Wide-spread Mail In Fraud Proven As 1000 Double Votes Are Discovered.

Folks, no evidence of fraud! 1000 double votes discovered in Georgia.

Because you saw it on the Timcast?

LMAO!!

It's a fact Creep, no matter what CNN says.

When can I meet Tim and ask him how he knows?

You don't need to ask Tim, you can just press the play button and the article is right there!

Or just use google and immediately find multiple stories regarding the subject.

If there are real stories about it why would you post Tim's youtube video?

Because I saw it first. On the other hand, why wouldn't I? None of your business why I happened to choose the source I did.

Why not present a credible source?

LMAO!!

You don't need to ask Tim, you can just press the play button and the article is right there!

Because I saw it first. On the other hand, why wouldn't I? None of your business why I happened to choose the source I did.

Why not disprove the source that has you so butthurt, Snowflake?

LMAO!!

Why not disprove the source that has you so butthurt, Snowflake?

Because I can't disprove imaginary bullshit.

This is just some evidence from one source that there is voter fraud going on throughout America. Judges in Pennsylvania caught, State politicians in New York, Jersey caught fixing elections... It's rampant and Democrats are mainly responsible for the massive voter fraud. Let's not forget what ACORN did to our election process not too long ago...

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXXle​
Everyone one of your links is from that trash site gateway pundit. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.

The only one who is lying here is you. It is now proven.

And democrats are proven traitors of country.
Lol..the only Traitors to the country is your ilk. You and your phony band of patriots going around and spreading lies and deceit about this country’s electoral process as though we are like Russia or Zimbabwe. Why? Because you really hate this country, it’s democraric institutions and the constitution itself. You really do. No friggin patriot of this nation would ever, I mean, ever spread lies about our elections. You want an authoritarian regime. It is why your ilk falls over themselves for every two bit dictator. Move to Putin’s Russia and you can enjoy that shithole for as long as you want.
QUOTE="Johnlaw, post: 25455120, member: 39715"]

~~~~~~
Backing you with fact....
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
!

What trash again. The heritage site found about 1000 fraudulent votes since 1973 out of billions cast. Trump voter fraud commission was itself a joke and was disbanded and left Washington with its tail between its legs.

That is 1000 more people disenfranchised than have been disenfranchised by voter ID laws, Asswipe.

And yet I provided proof of an entire precincts voting box that was not picked up until the next year. And don't tell me you need a cite. I am very much aware you read the proof I presented. Even the in person voting has flaws.

Rump was given a chance to present his evidence in court about mail-in voting fraud and failed to do so. He missed the cutoff and his lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. If everything you harbors of doom are saying is true then there are ample evidence he could have presented. But it's just not true. Or not rampant enough to make any real difference.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding with how democracy works.

You see, it is YOU who need to show that mail in voting works. That is quite difficult to do since we know it doesn't come close to working.

Okay I'll do just that. There has been more "Improprieties" in in person voting in Colorado than mail-in voting. 594 to 4 for the 2018 election. And I already presented the documented proof for both. Does that mean we need to stop all in person voting? No, it means we need to get better administrators for the elections and watch them like a hawk. There's your proof. Now YOU prove me wrong. Colorado's voting record proves you wrong.

Comparing the 2018 midterm elections to this one is like calling an apple a "banana." After getting blindsided by the Trump win in 2016, the left has come to fully understand exactly how much they have to lose in 2020. Therefore, whatever means they deem necessary will be used against President Trump.

If this is hard for you to understand, think about how many lies, fake scandals, and attempts to unseat him, that they've come up with over the last four years. Then think about how it's culminated into riots, unrest, looting, burning, assault, etc.

All this bullshit we've been seeing happen in the streets of the cities has nothing to do with "black lives" or "police brutality." The shutdowns of entire cities' economies have nothing to do with cornoavirus. It's all about defeating this current President by any means possible.

Isn't that what a Presidential Election always is about? One side wants to keep the power and the other side wants to take the power for themselves. When you trim away all the fat, it's a pretty simple easy to understand concept. You see it as criminal because your bunch is in power. They see it as criminal because theirs isn't in power. To the Victor go the Spoils.

Exactly the problem with the far left democrats. They are not sworn in to "win" for themselves. They are sworn in to serve the people.

Annihilating their own economy so that their politicians can win, is not serving the people. It is treason.

You completely missed the point. Your fetid hatred is so deep that your thinking process just can't process that when two diametric opposing forces are in play, there really isn't any difference in the methods when there is only one cookie to win.

Here you are mistaken. It's only you.

But yes, people should be tougher when dealing with far leftitists. They are willing to use any methods conceivable - everyone should do the same against them. These are not civilized people.

Lol..says the one spreading the lies.

Only you are lying. What was posted is a fact, no matter how much you claim it is a lie.

Nothing you have posted is remotely fact. Opinion is not fact. Even the Georgia SoS said the amount of votes was minuscule and perpetuators may be prosecuted. That is no proof of rampant voter fraud. None whatsoever.

1000 votes is wide spread you dumbfuck. Especially considering that for early discovered case of voter fraud, there is probably 10 that aren't discovered.

Demorcats want a system where they can cheat. This will not be accepted by the American public.

They were caught and should be prosecuted. Georgia’s own secretary of State said the system worked. There will always be those that will try to game the system. They should be prosecuted when caught. What you and your ilk are attempting to do is paint the entire system as a lie. That is an attack on our democracy. I believe in our Republic. You may not, I do.

So says the angry leftist who will scream bloody murder when all the fraudulent Biden ballots are disqualified come November.

LMAO!!

Because Tim Pool presents a credible source in the video, if you would have bothered to watch it.

LMAO!!

AG Barr brought it up in interview a day or so ago.. ONLY YOU are clueless...

!

Abuses are GROSSER than 1000 "double votes"...

Okay I am listening to this video. It is trash. Just some hack’ s opinion. Don’t waste your time.

Georgia's top election official says you are a moron.

Shit, everyone says that.

LMAO!!

!

It's not only him. :)

LMAO!!

You're the laziest ass troll around lately... If you're not interested enough to LOOK -- quit bitching about sourcing...

LMAO!!

!

here is a test question. Why doesn't Colorado have the same problems? MOST Votes are done by the mail these days. Do we have smarter people? Does the Postmaster hire better people? Are other states mentally ill or just plain stupid?

GOD please help Trump showing the world the mail-in-fraud scheme :clap:

Show the world ..... show it............the way the DemonRats are cheating! Show it!

Show the world ..... show it............the way the DemonRats are cheating! Show it!

Yes, by all means. Show it. A Judge has directed Rump to do just that.

I sincerely hope that's a sentence of up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $100,000 for every one of those vote-thieving cocksuckers.
After all, they've followed the IMPOTUS's instructions, so that's a fair call on your part.
What instructions?
'So, send it in early, and then go and vote.'
Did Trump Tell People To Vote Twice?
Nope. You edited out most of his quote, but that doesn’t matter.

The quote you edited was months after this primary, Fuckstick. So explain how it caused people to vote twice.

You are clearly a moron.

1,000 out of how many millions were cast. That is a infinitesimal percentage. Likely what happened is that you had voters who were not sure if their mail in ballot had been receive so they voted in person. Voters should be able to determine if their mail in ballot was received online.

I sincerely hope that's a sentence of up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $100,000 for every one of those vote-thieving cocksuckers.
After all, they've followed the IMPOTUS's instructions, so that's a fair call on your part.
What instructions?
'So, send it in early, and then go and vote.'
Did Trump Tell People To Vote Twice?
Nope. You edited out most of his quote, but that doesn’t matter.

The quote you edited was months after this primary, Fuckstick. So explain how it caused people to vote twice.

You are clearly a moron.

You are clearly the moron. There is no voter fraud alleged. Clearly voters were not sure that their mail-in ballot was received so they voted in person to ensure their vote was counted.

And yet I provided proof of an entire precincts voting box that was not picked up until the next year. And don't tell me you need a cite. I am very much aware you read the proof I presented. Even the in person voting has flaws.

Rump was given a chance to present his evidence in court about mail-in voting fraud and failed to do so. He missed the cutoff and his lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. If everything you harbors of doom are saying is true then there are ample evidence he could have presented. But it's just not true. Or not rampant enough to make any real difference.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding with how democracy works.

You see, it is YOU who need to show that mail in voting works. That is quite difficult to do since we know it doesn't come close to working.

It has worked in Colorado, Oregon and Washington. We have proved it works.

Forum List

Back