Why Would Gay Muslims Want To Kill Gays

All three of you are idiots, clearly.

Sexual abuse of children is rampant in Islamic and Christian countries.

Sexual abuse of children is more rampant in muslim countries. Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced.
You live a very sequestered life than if you believe that.

I don't believe it. I KNOW it! I SAW a documentary about it on PBS once. They SHOWED and TALKED to a dancing boy-prostitute in what I think was Afganistan. In the crowd of men they showed at one point watching him dance, one of the men in the audence looked WAY too excited. Tell me, do you like to watch boys dance? Would you ever walk down the street holding a male friend's hand? Also, what was it Osama bin Laden had. Was it 12 or 20 wives. Also, there have been instances of muslims in this country who murdered their daughters for "acting Western." No doubt that included wanting to date boys. In some muslim countries, they cut off girls clits. Etc. etc. etc. etc. Is any of this "sequestered" enough for you?
You saw a documentary.

How about the ones on the cabarets in Berlin and Brussels and Paris?

Or the transexual clubs in the United Kingdom with the young boys?

And the "chicken ranches" in the United States?

Sexual perversion is trans religion and trans culture.

The hand holding thing is cultural I've seen similar things in South Korea. No homosexuality involved.

If Korea is anything like Japan or China, homosexual relationships are widespread and accepted. So you can't tell me that there is no homosexuality involved.
Didn't say it was in all cases but I knew a few Koreans they where not homosexuals.

Probably having heard what the average American view on the matter was, they probably wouldn't have told you if they were. Also, unfortunately, I was in the navy. And also unfortunately, it is overrun with homosexuals and bisexuals. If I knew before hand that it was basically a gay club, I would have never joined. But back when I was in there, they didn't even have that "don't ask, don't tell" rule. (Though now it is probably "Ask! Tell!") From what I heard, you could actually be caught having sex with another guy. But as long as you told them that you weren't gay at your court marshal, you wouldn't get into any trouble.
So you participated and now you are horrified with yourself.

Self hatred is the reason.
. Self hatred based on what reason when killing these gays ? Are you suggesting he was gay, and therefore he hated himself along with those for whom he figured he would add to his list of those in which he would hate just like himself ? Not buying it, because I don't think he was gay, and if he was there is no precedent or history of such a thing like this to ever had happened or would happen. It was probably just a soft target, gun free zone where the most damage could be done. Think about it, where as what the identity of the site was, it really didn't matter at all, but what the ease of it all was, could have fit right into his wheel house in order to accomplish the most damage as possible in the attack, and it looks like he was right in his studies or studying of the location. I think it was the location, ease of access, the deception, a gun free zone, huge concentration of people in which made for a perfect terrorist plot to get the most damage done. Heck me and the family hate going to big events, resteraunts, gatherings and such these days, and many Americans are feeling the same now. So are the terrorist winning in America, and are they fundamentally changing America with their activities ? If allowed to keep on, they will be highly successful.

If you were casing gays, would you join a gay website? And according to others, he was a "regular" at that gay bar. He probably was at others too. Will you not be satisfied until they dig up a picture of him puffing a peter? Also, if you were a muslim and thought that gays were bad, wouldn't you think that what was bad for America would be good for them? So why go kill people who are bad for America.
A co-worker put it this way.. In order to bring yourself to do such a horrible thing, one had to build up an intense hatred and rage for those who were about to be attacked and killed. The thinking is that he had to build up to the event, and that took some serious studying and casing of that which he would later attack by such a build up. No way to just kill like this without some sort of serious rage that was brought to a boil finally.

. Self hatred based on what reason when killing these gays ? Are you suggesting he was gay, and therefore he hated himself along with those for whom he figured he would add to his list of those in which he would hate just like himself ? Not buying it, because I don't think he was gay, and if he was there is no precedent or history of such a thing like this to ever had happened or would happen. It was probably just a soft target, gun free zone where the most damage could be done. Think about it, where as what the identity of the site was, it really didn't matter at all, but what the ease of it all was, could have fit right into his wheel house in order to accomplish the most damage as possible in the attack, and it looks like he was right in his studies or studying of the location. I think it was the location, ease of access, the deception, a gun free zone, huge concentration of people in which made for a perfect terrorist plot to get the most damage done. Heck me and the family hate going to big events, resteraunts, gatherings and such these days, and many Americans are feeling the same now. So are the terrorist winning in America, and are they fundamentally changing America with their activities ? If allowed to keep on, they will be highly successful.

If you were casing gays, would you join a gay website? And according to others, he was a "regular" at that gay bar. He probably was at others too. Will you not be satisfied until they dig up a picture of him puffing a peter? Also, if you were a muslim and thought that gays were bad, wouldn't you think that what was bad for America would be good for them? So why go kill people who are bad for America.
A co-worker put it this way.. In order to bring yourself to do such a horrible thing, one had to build up an intense hatred and rage for those who were about to be attacked and killed. The thinking is that he had to build up to the event, and that took some serious studying and casing of that which he would later attack by such a build up. No way to just kill like this without some sort of serious rage that was brought to a boil finally.
Reports of when he was in elementary school stated he was a violent person..

. Yes we heard that also, but one thing for sure, and that is that he was an Islamist, and a terrorist that attacked Americans in the name of Isis.

. Yes we heard that also, but one thing for sure, and that is that he was an Islamist, and a terrorist that attacked Americans in the name of Isis.
Since being a Muslim is not a reason for all violence and murder you could come to the conclusion that he was born with a desire to kill...

Since being a Muslim is not a reason for all violence and murder you could come to the conclusion that he was born with a desire to kill...
. A desire to kill + The extremist belief in the hard core Muslim Religion/Brotherhood + Having a cause given you + ISIS = Orlando.

Lefties are desperate to deflect attention from jihadists among us so the liberal media creates amateur psychological profiles of terrorists and pretends they are real. If the left wants to play amateur psychologist on a live subject they should try to figure out why Hillary defended her sexual abusive husband all those years.

Islamic terrorist just want to kill westerners...gay, straight, adults, children.

All three of you are idiots, clearly.

Sexual abuse of children is rampant in Islamic and Christian countries.

Sexual abuse of children is more rampant in muslim countries. Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced.
You live a very sequestered life than if you believe that.

I don't believe it. I KNOW it! I SAW a documentary about it on PBS once. They SHOWED and TALKED to a dancing boy-prostitute in what I think was Afganistan. In the crowd of men they showed at one point watching him dance, one of the men in the audence looked WAY too excited. Tell me, do you like to watch boys dance? Would you ever walk down the street holding a male friend's hand? Also, what was it Osama bin Laden had. Was it 12 or 20 wives. Also, there have been instances of muslims in this country who murdered their daughters for "acting Western." No doubt that included wanting to date boys. In some muslim countries, they cut off girls clits. Etc. etc. etc. etc. Is any of this "sequestered" enough for you?
You saw a documentary.

How about the ones on the cabarets in Berlin and Brussels and Paris?

Or the transexual clubs in the United Kingdom with the young boys?

And the "chicken ranches" in the United States?

Sexual perversion is trans religion and trans culture.

As for the cabarets in Berlin, cleaning them up was one of the many good things Hitler did. As for the United Kingdom, they were always a bunch of fruitcakes. In their navy, doing gay things was probably one if the duties of a "cabin boy." As for the "chicken ranches," prostitution should be outlawed. But with the way our economy operates, for many women, there is no other way for many women to make money. So before any outlawing of prostitution being done, our whole economic system needs to be flushed down the fucking toilet. And the house that the toilet was in needs to be bulldozed flat! Next, some religions and cultures are just more accepting of sexual perversion. For example, look at Japan. On some news program they showed vending machines they had over there that sold used school girl panties.

Last edited:
The hand holding thing is cultural I've seen similar things in South Korea. No homosexuality involved.

If Korea is anything like Japan or China, homosexual relationships are widespread and accepted. So you can't tell me that there is no homosexuality involved.
Didn't say it was in all cases but I knew a few Koreans they where not homosexuals.

Probably having heard what the average American view on the matter was, they probably wouldn't have told you if they were. Also, unfortunately, I was in the navy. And also unfortunately, it is overrun with homosexuals and bisexuals. If I knew before hand that it was basically a gay club, I would have never joined. But back when I was in there, they didn't even have that "don't ask, don't tell" rule. (Though now it is probably "Ask! Tell!") From what I heard, you could actually be caught having sex with another guy. But as long as you told them that you weren't gay at your court marshal, you wouldn't get into any trouble.
So you participated and now you are horrified with yourself.

No. I didn't participate in any gay activities in the navy.

For some people, it doesn't take any "build up" to do horrible things. Doing horrible things to them is just the way life works. For example, I knew a girl from Korea. One of the many countries where it is far from uncommon to kill a "useless" firstborn female child. As a baby, her father tried to bash her brains out under a bridge in Korea. Obviously, he didn't kill her. All she got from it was some cereberal palsey. Her father probably didn't have to build up any rage to do it.

I have another example for you. But you won't like it. Because it is about you. If you are White, you are culpable in the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. Did it take any buildup of rage to make you an accessory in those murders?

For some people, it doesn't take any "build up" to do horrible things. Doing horrible things to them is just the way life works. For example, I knew a girl from Korea. One of the many countries where it is far from uncommon to kill a "useless" firstborn female child. As a baby, her father tried to bash her brains out under a bridge in Korea. Obviously, he didn't kill her. All she got from it was some cereberal palsey. Her father probably didn't have to build up any rage to do it.

I have another example for you. But you won't like it. Because it is about you. If you are White, you are culpable in the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. Did it take any buildup of rage to make you an accessory in those murders?
Is a White more of a white when capitalized?

Islamic terrorist just want to kill westerners...gay, straight, adults, children.

It isn't just the islamic "terrorists." According to islam, there are only two ways in which a non muslim can exist. Either as a slave or as a corpse. That being the case, it is the muslims who aren't murderous who are the real "extremists."

Is a christian more of a Christian when it is capitalized?

Is a christian more of a Christian when it is capitalized?
Depends if they have knee pads of not...

. WTH are you trying to say Mcflipped ? If your talking about abortion, who do you figure was the most affected by the abortion error ?

Forum List

Back