of voter fraud is facing a third-degree felony charge after requesting a ballot for his dead wife.

The Manatee County Sheriff’s office says the main claimed to be “testing the system to see if it worked.”

The Sheriff’s Office was tipped off to the suspicious ballot request by the country elections supervisor, reports The Herald Tribune.

He was caught, system works! :)

And yet I provided proof of an entire precincts voting box that was not picked up until the next year. And don't tell me you need a cite. I am very much aware you read the proof I presented. Even the in person voting has flaws.

Rump was given a chance to present his evidence in court about mail-in voting fraud and failed to do so. He missed the cutoff and his lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. If everything you harbors of doom are saying is true then there are ample evidence he could have presented. But it's just not true. Or not rampant enough to make any real difference.

You see, it is YOU who need to show that mail in voting works. That is quite difficult to do since we know it doesn't come close to working.

Worked good enough for the Civil War soldiers and the next 160 years, every election till now.

One more idiot who does not understand the difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots.

No they did not send everyone a ballot during civil war - most people could not even vote back then for good. But if you want to go back to that system I am all for making America great again. If it is the superior system that you want, let's get it done.

One more idiot who does not understand the difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots.

No they did not send everyone a ballot during civil war - most people could not even vote back then for good. But if you want to go back to that system I am all for making America great again. If it is the superior system that you want, let's get it done.

5 states have mailed ballots for the past decade or two.

There are only 4 states that are new, and mailing them to all registered voters. All 4 of those states voted for Hillary in 2016 and 3 of them no matter what, will cast their votes f o r the Democratic candidate.... only 1 state, Nevada, could be in question, but likely goes Democratic....

So what is the big issue? These states electoral college electors, were voting for the democrat, regardless of mailing ballots to all registered voters or not.... if anything, it will increase Republican votes, making it easy for the discouraged republican voters, get back in the game, and vote again!!!

There are only 4 states that are new, and mailing them to all registered voters. All 4 of those states voted for Hillary in 2016 and 3 of them no matter what, will cast their votes f o r the Democratic candidate.... only 1 state, Nevada, could be in question, but likely goes Democratic....

So what is the big issue? These states electoral college electors, were voting for the democrat, regardless of mailing ballots to all registered voters or not.... if anything, it will increase Republican votes, making it easy for the discouraged republican voters, get back in the game, and vote again!!!

The issue is changing the system radically couple months before election, while getting rid of all checks and balances.

There was no reason whatsoever to do so. Normally, the people behind it would be hung for treason.

All this video proves the that Trumpbots are DESPERATE!!!!!!

Reporting facts is desperate?

In what world do you live in beta boy?

It's simply common decency to report the kind of crime the democrat betas such as yourself are committing as they overcompensate for being beta bitches. Projection is the name of the game - yes you are desperate and have to enact criminal laws such as mail in voting. But that's not the biggest tell, it is the total lack of balls.

The issue is changing the system radically couple months before election, while getting rid of all checks and balances.

There was no reason whatsoever to do so. Normally, the people behind it would be hung for treason.

It's 4 states Norman, and the States CHOSE how they wanted to do it, during the pandemic.... YOU nor the federal govt, nor the candidates are in charge of how States run their election process, according to the CONSTITUTION! We are a Republic, remember?

5 states have been doing it for years and years...they've got it, pretty darn pat...

The 4 New states are going to have problems because it is new, but more on the lines of disenfranchising the absentee/mail in voters due to technicalities..... not from fraudsters stealing a ballot and using it, that was mailed to you by mistake, for the previous occupant.

41 states are STILL absentee vote by REQUEST ONLY.

It's 4 states Norman, and the States CHOSE how they wanted to do it, during the pandemic.... YOU nor the federal govt, nor the candidates are in charge of how States run their election process, according to the CONSTITUTION! We are a Republic, remember?

5 states have been doing it for years and years...they've got it, pretty darn pat...

The 4 New states are going to have problems because it is new, but more on the lines of disenfranchising the absentee/mail in voters due to technicalities..... not from fraudsters stealing a ballot and using it, that was mailed to you by mistake, for the previous occupant.

41 states are STILL absentee vote by REQUEST ONLY.

Who is in charge of the facade is a great question indeed - if I were them, I would be on my way out of the country as soon as possible.

No, they have not been doing it for years, and further they didn't enact it two months before an election without any checks and balances. Did you not hear about the election in NJ that was thrown out as if it was a mail in ballot?

Last edited:
You trumpists are making a mountain, out of a molehill.

You will change your tune by election day guaranteed, and conveniently forget about this mishap pretending it does not exist.

But we will never forget.

Only "rampant" f

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

He was caught, system works! :)
You are probably dumb enough to think every drunk driver is caught too, huh?

Forum List

Back