Why Would Gay Muslims Want To Kill Gays

All three of you are idiots, clearly.

Sexual abuse of children is rampant in Islamic and Christian countries.

Sexual abuse of children is more rampant in muslim countries. Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced.

Sexual abuse is rampant in poor countries with poor education. In India they estimate that 50% of kids have had sexual abuse against them.

If you are trying to make excuses for muslims, you are making them to the wrong person. Go back to post #48 posted by Lucy Hamilton and look at it. Also, seeing how it was apparently ok for mohammed himself to marry a child, how could any other muslim object to it. Another thing is that poverty is no excuse. In many backwards countries, it is far from uncommon for a father to kill a "useless" firstborn girl baby. I myself knew a girl from S. Korea that survived such an ordeal. Though she did have some cerebrial palsy from it.

I'm not making excuses at all. I'm showing you the reality.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims and you wish to put them in a nice little box, then kick the box. I'm sorry, this isn't how things work.

I don't care how many muslims there are. As long as they're not around me, they're not my problem. That is one of the reasons why I am a White separatist. You can't fault anybody for wishing to be left the fuck alone. Unless you're a parasite. I could see parasites having a problem with that. Another reason is a reality stated by Plato long ago. Which is that, "Only the dead have seen an end to war." Though there is another reality out there. One that I am definitely opposed to. And that is taking it up the ass.

The same for every group of people, if they're not around you, they're not your problem.

So you're a white separatist because you think that getting rid of certain people will reduce your problems, because you don't know how to deal with problems?

If you want to be left the fuck alone, then leave others the fuck alone. Muslims are angry with the US for obvious reason. White people did that, Bush, Bremer, Cheney and loads of other guys behind the scenes.

And then it comes back to bite you on the ass and you're blaming the Muslims.

If a country invaded your country, or a neighboring country, wouldn't you feel aggrieved?

McFlipper is the problem, not gays, not Christians, not Muslims.

You are a sick, sick person, until you act out your sickness, then you will be in a position where you will lose your free agency and freedom forever.

I'm not the problem. I am the solution. You ARE the problem.

You saw a picture of two Muslim men walking hand in hand, and this is proof that Muslims are for the most part a bunch of "homos"?

Seriously, you need to work on your ability to make proof.

It wasn't a picture. It was part of a video. On another occasion, I saw the leaders of Iraq and Iran doing the same thing. If you need more proof of it, try typing into your browser, "Pictures of muslim men holding hands." I'm sure you will find plenty.

Oh, wow, it was a video and not a picture, showing two men from a religion of 1.5 billion people.

Have you not seen Christians do it? I have, in fact I've been to church with some gay people who were friends of a friend.

In my entire life I have never seen two men walking along and holding hands. Neither have I seen a picture or a video of such a thing happening. But it apparently is commonplace in muslim countries. Hell, in some muslim countries it is commonplace for women to have their clits cut off. But not by the womens choice.

Oh, wow, so, that must mean it doesn't happen? You have also never seen Muslims do it, just on videos. Do you want me to find videos of Christians doing it?

There are videos out there of people shitting into each other's mouth. So your video wouldn't prove anything. If you want to post a video, go to a website called, "Africans attack girl who rejects their advances in France." Put it in the race relations section. You could call it, "A video for Mcflipper." If you want to do "A video for Mcflipper 2," go to a website called, "Black taxi driver defends wearing swastika armband." It is interesting.

Exactly, a video doesn't prove anything. A video of two Muslim men doesn't prove anything about Islam.

Sexual abuse of children is more rampant in muslim countries. Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced.

Sexual abuse is rampant in poor countries with poor education. In India they estimate that 50% of kids have had sexual abuse against them.

If you are trying to make excuses for muslims, you are making them to the wrong person. Go back to post #48 posted by Lucy Hamilton and look at it. Also, seeing how it was apparently ok for mohammed himself to marry a child, how could any other muslim object to it. Another thing is that poverty is no excuse. In many backwards countries, it is far from uncommon for a father to kill a "useless" firstborn girl baby. I myself knew a girl from S. Korea that survived such an ordeal. Though she did have some cerebrial palsy from it.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims and you wish to put them in a nice little box, then kick the box. I'm sorry, this isn't how things work.

I don't care how many muslims there are. As long as they're not around me, they're not my problem. That is one of the reasons why I am a White separatist. You can't fault anybody for wishing to be left the fuck alone. Unless you're a parasite. I could see parasites having a problem with that. Another reason is a reality stated by Plato long ago. Which is that, "Only the dead have seen an end to war." Though there is another reality out there. One that I am definitely opposed to. And that is taking it up the ass.

The same for every group of people, if they're not around you, they're not your problem.

So you're a white separatist because you think that getting rid of certain people will reduce your problems, because you don't know how to deal with problems?

If you want to be left the fuck alone, then leave others the fuck alone. Muslims are angry with the US for obvious reason. White people did that, Bush, Bremer, Cheney and loads of other guys behind the scenes.

If a country invaded your country, or a neighboring country, wouldn't you feel aggrieved?

I don't "think" getting rid of non-whites will solve all our problems. I KNOW it! Also, you know nothing about me to judge what I can or can't deal with. Next, long ago muslim forces were beseiging Vienna. Until calavery from Poland caused them to retreat. I don't know what century and year it was. But the day was September 11. Sound familiar?

I don't "think" getting rid of non-whites will solve all our problems. I KNOW it! Also, you know nothing about me to judge what I can or can't deal with. Next, long ago muslim forces were beseiging Vienna. Until calavery from Poland caused them to retreat. I don't know what century and year it was. But the day was September 11. Sound familiar?

Really? Places without non-whites don't have problems? You really must be living in dream land.

Go read Charles Dickens to see what London was like 100 something years ago.

It wasn't a picture. It was part of a video. On another occasion, I saw the leaders of Iraq and Iran doing the same thing. If you need more proof of it, try typing into your browser, "Pictures of muslim men holding hands." I'm sure you will find plenty.

Oh, wow, it was a video and not a picture, showing two men from a religion of 1.5 billion people.

Have you not seen Christians do it? I have, in fact I've been to church with some gay people who were friends of a friend.

In my entire life I have never seen two men walking along and holding hands. Neither have I seen a picture or a video of such a thing happening. But it apparently is commonplace in muslim countries. Hell, in some muslim countries it is commonplace for women to have their clits cut off. But not by the womens choice.

Oh, wow, so, that must mean it doesn't happen? You have also never seen Muslims do it, just on videos. Do you want me to find videos of Christians doing it?

There are videos out there of people shitting into each other's mouth. So your video wouldn't prove anything. If you want to post a video, go to a website called, "Africans attack girl who rejects their advances in France." Put it in the race relations section. You could call it, "A video for Mcflipper." If you want to do "A video for Mcflipper 2," go to a website called, "Black taxi driver defends wearing swastika armband." It is interesting.

Exactly, a video doesn't prove anything. A video of two Muslim men doesn't prove anything about Islam.

Do you want to know something about islam? If so, I have a documentary to suggest to you. It's called, "Islam: What the West needs to know." Also, I have a photo that might prove something. It is of a muslim child that Europe was stupid enough to let into their country. You can see him thanking the European suckers by making a beheading gesture to TV cameras.

sand negro immigrant child gives beheading gesture to TV cameras.jpg

Really? Places without non-whites don't have problems? You really must be living in dream land.

Go read Charles Dickens to see what London was like 100 something years ago.

That was 100 years ago. But look at places like Japan. Where they mostly have Japanese. Or Germany. Where they have mostly Germans. They kick our ass when it comes to the value of their yearly exports. Given the size of their countries. Along with having free health care and are superior to us in other ways. Because they don't have the same multiethnic bullshit to put up with that we do. Why don't you watch "Plesantville" again and try to forget what I've said.

Forum List

Back