Wide-spread Mail In Fraud Proven As 1000 Double Votes Are Discovered.

This is just some evidence from one source that there is voter fraud going on throughout America. Judges in Pennsylvania caught, State politicians in New York, Jersey caught fixing elections... It's rampant and Democrats are mainly responsible for the massive voter fraud. Let's not forget what ACORN did to our election process not too long ago...

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Everyone one of your links is from that trash site gateway pundit. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.
You didn't prove a single one wrong with your whiny little post.

Folks, no evidence of fraud! 1000 double votes discovered in Georgia.

And yet I provided proof of an entire precincts voting box that was not picked up until the next year. And don't tell me you need a cite. I am very much aware you read the proof I presented. Even the in person voting has flaws.

Rump was given a chance to present his evidence in court about mail-in voting fraud and failed to do so. He missed the cutoff and his lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. If everything you harbors of doom are saying is true then there are ample evidence he could have presented. But it's just not true. Or not rampant enough to make any real difference.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding with how democracy works.

You see, it is YOU who need to show that mail in voting works. That is quite difficult to do since we know it doesn't come close to working.

Okay I'll do just that. There has been more "Improprieties" in in person voting in Colorado than mail-in voting. 594 to 4 for the 2018 election. And I already presented the documented proof for both. Does that mean we need to stop all in person voting? No, it means we need to get better administrators for the elections and watch them like a hawk. There's your proof. Now YOU prove me wrong. Colorado's voting record proves you wrong.

Comparing the 2018 midterm elections to this one is like calling an apple a "banana." After getting blindsided by the Trump win in 2016, the left has come to fully understand exactly how much they have to lose in 2020. Therefore, whatever means they deem necessary will be used against President Trump.

If this is hard for you to understand, think about how many lies, fake scandals, and attempts to unseat him, that they've come up with over the last four years. Then think about how it's culminated into riots, unrest, looting, burning, assault, etc.

All this bullshit we've been seeing happen in the streets of the cities has nothing to do with "black lives" or "police brutality." The shutdowns of entire cities' economies have nothing to do with cornoavirus. It's all about defeating this current President by any means possible.

Isn't that what a Presidential Election always is about? One side wants to keep the power and the other side wants to take the power for themselves. When you trim away all the fat, it's a pretty simple easy to understand concept. You see it as criminal because your bunch is in power. They see it as criminal because theirs isn't in power. To the Victor go the Spoils.

Exactly the problem with the far left democrats. They are not sworn in to "win" for themselves. They are sworn in to serve the people.

Annihilating their own economy so that their politicians can win, is not serving the people. It is treason.

You completely missed the point. Your fetid hatred is so deep that your thinking process just can't process that when two diametric opposing forces are in play, there really isn't any difference in the methods when there is only one cookie to win.

Here you are mistaken. It's only you.

But yes, people should be tougher when dealing with far leftitists. They are willing to use any methods conceivable - everyone should do the same against them. These are not civilized people.

Lol..says the one spreading the lies.

Only you are lying. What was posted is a fact, no matter how much you claim it is a lie.

Nothing you have posted is remotely fact. Opinion is not fact. Even the Georgia SoS said the amount of votes was minuscule and perpetuators may be prosecuted. That is no proof of rampant voter fraud. None whatsoever.

You have yet to bring a single link.............just whining and crying like a little bitch.

And yet I provided proof of an entire precincts voting box that was not picked up until the next year. And don't tell me you need a cite. I am very much aware you read the proof I presented. Even the in person voting has flaws.

Rump was given a chance to present his evidence in court about mail-in voting fraud and failed to do so. He missed the cutoff and his lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. If everything you harbors of doom are saying is true then there are ample evidence he could have presented. But it's just not true. Or not rampant enough to make any real difference.

You see, it is YOU who need to show that mail in voting works. That is quite difficult to do since we know it doesn't come close to working.

Okay I'll do just that. There has been more "Improprieties" in in person voting in Colorado than mail-in voting. 594 to 4 for the 2018 election. And I already presented the documented proof for both. Does that mean we need to stop all in person voting? No, it means we need to get better administrators for the elections and watch them like a hawk. There's your proof. Now YOU prove me wrong. Colorado's voting record proves you wrong.

Comparing the 2018 midterm elections to this one is like calling an apple a "banana." After getting blindsided by the Trump win in 2016, the left has come to fully understand exactly how much they have to lose in 2020. Therefore, whatever means they deem necessary will be used against President Trump.

If this is hard for you to understand, think about how many lies, fake scandals, and attempts to unseat him, that they've come up with over the last four years. Then think about how it's culminated into riots, unrest, looting, burning, assault, etc.

All this bullshit we've been seeing happen in the streets of the cities has nothing to do with "black lives" or "police brutality." The shutdowns of entire cities' economies have nothing to do with cornoavirus. It's all about defeating this current President by any means possible.

Isn't that what a Presidential Election always is about? One side wants to keep the power and the other side wants to take the power for themselves. When you trim away all the fat, it's a pretty simple easy to understand concept. You see it as criminal because your bunch is in power. They see it as criminal because theirs isn't in power. To the Victor go the Spoils.

Exactly the problem with the far left democrats. They are not sworn in to "win" for themselves. They are sworn in to serve the people.

Annihilating their own economy so that their politicians can win, is not serving the people. It is treason.

You completely missed the point. Your fetid hatred is so deep that your thinking process just can't process that when two diametric opposing forces are in play, there really isn't any difference in the methods when there is only one cookie to win.

But yes, people should be tougher when dealing with far leftitists. They are willing to use any methods conceivable - everyone should do the same against them. These are not civilized people.

Only you are lying. What was posted is a fact, no matter how much you claim it is a lie.

Nothing you have posted is remotely fact. Opinion is not fact. Even the Georgia SoS said the amount of votes was minuscule and perpetuators may be prosecuted. That is no proof of rampant voter fraud. None whatsoever.

1000 votes is wide spread you dumbfuck. Especially considering that for early discovered case of voter fraud, there is probably 10 that aren't discovered.

Demorcats want a system where they can cheat. This will not be accepted by the American public.

What a fool.

~~~~~~
Backing you with fact....
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
!

What trash again. The heritage site found about 1000 fraudulent votes since 1973 out of billions cast. Trump voter fraud commission was itself a joke and was disbanded and left Washington with its tail between its legs.

That is 1000 more people disenfranchised than have been disenfranchised by voter ID laws, Asswipe.

Okay I am listening to this video. It is trash. Just some hack’ s opinion. Don’t waste your time.

Georgia's top election official says you are a moron.

Yeah thanks for your link because it backed my opinion that this guy is a friggin hack because he lies about rampant voter fraud. FROM YOUR LINK:

“Georgia's top election official claimed Tuesday that 1,000 people voted twice in the state's summer primaries -- a miniscule number out of millions of ballots cast -- and called for criminal prosecutions for potential absentee ballot fraud....

..President Donald Trump and many Republicans have spread false theories about "widespread" and "massive" voter fraud.

...The system worked fine, it's not the system," Raffensperger said. "A double voter knows exactly what they're doing, diluting the votes of each and every voter that follows the law."

In other words the system worked, those that double voted may be prosecuted and rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Your link says you’re a moron.
1000 illegal votes is nothing to moronJohn.

Thanks for proving you are an idiot.
Your own link callled you a moron.. LOL..Your own link called it minuscule Dumbass.

Okay I am listening to this video. It is trash. Just some hack’ s opinion. Don’t waste your time.

Yeah thanks for your link because it backed my opinion that this guy is a friggin hack because he lies about rampant voter fraud. FROM YOUR LINK:

“Georgia's top election official claimed Tuesday that 1,000 people voted twice in the state's summer primaries -- a miniscule number out of millions of ballots cast -- and called for criminal prosecutions for potential absentee ballot fraud....

..President Donald Trump and many Republicans have spread false theories about "widespread" and "massive" voter fraud.

...The system worked fine, it's not the system," Raffensperger said. "A double voter knows exactly what they're doing, diluting the votes of each and every voter that follows the law."

In other words the system worked, those that double voted may be prosecuted and rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Your own link callled you a moron.. LOL..Your own link called it minuscule Dumbass.
I don't let Yahoo spin facts and tell me what is real.

1000 votes is 1000 votes, Dummy.

You clowns always claim voter fraud doesn't exist, when you are proven to be full of shit you whine and cry "THAT'S NOT ENOUGH VOTER FRAUD TO COUNT".

You lose again, Simpleton.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
!

What trash again. The heritage site found about 1000 fraudulent votes since 1973 out of billions cast. Trump voter fraud commission was itself a joke and was disbanded and left Washington with its tail between its legs.

That is 1000 more people disenfranchised than have been disenfranchised by voter ID laws, Asswipe.

1000 votes is wide spread you dumbfuck. Especially considering that for early discovered case of voter fraud, there is probably 10 that aren't discovered.

Demorcats want a system where they can cheat. This will not be accepted by the American public.

They were caught and should be prosecuted. Georgia’s own secretary of State said the system worked. There will always be those that will try to game the system. They should be prosecuted when caught. What you and your ilk are attempting to do is paint the entire system as a lie. That is an attack on our democracy. I believe in our Republic. You may not, I do.

I don't let Yahoo spin facts and tell me what is real.

1000 votes is 1000 votes, Dummy.

You clowns always claim voter fraud doesn't exist, when you are proven to be full of shit you whine and cry "THAT'S NOT ENOUGH VOTER FRAUD TO COUNT".

You lose again, Simpleton.
Yeah most of those 1000 votes were discarded dumbass.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
!

They were caught and should be prosecuted. Georgia’s own secretary of State said the system worked. There will always be those that will try to game the system. They should be prosecuted when caught. What you and your ilk are attempting to do is paint the entire system as a lie. That is an attack on our democracy. I believe in our Republic. You may not, I do.

You don't know how many fraudster ballots there were that weren't caught. Of course, in a primary there is not much incentive to cheat. Just imagine what happens when they send ballots to everyone.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
!

You don't know how many fraudster ballots there were that weren't caught. Of course, in a primary there is not much incentive to cheat. Just imagine what happens when they send ballots to everyone.

Anyone that votes twice should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Our electoral system is decentralized and these folks that conduct our elections are highly dedicated individuals. Where I live the Supervisor of Elections is a ultra conservative Republican. I have no doubt they will count all votes and discount any questionable votes. All these public servants regardless of party do the best they can. I have faith in our system.

Because you saw it on the Timcast?

LMAO!!

It's a fact Creep, no matter what CNN says.

When can I meet Tim and ask him how he knows?

You don't need to ask Tim, you can just press the play button and the article is right there!

Or just use google and immediately find multiple stories regarding the subject.

LMAO!!

You don't need to ask Tim, you can just press the play button and the article is right there!

If there are real stories about it why would you post Tim's youtube video?

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
!

And you are stupid enough to think every drunk driver gets caught.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
!

I know this. If voter fraud was as rampant as you say it was our constitutional Republic would have fallen a long ago and we would be Brazil.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
!

I know this. If voter fraud was as rampant as you say it was our constitutional Republic would have fallen a long ago and we would be Brazil.

You know nothing, and prove it daily.

LMAO!!

If there are real stories about it why would you post Tim's youtube video?

Because I saw it first. On the other hand, why wouldn't I? None of your business why I happened to choose the source I did.

Forum List

Back